• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Walt Thompson and the Quest for the Seven Wonder Algae (1x1 Mermaid RP)

Story
Walt Thompson has always had a rough life: His parents went through a messy divorce, he's constantly frowned upon by his older brothers for believing in mermaids, and he's also a 15 year old teen dealing with his sophomore year of high school where he's similarly frowned upon by his classmates for believing in mermaids. Until one day he gets turned into a MERMAN after touching a strange glowing stone and meets Francine Bolton, a 14-year old mermaid princess from the kingdom of Clamafornia. Her father, King Cameron is dying of illness, and he needs a sample of each of the Seven Wonder Algae to be cured. Seeing this as an oppertunity to prove himself, Walt volunteers to collect the Seven Wonder Algae for King Cameron. King Cameron agrees, and together with Francine, Walt sets off into the deep blue oceans to collect the Seven Wonder Algae and save King Cameron.

Characters

Name: Walt Thompson (Played by me)
Appearance: As a human, Walt is a Caucasian male with short brown hair and pale green eyes and is of average build and height. As a merman, he has shoulder length blonde hair along with a more masculine face and is of muscular build, having pumped arm and hand muscles as well as chiseled abs on his stomach and chest. His eyes are now blue and also has a shiny blue fishtail, and becomes taller: About 6 foot and 6 inches.
Personality: Despite his deprived situation, Walt is still an optimistic individual who can also be sensitive and show he's been buried under mountains of disaffection in his life. He is fascinated with mermaids, and when he becomes a merman, he is amazed, becoming even more amazed when he finds out merpeople are real. However, he's also insecure around his new merpeople associates, afraid he might offend them when he reveals his human identity to them. He's also brave, taking up an undersea without any reluctance, but also has a softer side, as shown when he gets affection from mermaid girls.
Bio: I'll RP that out along the way.

Name: Francine Bolton (Played by you)
Appearance: Francine is a Caucasian mermaid with shoulder length black hair, hazel eyes, a black seashell bra with a C-cup breast size. She also has a black and white fishtail, as well as slender and smooth arms and hands and a skinny build, and wears a white bracelet on her left wrist, having been given it to her by her father on her birthday, and due to being royalty, she wears a golden crown on her head. Her height is around 5 foot and 11 inches.
Personality: Francine is a strong and independent individual, even for a princess. She cares deeply for her father, and couldn't bear to lose him when she is so young. She's also not very fond of being the heir to the throne of Clamafornia, since she can't lead a kingdom, no matter how much effort she puts into it. She's also a smart, kind and talented individual, as she likes to play cello in her spare time. She also cares deeply for Walt, taking a liking to him in a short amount of time after meeting him, becoming jealous when Walt gets affection from other mermaids, but also knows she shouldn't rush into a relationship with him so quickly after meeting him.
Bio: That's completely up to you.

Name: Cameron Bolton (Played by me)
Appearance: Cameron is a Caucasian merman with short black hair that is starting to gray along with hazel eyes and has a surprising muscular build for his age. He has a lined face and a black and white fishtail and wears a golden crown on his head with golden bracelets around his wrists and a talisman made of 18-carat solid gold studded with 12 diamonds and the birthstones of the 12 Zodiac signs around his neck.
Personality: Cameron is a usually happy and kindhearted king, but due to his illness, he has become more cynical, hoping for the best but expecting the worst. He also sees hope in potential heroes such as Walt, entrusting him with finding the Wonder Algae needed to cure him of his illness as well entrusting him with Francine's life, and even though he's protective of his daughter, his trust in Walt is big enough to bypass this protective instinct, seeing a potential father-son relationship in Walt.

Rules
- Please don't use the script format. I've used it before myself, and people have told me before that it's better to use the novel format, as it allows you to be more descriptive with your writing and such.
- If you don't have the time to RP, don't sign up for it.
- I prefer to RP in PMs, but I can also RP in a thread if you'd like.
- Please let me know what your preferred writing length is so I can keep it in mind.
- Please let me know your timezone so I can keep the differences in mind. I live in the CET timezone myself.
- Please let me know your posting schedule, so I can keep it in mind as well. I can do with once or twice a week, but not longer than that.
- If we've already started the RP, but you want to quit, please let me know so we can properly quit it.

I'm looking forward to RP'ing with you. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back