• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Francisco M.

filler

• Cisco peered from behind the dorm building at WDU, sunglasses perched upon his nose. Maybe he should've also donned a hat? Surely someone was going to recognize him? Curse his blond mop of hair! Thankfully, it seemed like everyone else was too distracted by their own moving in process to notice him and his ostentatious duffel bag slung over his shoulder. Essentially running away from his parents had been a bad idea, although by all accounts they were alright, but it was the only way to keep them out of the media's eye. And Tony was very good at keeping unwanted people away from his restaurant. He almost wished Tony had followed him here. But he had a restaurant to run, and Cisco had an education to pursue.

Adjusting his sunglasses, Cisco hurried over to the line where everyone was receiving their dorm room keys. He smiled at the girl handing them out. She squinted at him for a moment, and before she could ask the inevitable "Are you him?" question, he'd hurried into the dorm building. He'd heard something about the Glee Club performing soon. While he was sure to join the club despite all his efforts to keep a low profile, he was glad he was a freshman and didn't have to go up there, too. The least he could do is settle in before he outed himself like that to the whole campus. He needed to find all the best hiding spots first.

As he hurried through the hallway, he thought he spotted a dog in one of the rooms, but he didn't linger to ask after the cute pupper. Too many people in that room. Wayyyyy too many.

By the time he reached his own dorm room, which he'd have to share with three people--great--he was the first one there. Thank GOD. If anyone had moved in the day before, they didn't seem to be here now. Cisco hurried to claim one of the empty rooms and shut the door behind him, pressing his back against the door and breathing a sigh of relief. He'd made it. He was safe. Removing his sunglasses, he threw them onto the desk and dropped his duffel bag before flopping onto the bed. Surely he could find some way to amuse himself before the festivities tonight?

Oh, God. He was going to go watch the Glee Club and Dance Team, wasn't he?

It had been years since Cisco had been in the business, but he missed performing with his entire heart. He wasn't the best singer (in his own opinion), but he loved dancing, and he'd loved whenever he'd been asked to do one of the teen-boppy musical movies. They had stuck with him even after he'd fallen from grace. Tony had needed to scold him so many times for dancing in the kitchen. But he couldn't help it! When you'd been doing something since you could walk, you just never stopped.

Grabbing his sunglasses, Cisco hurried back out of the dorm room and back down to the dorm lounge area to find a seat. This was just so he could support his future fellow club members. Right? Right. That was all. He didn't miss it at all. At least, that's what he told himself as the crack in his heart deepened just a little bit.

content filler area (ignore!)

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

scroll

Mia

Queen

mood

Fashionably Late

Outfit

Auntie Narissa's Summer House

interactions

Madison

On the contrary to her dearest twin sister, the blonde was in the seventh heaven, sleeping the worries away. Ha! As if... the female was worry free. The worst thought that haunted her was if her outfit didn't match or someone didn't. The feeling of her silk ivory pajamas that matched those of her sister's, was rather soothing as she had her hands covered under the sleeves with the sleeves near her nose smelling the scent of strawberries she loved so very much.

Despite her beauty sleep, Mia didn't sleep deeply so with the slightest shift or noise she always woke up. Firstly it was Madison's alarm, followed a minute after was her own alarm, which she dreaded as she didn't want to get out of bed. However the sound of 'Primadonna Girl' radiated through the whole room, which always gives Mia motive to get up and start dazzling herself through the day. Thirdly, it was her sister's voice. A messy blonde hair pooped from under the cream color covers as a woken up Mia spoke,
"Mmm..."
was all she could let out, just enough to let her sister know that she was awake. Sort of.

As Madison exited the room, she threw the sheets off of her and groggily got up to pick her outfit for the day.... or rather morning. It was the most exciting part. Mia was a sucker when it came to nude shades and pastel colors. After a good solid hour, the female was now in a nice flowing off shouldered pastel pink dress with floral pattern. It hugged her waist perfectly. Going to her endless shoe collection she bit her lower lip in thought as to which heels she was going to pick. With a bunch of nos the female landed on some nice thin strapped white heeled sandals. Her and her sister took approximately the same amount of time. As Madison barged in once more and complimented her look, she grinned, still applying her pink lip-gloss to her plump lips.

"Aren't I always?"
she boasted as she perfected her blonde curly waves and left them hanging.
"Oh Maddy... I know this place is simply a dump but daddy placed us here because he said we needed to take care of ourselves for some reason. It's soooooo not fair!"
she whined before she headed behind Madison to get her own coffee.

The pair of twins were currently at their aunt's beach house. It was nothing compared to theirs back home but it would so. For starters, they had maids and butlers tending to their requests. And here they were, having to go out to get their own coffee. From a coffee shop. Oh well. Thankfully, their suitcases were already packed and just needed to be shipped off to school with them after they had their morning coffee.

Mia and Maddison had to start normal university with people... gross. She did not want to even try but given their father's current drop, they had no choice. Nonetheless, their aunt, Narissa, was the Vice Principal in this school so at least they still had some sort of privileges there. She had even arranged for a dorm room shared only between the twins. Which was god sent. Mia hated sharing a room with anyone who was not her sister. Maddy was the only one that truly got her and honestly, Mia would feel so alone if she was not with her.

Looking at the time, the blonde looked at her phone for the time,
"Oh Maddy, where is our chauffeur? We are going to be terribly late."
the pair had been waiting with their tumblr outside of the doorstep. However, realisation hit her,
"We do have a chauffeur... right? Auntie said so."
The thought of catching a cab disgusted her.

♡coded by uxie♡

Kya F.

filler

• Kya prided herself in racking up missed phone calls from her parents. When were they going to realize she didn't want to talk to them by any way that wasn't email? Formal as it may have been, she didn't want to be associated with them. Besides, she was a full-time professor now! She had more important things to deal with than speeches about how she was ruining the family's image and was spitting in the name of the Furaha lineage, yada yada. There was only one family in her life, and neither of the other members of it were named Furaha.

She still couldn't believe Naina was going to be teaching at the same school starting this year. Kya had worried for a moment (or sixty) that her ecstatic recommendations about her character would harm her chances more than help them, but thankfully, that hadn't been the case. They weren't going to be roommates, sadly--but Kya couldn't complain with the cutie pie who was her roomie--but they'd finally be together again after all these years. She'd finally be able to look Naina in the face and hug her again. How she had missed her quasi-sister.

Speaking of quasi-sisters, Kya was still worrying over Cai. Last she'd heard, Cai had, well, essentially run away. She hadn't really been speaking to Naina, and therefore hadn't been passing on messages to Kya. A part of her worried that her moving away had hurt them more than she'd thought. Was it her fault that Cai was pulling away? If she'd been there back then, would they still be a whole and well family now?

Well, she couldn't think about that right this second. She had to move in first. One thing at a time. Kya strode up to the teachers' apartments, ruffling Edgar's hair (much to his chagrin) and blowing a kiss to Lumiere, who smirked in return. Cogsworth rolled his eyes and helped his colleague bring her bags up to her room. When she entered the hallway, she could've sworn she saw... No. One thing at a time. If that was who she thought it was down the hallway, she had to put her stuff down before she could deal with it.

As expected, when she arrived, Nova was already there with her brother, Pip. "Someone woke up early. How ya doing, Pip? Still harassing the shit out of your sister?" Kya set her bag down on the kitchen counter and leaned against it, smirking at Nova. "Ready for another year of chaos and vodka? I know Keith is supposed to be the rum-swilling one around here, but I've always thought vodka was just a little bit better, don't you?" She winked, knowing that Nova would pick up what she was putting down. She always did. That was what Kya found amusing about her. Maybe this would finally be the year she'd get to kiss her. Not that she'd been thinking about that or anything.

But, well, that was why she was wearing such a low cut top, after all. Gotta keep her roomie and co-advisor on her toes.

"i'm trying, can't you see?."
caiden akintola okafor

Cai looked at the teacher that asked if he could help her and shook her head. She was about to answer him when the door opened to show her sister. To be completely honest, Cai felt relief at the sight of her sister. She of course didn't show it, keeping her blank face. She wanted her to know that this meeting didn't mean anything to her but it did. It meant everything to her, she needed her sister as much as she hated to admit it. She needed her around because she is the only blood-related family she had left, and needed to know that she was safe. She needed to know both her sisters were safe. Kya and Naina. As much as she was pulling away from Naina, she was doing the same to Kya. Their mini family was broken, and it was because of Cai.

It was all because of Cai. She decided that she didn't deserve them, that they didn't need her. They don't. They truly don't need her. All she knows how to do is ruin their lives but yet they chase after her like she's important to them. How can she be all so important when she...hurts them. She knows she does when she doesn't share her feelings or open up. She knows she does when she acts like she hates them or doesn't want to be around them. Yet they stay. They stay and it kills her because she knows she doesn't deserve this. Now after she killed her parents. The crash happened because of her. Everyone knew it, if she wasn't distracting her parents maybe they would have seen that drunk driver and been able to move out of the way. Maybe she wouldn't be so broken as she is now.

"Yea...I wasn't lying Nai. I said I'm here. And for some funny twist in fate...so are you. " She said softly and then turned to the male teacher standing with them. "She's my sister. I'm a first-year, Caiden Akintola Okafor. And she's my sister, Naina Akintola Okafor. " Cai then turned back to Naina. She tried to give her a small smile but it came out to an grimace. She saw the tears in her eyes and she sighed. She didn't mean to make her cry. She's messing up already. "Please..don't cry, you know how bad I am at crying girls. Remember when Kya started to cry about her last girlfriend? I was horrible." She mumbles softly as she took Naina's hand softly. She was trying to resist hugging her but as she looked up at her, she knew she couldn't.

"Oh..fuck it." She mumbles as she pulls Naina into a hug. "This is only happening once...you know my rules on touchy feely." Cai said softly to her as she hugged her for the first time in a while.

She did say she was going to try. Well this is Cai trying.

coded by reveriee.

oliver

cheshire cat

Having been prepared for a text back, at the lack of a ringtone and instead a smug voice coming from behind him, Oliver smirked. Shifting his weight, he turned on the balls of his feet so he could face the woman behind him. One hand reached up to balance Chess on his shoulders before she fell at the sudden movement.

"Your Majesty!"
he cheered, throwing his arms wide, before he dipped slightly in a low bow, careful not to knock over his cat. Then he'd have a whole other problem. Probably two, maybe three, because while he knew Chess would be mad, and Shalimar would most likely wring his neck for even accidentally hurting his precious cat, Dani would probably cry. And while he could handle one at a time if, god forbid, either of them happened, all together? He wasn't suicidal.

"Forgive the lack of depth to the bow, my Queen, however I'd hate to disrupt the Royal Chess from her nap any further than I already am."
he smirked, standing back upright.

He laughed at her previous statement.
"You and everyone else."
Oliver smirked, scratching under the feline's chin, feeling her rumbling purr against the back of his neck.
"You know, if I didn't know any better I'd say Chess kept me around for my height."
Gesturing up at himself, he continued.
"I mean, Dani is more than happy to feed her second breakfast and I know she has a soft spot for you."

He paused as he felt Chess slowly stretch her paws, nails gently grazing his skin as she started to wake up, having recognized who he was speaking to. He smiled softly at the 'mrow' that escaped her as she lifted her head and stretched her neck forward towards Shalimar, wanting pets.

"Well, how have you been, my lady? Have an exciting summer?"

♡coded by uxie♡

penny

perdita

At the introduction from her roommate, Penny perked up even more if that was possible.
"Oh my gosh, it's so nice to meet you Chester!"
she smiled at the younger boy.
"You're rooming with us right? This si gonna be so much fun! Well any brother of Ara's is a friend of mine, so I can't wait to get to know you better! We're gonna have a great year!"
she cheered.

She made to continue their conversation when someone behind her cleared their throat. She flushed, realizing they were still standing in the doorway of the room.
"Oh, shoot, I'm so sorry,"
she apologized, hurrying to move out of the way of the movers who were still carrying the giant mattress.

Once everyone was out of the way and she had Patch firmly in her grasp despite the dalmatian's best attempts to run free, she pointed out which room was hers and let them in so they get started on switching out the two beds. With that taken care of, she left them to it and returned to the group that had moved to the kitchen. Of course, she returned at the perfect moment, just in time to hear her best friend tell her new roommate that he'll teach him all his tricks.

Penny frowned, sending him a short glare.
"Don't you dare."
she grumbled, sternly. Shifting the squirming puppy in her arms, she sighed and shoved him into Pint's arms.
"Here, take our dog."
she passed responsibility over.
"Don't let him loose, they still have the doors open."
she explained.

She tossed her hair over her shoulder with her now free hands, she moved to the stove.
"Coffee or tea anyone? Might as well get something quick before we head out."
she explained.
"Oh, you guys are going to the opening festivities, right?"
she asked Ara and Chester.

♡coded by uxie♡

Arabella M.

filler

• Ara stood up, folding her hands behind her back as she watched her little brother befriend her roommate and friend. She couldn't stop the smile that spread so widely across her face. So many people she adored all in one room--now she was even more excited to see how this year would play out! With Penny and Chester by her side (not to mention cute little Patch!), it was very unlikely that anything terrible would befall her this year. And while a bit of pessimism tried to creep its way in, she managed to shove it right back out. Not today. Not when she'd finally gotten Chester back.

She blinked and moved out of the way as some movers brought a large mattress into the room. Other roommates would have asked for an explanation, but having lived with Penny for a year, and having had excellent deduction skills since she was a child, she immediately knew what was happening. "Let's hope Patch doesn't get stuck under this one! I always feel so bad when we have to call Pint to get him out." Glancing over at Pint, she held back a smile as she asked, "I'm guessing you got this for her?" She didn't have to hear his response to know she was right. Gosh, they were so cute to watch. It was like being the side character in a romantic comedy. How quaint!

In sync as she sometimes was with Penny, Ara frowned when Pint mentioned teaching Chester some of his tricks. "I'm sorry, but I'll have to agree with Penny on this one. Please don't get my brother in trouble during his first week." Although she was pleased to see Pint being so kind to Chester, the last thing she needed was the stress of her brother getting in trouble barely two hours on campus. She was going to have to expand their circle of interaction as soon as possible.

Turning to Penny, she smiled. "Some tea would be great!" At her roomie's question, she grimaced. "I was so busy organizing my books I totally forgot about all that. I should finish that up, but I'd hate to miss anything. Plus, it'll be Chester's first time seeing it all." She turned to her brother and gave him her softest smile. "What do you think, Ches? Books or festivities?" While she would have preferred to at least go support the performers, she wasn't about to force Chester to do so if he didn't want to. Besides, she really did have a lot of organizing to do still. Yes, that was the excuse. No social anxiety on her part whatsoever.

perci

kim possible

At the shout of her patented nickname, Perci smiled, ending the call. Well, she'd been found. She chuckled to herself as she stored her phone away, ready to head out with her best friend.
"Come o-"

She cut off, startled at the arms suddenly wrapping themselves around her middle before she was lifted off the ground for half a second. Her face flooded red and she squeaked, hands shooting out to grab at his shoulders.
"R-ricky!"
she stuttered, looking up at him, wide eyed as he set her down and turned to look at the lounge before them.

"U-um, yeah,"
she breathed, clearing her throat.
"Yeah, hopefully they cleaned it."
she murmured in agreement. Her face was still flushed, but she forced herself to focus on what else Ricky was saying, trying not to focus on what had just happened.

"Yeah, we don't need you coming close to passing out like that one game."
she winced at the thought. She sighed, a fond smile on her face as she crossed her arms, holding out his key with one hand.
"Mhm, you know that's something you should probably work on, buddy."
she laughed.

"But yes, I'm still with Carter and Meg. And yes, of course we'll still study together!"
she confirmed, giving him a light shove to the shoulder.
"Like I'd leave you hanging like that! We balance each other, I help you focus, you help me relax."
she grinned.
"One doesn't work without the other. And because I know that, I just know that your new roommates are going to love you."
she reassured him.
"You have absolutely nothing to worry about."

Perci laughed as Ricky's focus shifted again, this time to the food. No matter what, she could always count on him to make her smile. It was why she was always a sucker for his puppy dog eyes. She could resist anything the twins threw at her, but Ricky? It was like she was putty in his hands. It was a real curse sometimes. Like now, for example. She shook her head fondly as he gushed over the food.

"Of course we can, but we should probably grab something to go."
she began.
"Cause we should probably make our way to the staging area to get ready for the cheer performance."
she reminded him.

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

Desiree

O'Hara

mood

Psyched Up

Outfit

Apartment 2's front door

interactions

Jack & Maria (prev.), Connie & Amberly.

The female felt grateful for the principal's kind gesture. Especially knowing that she knew the complications that Des was enduring the past three years. That being said, as she felt her husband's presence next to her, she looked over to see what he had gotten. As she saw the sets of records and movies, Jack's face lit up at the sight and it made her heart melt. She loved how he got excited when he saw things that he loved.
"You have a whole new collection that we can watch! It's a shame we did not know, otherwise I wouldn't have packed your old ones to make space for these... We'll think of something."

As he proceeded to point out, yes, as a matter of fact, Desiree and her bestest friend, Connie were Dance Teaching partners and she also helped her getting the Dance team choreography ready with her. More like a lending hand as it was quite a big team to begin with. The pair have a great working dynamic as well as a good personal dynamic. She was her maid of honour after all, she would not have asked anyone better suited. The pair had made sure to finish the choreography with their team and followed it up furing the summer time for the most optimal performance ever,
"Yes, yes... it is almost show time now. I told Connie I would meet her by the apartments entrance, I can't wait."
A glimmer in Desiree's light blue eyes appeared.

With that she sprinted to get her purse which had her dancing shoes just in case and draped it across her shoulders before placing a soft kiss on his lips for good bye,
"Merci, mon coeur."
A small smile danced on her lips, he was so sweet with young Maria.
"I will catch up with you once the Dance team and Glee Clubbers perform. Olsen asked for a favor for me to look over the glee performance. Something came up - hope it is not as serious."
her forhead scrunched up with her usual worried face. She let out a sigh and quickly removed the thoughts focusing on her own.

Motioning towards her little one she crouched and took her empty bottle,
"Make sure this little angel gets a front row seat, she loves a dance."
she grinned kissing her baby's nose. Maria let out fits of giggles, grabbing her mother's cheeks to kiss her forhead making a big kiss noise. Desiree couldn't help as Maria yelled out, "Dancey! Dancey!". Maria loved to wiggle as far as she knows how to dance. Given both Jack and Desiree thought in the performance arts department, the little one is always exposed to music and dancing which made her quite active whenever she hears it. It melted their hearts when she jumps and dances around, filling the apartments with her laughs as she ends up falling back by accident. It was very good to hear, given Desiree wouldn't have known what would have happened to them if she stayed with her now divorced asshole.

With that, she went to the door,
"I will see you later my beautifuls, Say my hellos to the staff for me, amor."

As Desiree emerged out of the door, Maria reached out to her father figure with her arms, pouting her lips in the verge of a cry for attention to be picked up, "Da... da!".

Desiree on the other hand, waltzed her way across the grounds where all the teachers apartments are laid up in a circular set up. She can see that everyone was still settling in. Knowing Connie was still in her same apartment which was a few apartments up from hers as it was near the entrance to the lot. Heading to Apartment 2, she went up the couple of steps and gave a gentle knock to the door. She noticed lights inside so either her or Amberly were surely there.

That way the dance teachers could make their way to the lounge area for the pre-performance boost.

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

Keith Jo

Mane

mood

Calming Down...

Outfit

Apartment 3

interactions

Amira

tags

With that threat averted he moved from the archway to their shared kitchenette in order to have a seat. With a chuckle and relief washing through his face,
"Good, I was already thinking that I had to start my rum craze so early in the day."

He pulled out the chair and turned it so he could sit on it in a straddling postion, while resting his arms crossed on the chair's back,
"Give me the head's up when that happens. I tend to be a bit flighty in the case of psycho - whatever you said..."
. Keith was relieved that he had a quiet and laid back person rooming with him. To most, Keith can be quite blunt and straight to the point that it can come off a bit harsh and callous to those who do not know his true intentions. Amira was one of the few that knew his words meant no harm and he felt at ease with her. I guess it was an aura guidance counsellors had, an approaching one.

Keith did not want to be bothered with the unpacking right this second. The traffic impatience was still being drained from his system. In fact, he was tapping his leg lightly against the wooden floor.
"Bummed you had to switch? Three years in one place and sudden change and all? I know I would be. I wouldn't like to find a new spot for my treasure."
he stated with a grin.

He gave a look at his phone, noting the time.
"Are you going for the entertainment? Before the staff meeting that is."

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

scroll

Naina

A.Okafor

mood

Emotional

Outfit

Main Area (Apartments)

interactions

Caiden, Jamie, Kya (m.)

Naina still thought that she was dreaming.

Her sight was focused on the young blonde in front of her, she could feel her vision being blurred from the tears that have been welling up. She promised her not to get emotional so she fought back her tears in attempt to keep her promise,
"I'm speechless..."

It really was a funny twist of fate. Naina caught news of this university hiring through her other sister, Kya. True Kya was not related to them by blood but she had been Naina's closest friend since they were little girls which by time she considered her a sister just as much as Cai. Of course, no one can take Caiden's place in Naina's. However when that part of Nai's heart left, it was Kya that tried to keep her from the brink of collapsing totally and never getting up again. Even if she was miles apart. She helped. In fact, Kya suggested that she should start a fresh page and go teach with her. At least she would have had someone to lean on in close proximity. However, with this decision, it felt extremely lucky to reunite with not only her but it led her to Cai.

The brunette noticed that her sister turned to converse with another occupant. She did not even notice the man standing behind them, seemingly they were blocking the doorway. Naina was new here so she did not really know who is who or who was rooming with her for that matter. She quickly wiped her tears, as her sister properly introduced them to the man.
"Yes, as my sister stated, I'm Naina. I'm new to the teaching staff, I assume you are the other occupant to this apartment?"
. That was the safest assumption made as he was carrying his luggage and belongings. "All is good, our apologies for the road block," she said in mid laugh as she took her key from behind the door and left it ajar for him to enter behind her.
"I shall be seeing you later on ... Mr... Campbell? Right?"
Naina tried to recall from what Edgar had told her,
"I will let you too it and we can catch up later on."
Naina turned her focus back on her sister and slowly moved them down the stairs in order to vacate the area for Jamie to pass and enter.

As Cai proceeded to speak, it brought Naina to the realisation that she was there. As she acknowledged her crying, her tears escaped as a smile escaped together with it. A touch. She felt it, she held it quite strongly as if she did not want her to go again. After that hand hold, she felt herself being embraced in a hug that she has not felt in quite a while. Sure it was different as her youngest sister was no longer young, in fact she was taller than her by a few. But they were still the same familiar arms that swung around her ever since they were little. Her sister's hugs were always the best, missed. Burying her head in her sister's shoulder,
"You did not do anything wrong, I am just really happy to see you by my side again Cai."

She held onto that hug. She knew it was a rare case for Cai to be 'touchy feely' as she put it. As she pulled back, she wiped her happy tears and her smile never left her face. She placed a warm hand against her sister's cheek and caressed it.
"Now, let me take you somewhere, I know there is another surprise waiting for you,"
Naina took her sister's hand and started to walk towards the path towards the other apartments. If this was to be a reunion, Cai and Kya still are unaware of eachother's presence here. Naina wanted to break the news instantly.

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

Alara

Olsen

mood

Over the Moon

Outfit

Principal's Office

interactions

Jason, Danny

Ten minutes have passed. The line was stuck and Alara was feeling hot and sweaty. She lifted her hair up with one hand and fanning herself with the other.

In the midst of her fanning, she felt someone approach her from behind and warmth coming from that person's words. Her voice was familiar. It was the same voice that sung her to sleep every night when they were little. The same voice that soothed her when she cried. And that nickname, snowball. It could only be one person.
"Danny?"
she whispered as her head shot up. Her eyes grew wide and started to sparkle a little, she was still facing Jace so he probably noticed as she reached out for his hand for support, her eyes stated one thing, 'Is this really happening?'

Heck, Alara did not know if her sister, being the principal, saw her application. She hoped so but not at the same time. Alara was quite worried that she would deny her the second she saw her name. Due to their father's useless threats in the first place. Clearly it was not the case because her and her best mate stood here at this very second. She knew Danny would stand up to their father one way or another. She had saved all the money that Danny had saved her so her father wouldn't know where his funds went. So far, the hound has not found the trail so that was good.

As she felt a familiar warmth of her friend's hand, she felt the firm grip of support. Her eyes turned around to see a familiar white blonde hair, walking away to the person that was having trouble with this line in the first place. It was her, finally. With the strong voice of Danny, it was like the line dispersed and opened as if the ocean seperated. It was on the move. Turned out the pair were stuck after a bunch of older students who had queries or complaints. Could be from past roomies. She didn't care as long as it just moved.

In terms of a couple minutes, the pair managed to reach the front desk were Wendy was. However, Alara was more focused on Danny. It was as if a child saw something that they liked for the first time. She remained staring. However, she blinked and noticed that her sister was refraining from any public displays of affection and for the smartest reasons. She did not want to have that stigma of being the principal's sister. Especially since her last name in itself was already raising eyebrows as it is.

Alara was speechless for the first time in her life. She rarely was.

She looked over to her friend who was just as sleepy, hot and relieved that the wait to the line went poof in an instant. It was their miracle, truly. With that she squeezed at Jace's hand to move. She kept a hold of it and with the other she grabbed the hilt of her luggage and nodded with her head, starting to follow Danny with him by her side. Like it has always been.

As the couple were in the confines of the principal's office, her eyes simply switched on the water works. She did not imagine them being in this office on the first day. Sure they stirred trouble sometimes but not for this reason. As the door closed behind them, Alara simply ran to hug her sister in a big old squeeze that Alara loved to give. The red head was a hugger. Like a BIG hugger. Anyone who was close to her would know,
"I found you snowflake, I can't believe I have finally found you after all these years."

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

Arielle

Fontana

mood

Stoked & Energised

Outfit

Dorm Lounge

interactions

Theresa, Conchita & Desiree (m.), Chastity

As Chastity jumped at the sudden encounter so did Arielle. It was a natural reaction. However, she ended up just laughing at how stupid they probably looked scaring eachother. She looked her best friend up and down and clapped in agreement,
"As do you my darling! Look at you!"
she took Chastity's hand after that hug and gave her a small twirl to cheer her up which led for Chastity to do her own little one again. Arielle loved her blonde locks, they moved so swiftly with her movement. Her nose twitched a little however. The smell of roses got to her. She tried not to sneeze, she succeeded.

The pair got along in various aspects, Chastity was the beauty and resembled everything graceful whereas Ariel was the sporty side and resembled everything competitive out of the pair. They had one thing in common. Complicated relationships, even if Chastity did not want to admit it out loud. She knew that her and Terry which was Chas' room mate tried their utmost to make the blonde realise that it was not worth it. He was not worth it.

Arielle and Chastity had good relationships with their teachers, however, Arielle was closer to Ms Navajo as she inched towards latin style dancing and contemporary. Whereas Chastity was closer to Ms O'Hara due to her style being theatrical music like ballet and jazz. That was one of the opposite styles the pair of friends had. It was nice that the name of teachers actually brought smile on their faces rather than being forced to go to class. Arielle found that quite toxic. In reality, Arielle never had issues with any of the professors. She holds the ones that teach her close to heart for sure.

As she saw Chas' beautiful smile, it was contagious to the Ari where she smiled as well at the mention of the dance teachers. However, her puzzled look worried her as she did not recall that one of them got married. She had recieved a memo that there was a surname change for the lack of confusion, could have slipped up easily though. As the blonde caught on track, Arielle could not help but laugh,
"For a second you had me worried there, love. Given you get Mrs. O'Hara more than me. But yeah, Miss Monreal got married to that music teacher. I know right, it was bound to happen. At least it did. I wish I had that... oh well..."
she shrugged. Chas and Ari loved to gossip on anything happening in the school. Given Chastity is involved in a lot within the school, Arielle had the first class tea,
"We should congratulate! I mean they should be meeting us soon for a rehersal, I hope."
she laughed nervously.

As they passed the main lounge area to go to the dorms lounge, she could smell the deliciousness from down the corridor. This was definitely Theresa's doing. As they passed through, she noticed the brunette serving as per usual, shooting a wave at Chastity to which Arielle pointed out as she seemed distracted with this whole Chad thing. As they reached their destination, the blonde started cleaning the tables and chairs, Arielle started readying the other tables and cleaning any miscellaneous items running around to make them presentable. She knew that this pressured Chastity so she did her utmost to help her get everything in line.

As she justified him, Arielle sighed,
"Whatever you say Chas. You know I care for you and I do not want to see you get hurt. That's all. Cause you sure as hell know that if he doesn't show up, I am gonna go ka-pow on his ass!"
she tried to joke about to cheer her up but she meant what she said.
♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

Eugene

Fitzpatrick

mood

Amused & Relieved

Outfit

Dorm Room 2

interactions

Leah (m), Alison, Heracles

As the blonde acknowledged his presence, he was taken aback by the sudden arms around his neck for the hug that she gave him. He wrapped one arm around her to give her a hug before he removed it as she stepped back. The expression on her face was simply priceless, he chuckled,
"Alas, I am here... with a concerto as a greeting."

As she 'attacked' him on being late, he grinned and raised his arms in defense,
"Hey, I had another occupant with me that I had to drive to school. Sure I overslept but we both ended up being late cause of bumps in the road."
As she pointed out her loyal fan, her cat, he couldn't believe it. He was never stunned by Alison's fresh ideas as it kept her bubbly which was a trait he loved in her, it was never a dull moment. He could not complain that the people in his life are actually quite positive.

As Dinah left he couldn't help but laugh,
"I can see that your number one loyal fan has had enough with your performance. As long as she stays off my clothes, we good. Remember to tell that to your fan."
he commented. Sure he was not a prude on his clothing but the fact all his dark clothing had ginger cat hairs irked him. It seemed that Dinah loved sitting and laying down on his gym clothes in particular. He did not get why.

All jokes aside, he was just as concerned as she was when it comes to the new room-mate. He hoped that he wouldn't have to punch him senseless due to their perverted intentions,
"Yeah, I am glad I did too. Let's hope it is not another Roy up in here."

He gave that idea a grin,
"As much as I enjoy that plan, it would be an endless loop of them looking for it and still ending up to here. I just hope they are not a perverted creep. I almost broke my knuckles dislocating his jaw so many times."
. The past three years were simply a nightmare for the pair. To Alison more than him. Their old room mate, Roy, used to be a control freak on how he wanted things and let's say, Eugene was rather messy at some point and they used to butt heads a lot. That was not the bad part. The amount of times a distrubed and creeped out Alison came to his room at night because she catches him lurking by her door, watching. Eugene was not going to let her stay out there alone with him around. So he would offer his bed to her and he slept on the floor with his covers. It was not the first time he caught him in the act and knocked the living shit out of him. Eugene was not a troubled kid but whenever he sees something his doesn't like, he punches. It was probably the reason why Roy had trasnferred in the first place.

Eugene noticed that there was a sense of dullness in the room and Ally did not like dullness. As a devillish grin worked its way on her face, Eugene raised an eyebrow at her expression and words,
"What do you m---"

He was shortly cut off at the sound of American Idiot at full blast and her hand in his going into a twirl. Oh no, dancing. At the twirl he already felt like he was going to throw up as he did,
"Yeah ... no, I am a bystander Ally, not a participant in this kind of sport."
. With that he planned to depart but as he did, he felt her firm grip on his hand. Ally wanted to dance, clearly,
"I hate you... but I like you. But I hate you."
He let out a sighed chuckle and went back in, swaying his hips in a noobish manner of dancing before he twirled her in return. He swore, if Leah saw this now, he would never live this down as she would have probably filmed it for the laughs.

He was in the midst of his attempt to forced dancing. It was hillarious from the inside looking in. That being said, he was halted by a familiar voice. He couldn't believe it. His bestest bud, bro and anything in between just walked through the door. His attention immediately switched to Heracles for a brief second. At that point it was like salvation walking through the door,
"Heraclessssss, my man!"
he placed his hands in the form of an 'O' as if to amplify his voice like a megaphone. As the guy opened his arms for hug, Eugene went in and gave him a big ass hug and patted him on his back multiple times.
"You got no idea how stoked I am to see you man."

Getting his best bud and his closest thing to a sister rooming with him was most definitley and upgrade considering the PTSD they had suffered. Eugene was simply glad he finally got to lay off the punches now. Unless its a fist bump. That being said, he was thorn between being embarrassed if he saw the dance moves and stoked that Heracles was their new roomie. As Heracles addressed Alison, Eugene grinned. He knew he found her attractive but never acted on it, despite Eugene's throws. He was such a shy bud,
"Yes mate, Alison right in the flesh."
he taunted.
"You just saved me from a life time embarassment of dancing..."

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll me!

mood
Relieved, happy, relaxed

Interactions/Mentions
Eugene - revalia revalia
Herc - PixieDust PixieDust
[/USER]

Alison Connors

Alice in Wonderland

Alison smirked when he said he had another guest with him and that was why he was late, she wondered when Leah and Eugene would eventually make it official, although at this point she believed that Leah would have to just bite the bullet and ask him.

Alison laughed as Eugene commented on Dinah staying away from his clothes before shrugging dramatically "What can I say, she seems to love your clothes, especially the dark ones" she knew Eugene hated that his clothes were always covered in the cats hair but Dinah was a cat and Alison couldn't alway stop her. Maybe if he kept his bedroom door closed it wouldnt happen but she was not starting that argument again.

"Yeah I'd like to actually be able to sleep in my own room this year" she commented as she looked around at it. Over the past few years Alison never really slept in here, always having to go into Eugene's room when Roy creeped her out or be called into Eugene's room by him when he had knocked out or punched Roy when catching him lurking in the hall near Alisons room. She frowned slightly when Eugene said about nearly breaking his knuckles "yeah I hope you don't have to punch anyone this year, or at the least not for me anyway".

Alison laughed as Eugene began to protest the dancing "Ah come-on you know you don't really have a choice...." She teased tightening her hand on his. She giggled as he said he hated her before he also began dancing. As they danced around the room, singing and laughing , Alison was unaware someone entered the dorm.

When she heard a voice Alison turned with a shocked expression on her face until she realised who it was. A grin of relief fell onto her lips and it felt like a weight was lifted off her shoulders. She watched the boys converse before taking a small bow at Eugene's words of it being her in the flesh as a smirk found it's way onto her lips. "Hi Heracles and thank you, I can't take all the credit once you get him moving Eugene is pretty alright at it too" she teased as she smirked towards Eugene before turning her attention back to Herc with a soft smile, she found it cute that he introduced himself, especially considering he did football and Alison did cheer so the two had crossed paths a good bit and he was Eugene's best friend so off course Alison would know of him. Alison stepped forward and gave Herc a hug "I can't even explain how happy I am it's you that walked through the door" she commented as she stepped back. She looked at Eugene with a big smile on her face and he would be able to see the relief in her features . This year was shaping up to be a good year.

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

Gidget Jo
Mood: Happy, playful ♡ Location: Dorm Lounge Area ♡ Interactions: TerryOutfit
===========================================================

Gidget gladly let Terry clean the white, sugary sweetness from her lips and cheeks. While the motherly nature of her roommate was nothing new or exclusive, she had a particular fondness for the way the brunette tended to her. Some people may have felt childish or small, but Gidget always felt warm and cared for - feelings that she otherwise lacked while here at the university.

"I just barely dropped off my bags before I came here--is Walt still installed? They didn't take him away, did they?"

The blonde snorted, rolling her eyes. "Well they certainly tried. I'm sure you noticed they changed the doorknob again to dismantle our smart lock. I had to get Walt to let me in by manually unlocking the door, using the new system I hid inside the door frame last year." A roguish smile spread across her face as she continued. "Buuuuut, they couldn't find his wiring or connect to his programming hub this time. Your idea to hide his interface under the ceiling light worked like a charm. So he's ready to go!" She looked very proud of the two of them for having outwitted the administration; saving herself several weeks of tinkering and her roommates several weeks of headaches and frustration as she would have invaded their personal space to get Walt back up and running.

"Now I just have to decide if I want to go through all the trouble of building and installing another smart lock. I could go get a key, but then I'd have to use it every time I wanted to go in or out. Sometimes I'm already elbow-deep in an invention when I can't remember if I locked it or not! Such a waste of time and effort. AND I'd have to remember where I left the stupid thing!" She huffed, frowning at Terry. "I don't understand why they don't ask me to change all the doors instead of breaking ours every year."

"I'm looking forward to the performances. Chas is sure to light up the stage, as always! Think we can get her away from that musclehead this year?"

Gidget laughed, returning the hip bump that Terry had initiated. "Yeah... I still don't understand how they ended up together in the first place. I know romantic relationships can be complex, but theirs is just..." She sighed, placing the remains of her beignet on the table and rubbing the back of her head. "...incomprehensible."
Gidget had been privy to many of Terry's rants about Chad, typically as more of a sounding board than anything else. Whereas Chastity was the resident relationship expert, Gidget was a novice, and therefore didn't have a whole lot of insight to offer. But from what she had gathered over the last few years of people watching and being roped into romcom viewings by Chas and Terry, Chad was about as far off from the picture of an ideal partner as you could get. While she didn't have the best grasp of the term 'opposites attract' in this particular context, she was certain that it did not mean 'two people who are pretty but otherwise share no common traits or interests.'

Plus, Terry hated his guts. She never gave Chad any of her beignets, and that was a good enough reason for Gidget to decide he wasn't a very good person.

"My offer to get rid of him still stands. Just picture it," she said excitedly, leaning against Terry and putting her hands out in front of them as if shaping the edges of a picture frame. "We send him an e-mail that says he's won an all-expenses-paid spring break vacation, to a tropical island full of 'hot babes', or whatever he's calling women this year. Free gym membership is included as long as you enter the local contest to see who can eat the most protein. He won't be able to resist it!" She lowered her hands, grinning at her friend. "I fly him in my uncle's plane and drop him off in Eastern Siberia. Then, voila: the Chad problem is no more."

Feeling clever, she took another bite of the deep-fried, sugary dough and licked the powdery goodness from her lips. The last time she pitched this idea to Terry, she'd said something about dropping Chad off to live amongst the Russians being 'a little much' and tossed around words like 'kidnapping'... but maybe a year to mull it over had changed her mind.

coded by: @s e v e n

Richard S.

filler

• Ricky could tell by the look on Perci's face that the puppy dog eyes were working. A grin crept up his face as she looked like she was about to agree, only to fall as she reminded him that they would have to get ready for the cheer performance soon. "Ugh, right. Looks like my suit and I are going to get reacquainted sooner than I hoped." With a dramatic sigh, Ricky grabbed as much food as he could hold in his arms (obviously some of it was for Perci... some of it). He could have used a plate, but that seemed like too much of a hassle, so he stuck to using his arms and hoped that no one would step on his food if he had to place it somewhere later.

He spun back toward Perci while stuffing a beignet in his mouth. "Take your pick," he said around his pastry, casting his eyes around the room to locate where they were supposed to go for their particular performance. Man, he hoped he'd be able to meet his new roomies soon! He was really hyped now that Perci had reassured him that they were gonna like him (and P.K. was always right, so he knew it was true). "Over there, right?" he said, vaguely pointing with his free fingers. "We're all fueled up, so I guess we can head on over. Unless you need to change?"

A thought occurred to him as he crossed the room. "Do you think we'll need to scope out a new spot for the light show tonight? Or will our old one be okay, do you think?" Since they were here at WDU together, Ricky and Perci had, of course, created some new college traditions. Ricky didn't want to scope out a new spot for the light show, but last year they'd nearly had it taken away by other spectators. Not that it was a big deal, but he really enjoyed the traditions he had with her. Who knew how long they would last?

Theresa R.

filler

• Terry chuckled as her friend assured her that Walt was indeed still installed in their room. Gidget really was such a genius. "They're just jealous that they aren't as brilliant as you are," she said affectionately, followed by a wink. Though she didn't quite understand everything Gidget said when explaining her projects, she did know that she, their other roommates, and WDU as a whole were very lucky to have her among their ranks. Besides, it was fun watching her outsmart the faculty every year, though she would never say that out loud. In front of said faculty.

"Trust me, Gidge, even those of us with experience don't understand Chas and Chad's relationship." Terry shook her head, feeling the usual frustration well up inside her once again. How long had she been wanting to separate those two? Ugh, sometimes it was like a bad dream, watching Chas get pushed aside again and again--and for what? Whatever reason Chas had given in the beginning seemed really diminished now that Terry had seen what followed after.

She raised an eyebrow as Gidget explained her latest plan to get rid of Chad. Terry really tried to stay on the path of morality rather than go along with plans such as Gidget's, but she had to admit... it was sorely tempting to execute a plan like this one now that they were seniors. "You know what, Gidget, you might be on to something." She leaned closer to whisper conspiratorially, "Let's put that on the backburner until we can get more people in on it, okay? But mark my words, we'll be rid of Chad by the end of this year!"

62747759_456296311892554_6805989158261985242_n (1).jpg
Lucas MacKenzie Kai
Fabulously Awesome
aad26f0c9286e3b5059cf7cd7ccbc167-1.jpg
The Airport,WDU,Dorm room 7, dorm
lounge

Lucas gotten off the plane from Hawaii,after flying back to go to school for an second year. Then, he went off the conveyor, and went outside of the airport. After that, Lucas waited outside for his red ford fusion car, and when it was driven up to him, he put his bags in the back with the rest of his belongings, that were already in there. Next, he thanks the drive, and gets into his car to drive it. Also, Lucas put his purse the floor of the passenger side of his car next to him. Lastly, he puts on his seat belt and drives from the airport to Walt Disney University.

Lucas drives up to the school's campus, and parks his car into a parking spot. Then, he gets out of his car, and grabs his bags. After that, Lucas goes inside and gets his key to his dorm room from Wendy. Lastly, he goes and puts his stuff in his shared room, and gets the rest of his stuff with the help from Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Doc, and Dopey to move the rest of his stuff into his dorm room.

They all move Lucas' stuff into his shared dorm room to an uninhabited side of the room. Then, he says "Thanks for the help you guys for all of you!" After they left out of the room, Lucas put his purse on an uninhabited bed,and his suitcase, and took out his glee and dance club outfits. Next, he put on his shirt & skirt for the Glee club performance, which has the colors nyanza, bedazzled blue, and old gold in it. Also, Lucas put on his flats, which matched his outfit. Lastly, Lucas made sure his hair was perfect for the performance, and went to the performance spot to wait to perform with his fellow glee clubbers.

Last edited:

amira

jasmine

"Far be it from me to be the one to stop you drinking this early."
Amira smirked, walking further into the room. As she set her luggage down beside the door, she moved to close it before she allowed herself to start to relax. She truly did enjoy speaking to her new roommate, and had high hopes for how this arrangement would turn out.

Seeing as her fellow professor had decided to make himself comfy, she didn't mind putting off unpacking for a bit herself. Stepping over into the communal living area, she dropped into one of the chairs that was near the kitchen, sitting in it sideways and throwing her legs over the arm of the chair. Rolling her shoulders, she sighed, enjoying the familiarity.
"I mean, I could give you a warning, but where'd the fun in that be?"
she laughed.
"It was psychoanalyze, by the way."
she smirked.
"I like to have more faith in my skills to calm down my patients before they get too flighty."

At his question about the rooming situation, Amira paused, considering her answer. While she had truly enjoyed rooming with Des, she was more than happy that the other woman had found happiness, so she didn't hate her for causing them to have to switch. Tilting her head to the side, she considered the man before her. She knew how Keith tended to operate and honestly it was due to that familiarity with the man that didn't cause her stress about their living situation.

She shrugged.
"Not really."
she paused.
"I used to be quite the nomad before settling here, so it's not too hard of a switch. I'll miss spending as much time as I used to with Des, but it's fine. Plus, I like to think we won't have too many problems getting along."
she grinned.

As he pulled out his phone, Amira paused before doing the same, wondering what time it was. Once she'd gotten off the plane she'd basically raced out of the airport and headed straight to her room once she got on campus, never really bothering to think about how long it had been. As Keith spoke, asking her her plans, she winced, thinking about the staff meeting. While she didn't have anything against most, if any, of her coworkers, she knew how easily some of them could succumb to petty bickering, often leading to her gaining a headache. She sighed.

"Yeah, might as well try and have some fun before the madness that is a staff meeting ruins the day."

♡coded by uxie♡

jamie

tarzan

At the introductions, Jamie nodded, understanding now. So he was rooming with the new teacher. Made sense, at least she wouldn't have a reason to be pissed at him from last year due to all the shouting matches with...that woman. Clearing his throat, he sent a small, but awkward smile their way, seeing as he had obviously interrupted a very personal conversation.

"Ah, yes."
he paused, shrugging awkwardly.
"Yes, well, just call me James, or Jamie, most everyone else does."
he explained.
"It's nice to meet you both,"
he nodded to both women.
"Well, I'll leave you two to it, I'll get out of your hair in a moment."

At his promise, he gave them each one final look as he snuck past them into the apartment and headed into his room to hurry and put his belongings away. He left his clothes in his suitcase, only putting up his other items and toiletries. He didn't know much about the two that were in the living area of his new campus home, and while he didn't have anything to say against them, meeting someone for the first time while they were obviously in the middle of something seemingly important and obviously emotional did make for a rather awkward start.

With that taken care of, Jamie left his room, shutting the door behind him with a quiet click before quietly sneaking past the two once more. It was nice, seeing the two sisters getting back in touch if he understood what he'd overheard. It made something in him twist tightly, wishing that he could have had something like that with someone, but he shook the thought away quickly. No use wishing for something that hadn't happened. It would only bring him down on a day that was meant to be enjoyable.

Ducking out the apartment, he left the two behind, leaving a note on the kitchen counter inviting Naina to come find him later if she needed anything for the rest of the day, leaving his number for her just in case. As he jogged down the stairs, he headed out for the fields, ready to see what still needed to be done to help get ready for the performances.

♡coded by uxie♡

jace

olaf

Jace sighed reaching behind him to scratch the back of his head. He was bored. Bored and hot. Bored, hot, and tired. This was taking forever and all he wanted to do was go find his room and put stuff away - cause if he didn't do it now, then he never would - and then spend the rest of his time with Lala. Taking another look around the area he paused when he turned back to his best friend to see some woman behind her leaning down.

First off? Um no. No one comes up behind his best friend like that, that's creeper behavior and he won't stand for that. Second? What the fuck, this is a school, why is there a creeper on the first day???

Luckily, before he could start to say anything, the older woman spoke with such familiarity to his person that he paused. Thankfully he did wait, seeing as the emotions that ran across Alara's face had her reaching for him for support, it was all he could do to hurry and clutch her hand as tight and steady as he could the moment she sought him out for support. If there was anything he would do, it would be to be there for the girl in front of him.

Danny. He recognized that name. Wasn't that Alara's sister's name? The one that the Olsen family had uh....stopped including. Yeah, let's go with that description, he thought to himself embarrassingly.

"Well, she knows how to get things moving, that's for sure..."
he mumbled, watching as the line before them seemed to dissolve in a matter of minutes. It was definitely impressive, that was for sure. He had tensed slightly, ready to argue that they weren't separating when he was then included in following them to the office. Jace forced himself to take another breath, giving Alara's hand another squeeze as he reached out to grab his luggage with his free hand before as they moved on.

Once enclosed in the principals office, something he hadn't really thought would be happening so soon into his stay, he immediately felt the loss of his best friend as she hurriedly dropped his hand to run at her sister. He bit his lip, not liking the feeling growing in him. He wasn't angry or upset or anything, but he already missed the warmth of Alara's hand. He was happy she'd finally got what she'd wanted for so long, to see her sister again. He hoped they didn't have to be separated like they had been again, but...Lala had been the only person he'd had for many years and it had suddenly hit him that now he was going to have to share her. He swallowed. He didn't like feeling this way.

Forcing himself to not think about it, he grinned, throwing his arms out wide.
"Heyyy, isn't this great!"
he cheered as Lala refused to let go of the other woman.
"Sister's, reunited!"

♡coded by uxie♡

perci

kim possible

At the sight of Ricky with his arms full of food, it was all Perci could do not to laugh. He always knew how to get her to relax and stay that way. He was just so unapologetically himself that she couldn't help but love him for all his antics. Reaching out she grabbed a few pastries that looked particularly good, immediately shoving one into her mouth, groaning at the taste, closing her eyes in bliss. She knew she should be careful about eating too many sweets at once, especially before a performance, but she couldn't help it. They were absolutely to die for.

As her best friend started talking again, Perci forced herself to focus. She needed to be in top shape to get ready for the squad's performance.
"Yeah, that way."
she nodded.
"It'll be okay, I have my uniform, I'll just change once we meet up with the others."
she explained.

Now that they were moving, she felt herself relax a bit more. She'd been worried that they might be late, but now that they were on their way, she knew they wouldn't be. Humming in response to Ricky's question, she wondered.
"I doubt it,"
she thought aloud.

"I mean, we're in our third year, by now other than the incoming first years who tend to want to be front and center for everything, everyone really knows by now that that's our spot, you know?"

The thought of someone trying to take over their spot didn't sit right with the redhead. That was something the two of them had done since they arrived on campus as first years. They'd scoped that place out and gone their often enough that pretty much everyone in the school should know that it was unofficially theirs. In reality if they did have to find a new spot, it wasn't that big of a deal, but it had already become a tradition for the two of them to go there. She didn't like the idea of having to possibly change things up as much as Ricky did.

Shaking her head, she refused to think about it anymore.
"Let's not worry about it."
she grinned.
"Everything will be fine, the performance will go off without a hit, and this year will be fantastic. I can just feel it, can't you?"
she grinned up at him, reaching over to wrap her arms around one of his, giving it a squeeze as they continued their way to the field.

♡coded by uxie♡

"Sorry, I..can't love you right."
caiden akintola okafor

Cai was confused, another surprise? What could be more surprising than her sister, coming to the same school that she was after she had run away? That was enough surprise to last her a lifetime. She did not need anymore. "Nai, you know me and surprises don't get along. Remember my disaster of a 17th birthday. I'm pretty sure I broke that poor waiter's nose. " She mumbles glancing at her. "Plus isn't this more than enough of a surprise? You were not supposed to be here at all, and look what happened, you ended up here anyway. " Cai said honestly as she followed her sister.

She didn't know what else it could be more surprising than seeing the exact person she was trying to run away from, in front of her. Cai looked down and said suddenly "I didn't run away because I hated you. Just...know that. I ran away because I couldn't handle it anymore...any of it." She looked down at her hands. The stares, the bullies, and the hateful looks that she may not have shown destroyed more of her already broken mind. She couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't take being the kid that lost her parents, that saw them die in front of her. So she ran, and she ran for Naina. For her to start her life, without having a chain and ball with her but yet she...was here. She was here on a will of fate. She wasn't even trying to follow Cai but yet she was here. With Cai. Even when she tries to do the right thing...it fails.

In her mind, this was the right thing to do. To pretend that she gave zero shits about her sisters, when in fact that she cared...more than she liked to admit to herself and others. She just didn't want them to be wrapped up in the destruction that was herself. She was breaking more and more, and day by day there's less and less of her to even savage into a person. She didn't want them to be hurt if one day, she just disappear one day. This is why she ran away, even if she doesn't remember that night well. All she remembers is running with her suitcase and her things to the uber ride, and looking at the house that once was a home for her... Her emotions were all over the place, she didn't know what her plan was but she remembered that if she stayed there, she would only hurt Kyra and Naina more than she already has.

All she wants to do is protect them, even from herself. Cai has never been the same girl that she was when she was a child. After the accident and the death of her parents, she lost all the things that made her smile, made her laugh...made her feel anything. It was like a black hole sucking up all the good things and leaving all the bad. She didn't want her destruction to cause harm to the people she held the closest to her heart so she did what she thought was best. She pushed them away, all of them. Pretending to hate them, pretending to not care for them. It broke not only them but her too. She wanted to run in their arms so many times but she couldn't...not when she knew that they were going to lose her.

Naina stopped at a door in the teacher dorm and Cai looked at her as she knocked on the door...with their special knock. Cai was broken...she used the special knock that was only for them, and Kyra...so why was she using it here?

"..Our knock?" She asked softly looking at Naina, her eyes betraying the hurt she felt.,

coded by reveriee.

"i love you"
chester evans
Chester looked at Penny and Ara who both glared at Pint, who looked a little putdown. ”Y-y-you can show me later if you want? I-i-i could use all the help I can get.” he said softly to Pint trying to cheer him up, and when he winks at him, he smiled brightly knowing that he said the right thing. Hopefully, Penny and Ara won’t be too terribly mad. Chester was happy, he was actually interacting with others, having Ara there beside him did help a bit though. Having his sister around made Chester feel safe, and that he was ok for him to speak his thoughts. That feeling never changed even with the space they had between them until now.

Ara has and always would be his safe place in the world. He could never know what would have happened to him if he didn’t have the girl in front of him. Chester was so in his mind that he didn’t notice that his sister had turned to him and asked him a question when she repeated the question he thought for a moment.

It would be best for him and her to stay inside, they both didn’t do so well in social situations and with strangers, especially Chester. He would rather run than stay. Helping Ara with her books would be the best option if only he wasn’t wanting to see what the performance would be. Chester thinks for a moment more before coming up with a plan that would work if his sister was ok with it. He turned to Ara, wrapping her up in a hug to help with the anxiety that he and her both were probably feeling. He could always read her like a book.

Chester then softly spoke to her and only her. ”How about we just go for an hour? Then we come back here, that way you could show me all your favorite spots and we could go support the school.” grinning at her softly.

”After an hour, we could come back here, finish putting your books up? Even have one of our old fashion sleepovers? Watch your favorite movie?” He knew that an hour would be pushing for him to be out in public without a place to escape to but he wanted his sister to enjoy herself and know her, she would rather take care of his needs rather than hers.

”Would that be ok, Ara?” Chester asked softly as he pulls her even closer to him, placing his chin on top of her head. Their bond was not one made of blood but understanding and love. That only two people who had shared the same experience, the same understanding could only ever understand. That not even a bond made of blood could measure up to.

Arabella Morales was his big sister, and no one could ever tell him differently.

coded by reveriee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back