• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Want to be my dance partner or maybe my partner in crime? xD

Yog-Sothoth

The gate and the key

Alright well I guess I'll just jump right in with everything I'm interested in and then edit/update as cravings arise, mind you this will be no easy task as I'm very flexible. It might be easier to list what I don't like then what I'm willing to try. :)

What you can expect from me
  1. I'm 18+ and looking for 18+ partners, beyond that you could be 18 or 90 for all I care.
  2. I can do anywhere from 1 paragraph to 5.
  3. I will never rush you for replies, but I expect the same from you.
  4. Replies might come as fast as twice a day and as slow once a week. (If you're not cool with that then please look on elsewhere)
  5. The length of my partner's reply isn't as important to me as the quality put into it and it's momentum to keep the plot going.
  6. ONE LINERS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!
  7. I can double up, I can play many characters, and also males, females, sentient trees, gender-less entities it's all good bruh!
Where would We RP
Threads
PMs
Discord - Only if we've become friends.

Genres Themes and Concepts:
  • SCIFI!!!!! - The distant future, time travel, space operas, colonizing planets, robot/AI/drone take overs, robot/drone/AI friends, aliens from other worlds, aliens from other dimensions, cosmic entities worshiped as gods, psychics being experimented on, psychics working for the government, hell yeah sign me the heck up that's my jam.
  • Disasters dystopias and the collapse of society - In a way this is also scifi, but as long as it's not about zombies I could enjoy this. Even if the cause of the disaster is more to due with fantasy reasons i.e dragons have awakened from their slumber beneath the Earth, or the Typhon from Greek mythology turned about to be real.
  • Historical - Civil War, The American Revolution, the Viking era ancient Greece, ancient Rome, Feudal Japan, Ancient China, and the Victorian era are probably my faves. Brownie points if we mix historical settings with scifi. A romp through time anyone?
  • Fantasy - Not going to lie medieval fantasies are a little cliche, while I'm open for one with a very good plot. I think I might prefer urban fantasy, or just another time period. But don't take this as and automatic no!
  • Realistic - Mundane settings with no real conflict such as a bland coffee shop setting bores me quickly. But I do enjoy realistic and slice of life plots with some spice in them that put people into conflict. Like say a Christian and a Satanist are college students and they need to share a dorm room. Also people who hate each other being ship wrecked. Terrible blind dates where muse A is librarian and muse B steals cars and sells them for parts. As long as it's not high school based, and the characters get to bicker and argue before becoming friends or a couple I'm okay with almost any close to real world scenario. However in all honesty it's not my favorite you have to really wow me with your plot, just don't be shy if that's what you're interested in, feel free to run in by me!
  • Supernatural - Ghosts, psychics, vampire, werewolves, witches, shape sifters yes please! However I'm VERY picky about anything dealing with demons and angels.
  • Horror - I got to be in the mood but yes!
  • MYTHOLOGY!!!!!! - Another one of my jams! I adore Greek mythology and to a lessor extend Norse mythology, also famous folk figures e.i Santa Clause mother nature or the tooth fairy. It's also a lot of fun to create your own pantheon and creation myths. Also this could combine with scifi if we're dealing with powerful aliens with god like powers.
Shipping:
MxF MxM FxF it's all good, so long as neither party is underage.

Relationships and pairings tropes:
I'm okay with almost any type of relationship, our characters could be love interest, best friends, parent and child, student and master, or even rivals forced to work together. NOTE, when I list tropes parings the x in between just denotes what are characters we would be playing, but not necessarily that it has to be a ship. The bold denotes the role I'd like to play.
  • Vampire x Human
  • Vampire x Vampire
  • Vampire x other supernatural creature
  • vampire x vampire hunter
  • merperson x merperson could be a different race e.i half fish and half octopus
  • merperson x pirate captain or sailor OR MARINE BIOLOGIST
  • Alien x Human
  • Alien x Alien
  • God x mortal (doesn't have to be human.
  • God x God
  • Werewolf x Vampire
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Werewolf x other mystical creature
  • Celebrity x Paparazzi
  • Scientist x Experiment
  • Para-psychologist x Psychic
  • Supernatural beingl x Supernatural being
  • Billionaire x person that resents rich people
  • criminal x cop
  • old money heir/heiress x new money entrepreneur
  • criminal x criminal
  • YOU throw me a suggestion!
Fandoms:
Phew finally we're at the end if you've read this far, don't forget to have a drink of water, and good job! Usually in fandoms I'm very flexibility about playing OCs and canons against canons or OCs. The * denotes my current craving level for a particular fandom.
  • STARGATE (It's an old obscure fandom yes, but it's new to me and I love it almost as much as Star Trek which is saying a lot. And it's darn near impossible to find someone wanting to rp this with me ESPECIALLY set in Stargate Atlantis. You'll be a beloved rp parnter forever if you're willing to do this!!!!!!)********************************************************* (times infinity)
  • Harry Potter (especially founders era!!! But all eras are good I prefer to discuss what canons I'd play over PMs) **
  • Star Trek (especially the 90s series TNG VOY and DS9 ENT (eh maybe not so much). HOWEVER I'm down for TOS DSC and AOS too. ****
  • The Orville**
  • MLP (it's been a while since I've seen the show but it's fandom I've been in) *
  • Doctor Who **
  • Dragonball*
  • DC (I'd want to use my OCs here but I can also play your canon of choice if you want to double up)***
  • MCU*
  • BNHA*
  • Arrow-verse Supergirl **
  • Cthulhu Mythos *

Plots
I find myself with the lingering cravings for certain specific plots. I'd love to hear your plots and what you might hope to do with anything that I've said here. But if you find yourself wanting to rp with me but you have no plot in mind maybe these will help.

Nosferatu Nations
If you've ever been unfortunate to wonder the Twilight fandom (which I'm not part of btw) then you've probably heard the argument; If vampire are so dam powerful why don't they takeover. Well aside from super human strength and speed, and perhaps added powers over the centuries of accumulated unlife. They do have one distinct advantage that's above the rest agelessness. Over the years most vampire are able to accumulate wealth, there knowledge of history as a personal account empowers them to see which way the wind is blowin financially. As a result they are able to make sound investments. Finally it happened, after hiding in the shadows for most of human history. The different covens of vampires have finally amassed enough financial and political power to make their move. Now the world is essentially theirs. Each coven has divided the different human nations into territories. However there are pockets of human resistance within society and in rural sanctuaries. I'd like to rp as one of my vampire ocs, who will be a minor political figure in one of the territories. I'd also like to rp as a member of the resistance. it'd be great if you can make two characters for this as well. I have hashed out a lot of details in this world and I have a lot of personal head canons about vampire lore that I'd rather share in private. Also there are other supernatural beings, and humans are not entirely defenseless in this world.

Supernatural House (Just some regular dude sharing a living space)
A very beloved werewolf Alpha gets his butt whooped by his rival, who's kind of the jerk of the pack. Beloved alpha insists that his rival used the aid of something supernatural to beat him. The use of help of anything, other then your own skill, strength, and the full moon in a battle for dominance is very much against werewolf pack law. But sadly with the lack of evidence he had to aquiace and let the jerk be alpha. Said jerk didn't waste anytime and exiled him from the pack's turf. Which meant he had to leave town. Sad and lonely (werewolves love living together with lots of family and or friends) he rented a large property (which he technically could not afford for long, and then put an add out for other supernaturals to be his roommates. He either used some coded way of alerting non-humans that he was an un-human. Or he used some time in the deep web. Your main character can either be his friend who is loyal to him and moved with him. Or one of the people who come to rent. Here again we'd need to play more then one character. Also a human can find his add oblivious to what this is about. The werewolf would assume they're a supernatural and so not make any attempts to hide what he is. Once the human(s) move in. IF you want to can play the alpha instead, and I'll play the friend or main roommate. Also if you play the alpha she can be female if your prefer.

SPACE MERMAIDS.....and EXO-MARINE EXOBIOLOGIST that is all I shall divulge from this plot here. Also telepathy and physic powers. (PM me if you likey!)

Fandom Plots

DC- Worthy of the Justice League?
The members of the justice league have ALL suddenly been hit with amenisa. That right neither Batman nor Wonder Woman, the Green Arrow or even Superman remember who they are. Nor how to use their powers or skills to their fullest potential. This is likely the work of some villian. However all heros who had been applying for membership into the league have not been affected. It's up to them to help the iconic heros regain their memories, or at least get them combat ready due to the sudden string of chaos on villainy, that has swept the U.S. and the world. They must also solve the mystery. This is probably good for a group rp. So we can do this on a smaller scale like, only focus on what's happening in Gotham or Metropolis.

Stargate Atlantis
IDK man I just want a SG Atlantis rp. Maybe this can take place after the series ended. Where they need to go back to the Pegasus. Maybe there's time travel involved and the main character (Sheppard Rodney Ronon and Telya) end up 10 thousand years in the past. During the Wraith-Lantean war. Maybe we can just do something dealing with the Wraith as main characters, and their worshippers. Maybe Micheal kenmore survived and we can do something with that. Or the Travellers as main characters. IDK I want SGA rp so bad it hurts dammit!!!!

So yeah PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
Your profile is not allowing me to pm you, but I am really interested in roleplaying with you :)
That's because you have to meet the criteria of 1. having an avatar and 2. having posted one thing publicly before you can PM people, which I'm sure you know that by now I'm honored to have been the cause of your very first post. :P In either case I'll pm you about rp.

I would be interested in something supernaturally themed if you are still looking.
Still interested yes.

greetings! would you be interested in a Doctor Who roleplay? i have a character i’d like to pair with the tenth doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back