• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Saffiyaarkhipova

Hi

I made a post about this a while back, but am now looking for anyone who wishes to help create an alternate timeline.
This timeline will revolve around a present day where the Islamic empires managed to conquer most of Europe and eventually colonise other parts of the world.
Would greatly appreciate any help.
My only condition is be respectful, I am a Muslim myself (be it Laisser-faire about practicing, but still very much a part of that community).

You've piqued my interest. I may be up for this.

Remove kebab(jk, I'm allowed to make that joke, though, I'm Eastern Orthodox).

Thank you for your reply, I thought maybe the heavy Islamic tones would put some people off.
I hope I can keep you interested as it would be great, and a lot of fun I think, to put this world together.

Theology is kind of a big interest of mine so I'm totally cool with this. It could be fascinating!

Theology is kind of a big interest of mine so I'm totally cool with this. It could be fascinating!
I’m very much of the same opinion, theology is a major interest to me, and I think the industry is over saturated with Christian dystopian societies, so I think an Islamic one would be extremely interesting.
Let me know if you have any ideas.

No problem, your thread kinda made me want to make my own world-creation haha.

But I'll see what I can do. Thanks for responding.

Good luck with your creation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back