• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Wandering....(In search of rp partner!)

DillyWanderer

Wandering Spirit

b44f17d371403b2b95148b1be4ad44fe.jpg

Hi! Welcome to this thread and thank you for checking it out!
As the title says, I’m searching for writing partners who can write amazing stories with me, and I hope that you’re one of them!

Let me tell you a bit about me;

I’m from the Philippines and my timezone is GMT+8. I started working again so my reply schedule differs, but I try to reply at least once a day, and more during my free days.

English is not my main language, so I’m not really picky when it comes to grammar, typos, and all that stuff. As long as we can understand each other then we’re good!

I can write from 1 - 10 paragraphs depending on what’s going on in the story. I know that there are times that a paragraph is enough to get the story going, but please avoid writing one-liners. It’ll make us lose interest in the story.

I like all types of genres and would like to explore anything! I love brainstorming plots and twists for the stories! So I would love to hear your ideas! But for this thread, I’m more into anime-based roleplays! I would like us to have anime illustrations, drawings, pictures for our face claims.

I don’t mind playing any gender, orientation, and pairing. Although I usually create my character to match my partner’s character or based on the plot of the story. When roleplaying, I tend to create a lot of side characters to spice up the story.

I’m also okay with dropping the story. I know that life is important and sometimes we lose interest in the story. If there's anything that we can work on to continue the story, just say so. If not, then feel free to let me that you want to drop the story. In return, I'll do the same as well!

44dca141c2883503a33d78642657b879_vines-clipart-calligraphy-vines-calligraphy-transparent-free-...png

Okay! Thank you for reading all that!
HERE ARE SOME FANDOMS THAT I WOULD LIKE TO RP;
(
It doesn't have to be canon. I would like to do stories with the same elements of the following;)

ANIME:
My Hero Academia
Given
Demon Slayer
Black Clover
Attack on Titan
Tokyo Ghoul
Haikyuu!!
Love is War
Violet Evergarden

WEBTOON:
For the sake of Sita - The wife dies and the husband went back to the past to see/save his wife.
Tower of God - Let's go up in the tower together! Maybe we'll find Rachel and maybe slap the hell outa her.
Devil Number 4 - Devil finds humans and creates a contract.
Marry Me! - We got married because of the new NEET law and maybe falls in love with each other.
True Beauty - Make up is power! But everyone should have confidence in their own face. Lots of possible romance in this!
My Deepest Secret - Who wants an obsessive boyfriend/girlfriend who always protects you?
Bastard - Dad kills women and the son finds the girls for dad. Son falls for a girl but dad wants the girl.

PAIRINGS:
Popular x Unpopular
Writer x Editor
Student x Teacher/Tutor
Teacher x Student's Parent
Bully x Bullied
Stalker x Victim
Bestfriend x Bestfriend's love interest
(If there are any other pairings that you would like to try, feel free to ask!)

PLOTS/IDEAS;
(The POV that I’m writing is my preferred character to play in the story, but I write in third-person POV. I also don’t mind swapping the genders for them. Also, if you're interested in a plot that was already taken, feel free to ask and we might be able to come up with a plot that is something similar.)

HER

Classroom.gif

There was this girl in our class who was an outcast. Some say it was because of her looks, her social awkwardness, or because she preferred books more than people. At first, I didn’t care and even made fun of her as well just like everyone else. I thought that it would be better for me to mind my own business just like I always do, but everything changed when I saw her that day. It was that late afternoon when I came back to the classroom to get my book. I didn’t expect anyone to be there, but there she was on her desk crying while reading her book. I just stood there and watched her in awe. It must have been the sunset or maybe the wind that made her long hair move like waves...but at that moment, for sure, she took my breath away. That girl who was supposed to be an outcast, who loves books more than people, suddenly became the center of my world.
Tags : Romance, School life, Slice of Life, Drama, Tragic
Pairing: Popular x Unpopular / Bully x Bullied

(I imagine the story to go slow until the characters know each other. There can be lots of drama on this!)

FINDERS KEEPERS
Phone.gif

I have always felt like I don't belong, that I was someone who was trivial and unwanted. I always tried my best to please people around me and make them like me. But even after all those efforts, it was never enough. It made me realize that I would probably end up being alone forever. At least that's what I thought before I found the application called Finder. It was a social media application where you can find friends just by posting things about you. I created an account, wrote a few things about me, posted random pictures of my day, and chatted with a lot of people. People liked me in an instant and that made me happy. Even though I never posted my face, a lot of people wanted to meet me, but I always made up excuses to avoid them. I was scared that all of my efforts would be in vain when they see the "real" me. Everything went fine for a while until one day I received that message. It was a picture of me on my way to work. My eyes widened in shock when I saw that picture, but what scared me the most was the three words that came after it. I found you.
Tags : Thriller, Action, Violence, Possible Romance
Pairing: Victim x Stalker

(We can do a lot on this one! The stalker could be anyone! maybe someone she knows, a total stranger, or a real psycho.)

THE HEART OF A STRANGER

heart.gif

My life was going well. I got a job that I want, I got an apartment that I like, and I have a boyfriend that I love. Everything felt perfect and I thought I couldn’t ask for more, but after that accident, everything changed. I remember feeling the cold of winter that night as I crossed the road then suddenly everything went black. I remember the pain, the footsteps running towards me, and a man’s voice calling someone else’s name. When I woke up I was in the hospital with so much pain in my chest. They said that I had a car accident and that they had to do a heart transplant so I could survive. I tried to find everything about the donor but I never found out her name or who she was. So I tried to go back to my life again, only to find out that things were not the same anymore. It was as if I became a different person. I tried to hide it from everyone and continue living, doing the job that I didn't want, living in the apartment that I didn't like, and being with a man that I didn't love. Everything just felt wrong and I felt lost. Until I finally heard that man's voice again...the man that this heart loves and where it belongs.
Tags: Drama, Romance
Pairing : Heart donor’s lover x Heart Recipient

(This will be a loooot of heartache for all the people involved. We can do lots of twists on this as well!)

THE LAST 6 MONTHS

tenor (1).gif

Today I was told that I only have 6 months to live and it was lung cancer that got me. If I knew this would happen, I would have smoked as much as I can. It was funny how you start regretting a lot of things when you’re about to die, but in my case, there were only a few. I regret not telling my parents how thankful I am when they were still alive, I regret not studying enough to be someone they could be proud of, I regret not making friends while I was in college, I regret not confessing my feelings to the girl I liked, but most of all, I regret being alone. I thought I could take things on my own but now I realized that I wasn’t that strong. But what can I do? It’s late now to start something for myself. It's no use fighting something that is bound to happen.
And then, I met you.
Tags : Romance, Tragic, Drama
Pairing : Can be anything!

THE FALLEN

Avian.jpg

I should see the world fall and burn right before my eyes. That was the only reason why I am still alive right now. I wanted those humans to feel what I have felt when they killed countless of my brethren and took one of my wings. I will make them suffer using their own medicine and when I have achieved that goal will I only rest with my fallen comrades. This is an oath that I shall fulfill until my end comes.

Tags : Avians, Revenge, Experiments, Possible Romance
Pairing : Can be anything!

Thank you so much for reading and showing interest! If you're interested in anything I wrote here, just comment below or send me a PM! Looking forward to roleplay with you!

44dca141c2883503a33d78642657b879_vines-clipart-calligraphy-vines-calligraphy-transparent-free-...png

Last edited:
Just joined, but I found this thread. Your "Heart of a Stranger" idea seems interesting. I don't have a specific fandom in mind, but I would love to talk to you if ur down!

Hello!! If you're still open, I'd 100% be willing to do a Haikyuu!! rp or even a Bestfriend x Bestfriend's love interest rp! (The best friend one is really interesting, it's a great drama plot, I adore that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back