• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Want [M] Characters for adventure/action/romance rps <3!

kitphiroth

Hi there, I am looking to roleplay out three different settings. I love fantasy, romance, action and big adventures! So, expect there to be big adventure in our plots. Keep in mind these aren't 100% ideas, but it's more the base idea of what I'd like to do. ALL of these settings have a magic system in place, btw.

Now, I don't actually care if you are male but I'd like your character to be. I also roleplay a lot of NPCs to drive the story along and I dont expect you to do that, though it would be nice.

Triton the Underwater City:
Basically, this place has been secluded from the original world by being inside of a deep underwater trench. The people there used their mages' enchantments to take their kingdom beneath the waves for X reason to avoid war. We could come up what the civilization is like but I would like to play it being either two outworlders coming there, one outworld/inworlder or two inworlders. This would take some pre-planning for the civilizations + what we want out of it. This would also be a research type roleplay too where the magic would be disappearing from the shield that keeps them from drowning in the abyss. So, the stakes are there to either leave, fix it or someone tries to drown them all. This is primarily steampunkish.

Farheed the Sky Island:
This is similar to the sky island in Skyward Sword. The only exception is that no one has tamed an animal to fly beneath the clouds. These people are basically tribal humans that have any color hair/any color eyes and weild an element that belongs to that color of hair or eyes. This one I already made the culture with because I've been working on the idea for a while. I'd like there to either be someone who comes from the real world(you would play that) or two inworlders that get the idea of leaving even tho it's super taboo.

Erebus the Underground City: Basically, this place is only PART of the original kingdom that was also saved by mages when a dragon (Bahamut) set a flare on the kingdom and destroyed it. They think that Bahamut ruined everything and there is nothing left above the ground. So, either someone would find the city randomly or two people from inside would want to leave to see the outside world. This setting would be kind of dystopian (this city of ember?)

I'm open to changing some of the details around because they aren't full ideas, but it's definitely more the settings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back