• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wanna be Levi from AOT or Negan from TWD

Chrisnibbl1998

Hi there I shall be short and sweet as always with this. Levi and Negan are my two biggest character crushes next to the Joker (which if you wanna play him instead I won't complain). And I've been in the mood for a fandom.

I do all pairings. I like detail and I'm challenging myself to write more detail also (around 2-3 paragraphs) but I'm not picky once my partner puts effort into the rp. I have ideas for the pairings

Levi x Eren
Levi x Oc
And perhaps a few more I'm working on.

Negan x Oc

Other Fandoms I do:
DC
Black Butler
Marvel
Junjou romantica
The Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices/Dark Artifices
Halloween (the original movies)
Hannibal trilogy
And a few more

If by chance you're interested in rping with me but want to do an original rp instead or something let me know :)

And I might have an original rp in mind where we can make different characters and a different world I’ve been wanting to try this one idea

I’ve been attempting to find people who are similarly interested in characters or genre’s that I am. And saw this. I have an OC, that I could use if you’re interested. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back