Other Wanna Be Friends?

jack_septic_eye

Gaelic Gladiator
Whether you have interest in roleplaying or not, I'm honestly just looking for some friends to hang out with. I can talk for hours on end about all different kinds of topics. I'm a total nerd and love to geek out about video games and YouTube videos. I also LOVE fanfiction. So, please, if you ever have time, why not slide into my DMs and shoot me a message? Haha, I'll see you later!

I give it a try. However a warning now, I am not good with talking at times. Happens when you have autism spectrum disorder.

Greetings and apologies for not saying anything earlier, I must confess I hadn't seen this thread. Nonetheless it's great to meet you and I hope we cna be great friends :)

Whether you have interest in roleplaying or not, I'm honestly just looking for some friends to hang out with. I can talk for hours on end about all different kinds of topics. I'm a total nerd and love to geek out about video games and YouTube videos. I also LOVE fanfiction. So, please, if you ever have time, why not slide into my DMs and shoot me a message? Haha, I'll see you later!
elextrified elextrified i found you a boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back