• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Loner Raven5885

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All, trying to return to roleplaying and get my creativity going.
*Sorry have been a bit busy cause moving and settling in as well as online classes*
Here is What I look for in a partner:
  • Should be able to write 2+ good paragraphs. More is absolutely welcome.
  • MUST BE 20+ I don't feel comfortable with minors (NON-Negotiable)
  • Comfortable with F x M and FXF
  • Won't ghost me. I get people who have lives or lose interest in RP. That's totally fine. If you cannot do it for whatever reason please let me know. if you don't want to provide a reason that's ok, just let me know you don't want to RP. If ghosted I will take that as a cue that our RP is no more
  • Willing to plot with me. I don't want to be the only one brainstorming. I want my partner to be able to think up ideas with me. If you don't like something say don't be complacent, please.
  • I like planning with a partner and coming up with new ideas.
  • Am willing to double if needed
  • I can do PMS threads and google drive
  • I enjoy chatting outside OOC. I do like roleplaying but I also looking to make friends
  • I am LGBTQ+ friendly.
  • I love the detail in RP. The more you write the better. I will try to match partners' styles but I usually write 2 -4 paragraphs
  • I love romance and if it progresses terrific but it should not be the only focus of the RP or I will get bored
  • I play, usually female as I am not good at doing males (you will really have to have a good plot to convince me)
  • For Fandoms, I usually look for canons to my OCS. Willing to double if I know the other cannon character well enough
Genres I enjoy:
Fear Street Book series original ideas
Horror
Romance

Fantasy
Mystery
Thriller
Gore

Fandoms I enjoy and want: Bold and ** I really want it
  • Stranger things ( OC/ Steve, OC/ OC)
  • **ONCE Upon a Time( August, Robin Hood, Archie)
  • Loki ( tv series or any movies): We can brainstorm together
  • Haunting of Hill House(Doesn't need to be from the show but can be loosely based on it)
  • Goblin( Korean drama)
  • Scary Stories to tell in the dark( spinoffs or original ideas)
  • Kyle XY( Foss, Declan)
  • Nikita(Ryan Fletcher)
Triggers
  1. Animal killing/abuse
  2. rape
  3. self-harm
  4. BDSM
  5. abuse of any kind(child parental romantic)
Original Pairings
  1. reincarnated with past memories/ former bully's lackey or bully
  2. soul transferred to another body/ original person estranged friend
  3. a friend who broken up with a possessive ex/best friend who has a crush(fxf, fxm)
  4. priest/atheist(forbidden type romance)
I will not do
Anime( just not into so don't ask please)
Scifi
Western
Historical
Furries
Anything with vampires and werewolves or shifters
* Nothing against these but they do not interest me
***Will not do discord(Not a fan of it**

Last edited:
I’m down with the college roommates^^ I’ll do a M/F pairing and I’ll play as the male, go ahead and dm me^^.

Hello! My name is Daniel, 21, and I would love to do a F x F pairing with the longtime friends reunite plot. I have an OC already in mind. If you would like to roleplay send me a PM C:

Hey All, trying to return to roleplaying and get my creativity going.
Here is What I look for in a partner:
  • Should be able to write 2+ good paragraphs. More is absolutely welcome.
  • MUST BE 20+ I don't feel comfortable with minors (NON-Negotiable)
  • Comfortable with F x M and FXF
  • Won't ghost me. I get people who have lives or lose interest in RP. That's totally fine. If you cannot do it for whatever reason please let me know. if you don't want to provide a reason that's ok, just let me know you don't want to RP. If ghosted I will take that as a cue that our RP is no more
  • Willing to plot with me. I don't want to be the only one brainstorming. I want my partner to be able to think up ideas with me. If you don't like something say don't be complacent, please.
  • I like planning with a partner and coming up with new ideas.
  • Am willing to double if needed
  • I can do PMS threads and google drive
  • I enjoy chatting outside OOC. I do like roleplaying but I also looking to make friends
  • I am LGBTQ+ friendly.
  • I love the detail in RP. The more you write the better. I will try to match partners' styles but I usually write 2 -4 paragraphs
  • I love romance and if it progresses terrific but it should not be the only focus of the RP or I will get bored
  • I play, usually female as I am not good at doing males (you will really have to have a good plot to convince me)
  • For Fandoms, I usually look for canons to my OCS. Willing to double if I know the other cannon character well enough
Genres I enjoy:
Fear Street Book series original ideas
Horror
Romance

Fantasy
Mystery
Thriller
Gore

Fandoms I enjoy and want: Bold and ** I really want it
  • Stranger things ( OC/ Steve, OC/ OC)
  • **ONCE Upon a Time( August, Robin Hood, Archie)
  • Sweet Tooth (OC/ OC not romantic)
  • Loki ( tv series or any movies): We can brainstorm together
  • Midnight Mass
  • Haunting of Hill House(Doesn't need to be from the show but can be loosely based on it)
  • Goblin( Korean drama)
  • Scary Stories to tell in the dark( spinoffs or original ideas)
Triggers
  1. Animal killing/abuse
  2. rape
  3. self-harm
  4. BDSM
  5. abuse of any kind(child parental romantic)
Original Pairings
  1. reincarnated with past memories/ former bully's lackey or bully
  2. soul transferred to another body/ original person estranged friend
  3. a friend who broken up with a possessive ex/best friend who has a crush(fxf, fxm)
  4. priest/atheist(forbidden type romance)
  5. ( I have an idea that's somewhat based on Purge and Readdy or Not: Takes place in a high school and a popular student, makes everyone partake in the murder game. The school gets locked down and some people are said to spread out through school after the countdown students need to try to eliminate the others. The last person standing is the winner.. there's a bit more.. pm if interested
I will not do
Scifi
Western
Historical
Furries
Anything with vampires and werewolves or shifters
* Nothing against these but they do not interest me
***Will not do discord(Not a fan of it**
You should totally check my oc"s and bio!! I'd be willing on doing a plot.. I also have cannon characters and oc"s and the same interest in fandom's too.

ooh from what I see in the first post you do not mind RPs that have no interest in romantic/sexual interest? There is a bullet points that you do like romances but I'd thought I may as well ask anyway. You won't have one-liner issues with me. Personally I prefer to play as male using an OC.
I am especially interested in playing an RP in the Dragon Age fandom. But I am other wise big into fantasy. Gore is fine with me. The overlaps with horror and triggers on our list would be struggle for me so best avoid horror I suppose.

No particular Original plot of yours (or mine) is sticking out right this moment. Aside from dragon age I am craving character development related. So OC either teenager to earlier twenties most likely.

As an aside I did enjoy the show Sweettooth, and I have experience RPing as a child if that's involved. I just have no idea what would happen in an RP for that fandom.

Have you seen the new season of stranger things?

yes and it antsy waiting for the remaining 2 episodes
Would you wanna do a Stranger Things rp? I just started watching the new season, currently on episode 5.

Would you be able to play Eddie Munson for my OC? I can play Steve for you.

Would you wanna do a Stranger Things rp? I just started watching the new season, currently on episode 5.

Would you be able to play Eddie Munson for my OC? I can play Steve for you.
i can definetely try pm tomorrow we will discuss more. it late and I bout to turn in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back