• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Want to be a hero?

BugDozer73

The silence of the returning wind
Hey all! Hope you are all safe during this insanity plague. All this time inside has pushed me back into written roleplay. My undying love for fantasy and the hero's tale are ever pushing factors to find a hero to come with me over far reaching hills into caves and dungeons. I am looking for a classic magic and blade fantasy 1 on 1, with romance, action, comedy and darker concepts. It will be a co-op evolving plot that I hope we can work together on, but if necessary i'm well equipped and experienced enough to create it alone.

I am looking for someone with adventure in their heart, a love for whats beyond the next hill, a lust for treasure, a pool of righteousness to leave a mark in history. Sound like you? let me know.
I do male characters, and I don't care if you want to be male, female, or non binary. I am willing to have a romantic relationship, but it has to develop naturally.
I expect at least a paragraph of literate, well thought out posting, and I would like for at least one post a day. If this is out of the cards for you then this might not be the one. I will be active, and I wont ghost you, so extend to me that curtesy and we will get along famously.

Im waiting at the gates with my sword, ready to head out. Ready to see the world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back