• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Want to get some practice in.

Girouette

Lizard knight Overlord
Honestly, haven't done a one on one in almost forever, and you can maybe see that I'm running two role plays that are somewhat detailed and require a lot of thought and effort...And uh...Honestly, Kinda want to scratch that somewhat casual roleplay fix, by causal. I don't mean like...You know, one sentence kinda things, but a paragraph or so, fast paced. Etc.

I'm a pretty big fan of well thought out characters, (And characters being my favorite part of role playing, almost), and if you want a view of what kind of role plays I like, and the effort I like to put into them and characters, you could look at the ones I'm running now.

I'm pretty open to any kind of plot or roleplay, so if you're interested in thinking one up together, or present one you have prepared, then I'm all for that! Or I could present some ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back