Local Punmaster

wanda_maximoff_by_eveereal-d8sp8u6.jpg

Name:

Wanda Maximoff

Superhero Identity:

Scarlett Witch

Female

Appearance:

Fair, light brown of hair woman, standing at a relatively small height of 5'7, who sports a petite frame of 137 pounds.

tumblr_no7b550ZIi1qjx6n6o10_250.gif

Personality:

• Loyal
  • Caring
  • Indecisive
  • Gullible
  • Determined
  • Direct
  • Serious
  • Quick-tempered
  • Passionate
  • Emotional
  • Underconfident

Powers/Skills/Abilities:

Psionics

• Moderate Telepathy: The ability to see into--and speak into--one's mind, at the moment Wanda is only capable of single-target telepathy at moderate distances. Her eyes glow a faint red when performing telepathy.
  • Moderate Mental Manipulation: The ability to directly manipulate and control the mind, uaually through illusions, fear, and mental simulations. The range of Wanda's mental influence is short in both distance, and length, but high in power.
  • Unreliable Telekinesis: Wanda is capable of using her mind to manipulate the movement, matter and gravity of physical objects. Though powerful, it has tight limits, and the effect of this ability is tied directly to her emotions. Under 'normal' circumstances, her telekinetic limit would be--with great difficulty--a train.
  • Immense Psionic Energy Manipulation: Wanda has the unique gift to manipulate psionic energy into defensive and offensive tools such as barriers, blasts and levitation, which manifest as red swirls of energy often misty in appearance. The same applies to objects affected by telekinesis. Wanda's powers are even greater than the Mind Stone, giving her potential to be one of the most powerful beings in the universe, but until she learns to hone and control them, that potential will remain unchecked.

Equipment:

N/A

Transferred:

Normal High School

Studies:

Timeless Archives, Madam Hydra's Classes, S.H.I.E.L.D HQ, Blasting Range, Asgardian Gauntlet, Arena of War

Hangouts:

Stark Tower, Campus Quad, Avengers Park, The Bifrost, Club A (sometimes)

Dorm:

Maverick Dorm(?) - Until she has stable control over her abilities. (And to not be seperated from her brother.)

Questline:

Wanda's goal is singular, to control her powers. Since they tie directly to her emotions, raising her self-confidence and self-worth is in her best interests. Which means she's more than happy to build bridges with others!

Backstory:

Blame her brother!

That's her backstory, before his natural mischief got the two of them shipped off to a high-powered boarding school, Wanda's life had been good and normal, (for the most part) her mother supported both her and Pietro from the moment their gifts (or curses/mutations) manifested.  She, unlike Pietro, had the good sense to keep her head down throughout school. Excelling in all her studies and going so far as to actually make a friend here and there, life was treating her well enough. Her brother continued to cause havoc for the U.S.A, like the time he broke JFK's assassin out of the Pentagon. Why you ask? Because he was a complete kleptomaniac, that's why. Funnily enough, it wasn't his liberation of JFK's Assassin, Eric Lehnsherr, Magneto, leader of the Mutant Brotherhood, almost-assassin of the President after JFK and his whole cabinet, (which was technically Pietro's fault) that got them caught... Had she been there she'd have objected, but Wanda spent much of her time reading at the local library and practicing her abilities in the woods. Most of her time being, all the time.

No what got them caught, was his stupidity carelessness, Pietro thought going slow on the School's track race meant going three times faster than Bolt, one thing lead to another and Trask Industries released a Mutant Ban policy in professional events which caught a whirlwind of media attention and public controversy, it was a breadcrumb trail which Nick Fury; Director of Shield, followed right to the Maximoff Twins, revealing her brother--and by extension herself--to be mutants, individuals gifted with supernatural or superhuman powers. Pietro was given no choice in the matter, his mischievous ways caught up with him and mother practically forced him to go, hoping it'd help him mature. Wanda suspected had she refused the offer to attend the accademy, the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D would have insisted due to the unstable, often dangerous nature of her abilities. Which isn't why she accepted regardless. she couldn't leave her brother all alone surrounded by other superhumans (or mutants), someone had to keep an eye on him. Most of all, it was a voluntary choice; the two had always been best friends. Besides, as much as a nightmare Pietro could be, she preferred him alive over dead--which is what he'd likely end up if he tried to act like his normal, mischievous-self, in a school populated by superhumans.

large.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
YESSSSS MY SISTER! !!! SO GOOD TO HAVE YOU!!! When I first saw this I was gonna PM you and ask about backstory but it looks like you've got that all figured out! It works for me, but was there anything you wanted me to change?

YESSSSS MY SISTER! !!! SO GOOD TO HAVE YOU!!! When I first saw this I was gonna PM you and ask about backstory but it looks like you've got that all figured out! It works for me, but was there anything you wanted me to change?

MAXIMOFF TWIN HYPE!!! :-DD

But nah, there's nothing that neeeds changing, backstory's totally fine! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back