• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"seriously, i saw that Leah."
gabriel rosen
Gabriel was on his phone looking up ways to break up with girls when he heard his dorm door open, he turned to watch as Leah open the door and said goodbye to what he expected was Eugene, but she didn't close the door once he walked away. He smirked as she watched him leave and then she closed the door and even sighed as she twisted against the door. He waited for her to open her eyes with a smirk. Everyone in college knew that Leah was in love with Eugene, even when he was an asshole at times. Leah was the only one to calm him down, and he knew that he would do anything for her. Again everyone knew that he was in love with her as well. It was obvious for everyone but the two of them. They even acted like a couple. It was quite entertaining to watch.

When Leah open, she squeaked as she stuttered out her name. He laughed softly "Now Ms. Leah, do you really think I didn't see that?" He said softly as she blushed softly. Gabriel just laughed and went to hug her softly "I've missed you and your longing stares at that asshole." He pulled away softly as he talked. To be honest, Eugene was an asshole to everyone even his friends at times, but not to Leah. To her, that boy was the kindest, and sweetest person in the world. It was amazing to see, but to be honest, he becomes the same when he's around Arielle. He guesses that love changes people. For him, it made him more open..and free. For Eugene, he became...decent? He was about to say something else when Keaton came in, and he just nodded to him.

He wasn't close to Keaton, for Gabriel, he was...a bit much for him. Keaton had the ability to make everyone feel welcome and seen and that was amazing for him but for Gabriel who just wanted to stick to himself and read. This was something he would avoid, which is why he kinda...just kept to himself with his roommates. Especially with Arielle. He waved to Keaton and waited until he left because he wanted his next question to be just between Leah and him

"Leah...how do you break up with someone?" He asked after some thought. Maybe asking his friends will help him fix his problem.

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
"memories are the hardest to let go of"
carter artin
Carter heard the door open and smiled as he heard his favorite voice called out. He got up quickly, as he made his way to the front of the dorm. Once he had turned the corner and saw Megan, nothing could hold him back from rushing up to her, and hugging her tightly but not too tightly. It held the kind of softness that only Carter had for Megan Starvos.

”Meg..” He breathes in deeply as he takes in the feeling of having his favorite girl in his arms. He picks her off slightly from the ground before softly placing her back on the ground and letting go of her, taking her hand softly and grinning at her. ”I’ve missed you, my favorite person.” He said quietly as he looked down at his feet.

He pulls them to the couch after he had helped Meg place her stuff, in her room. Carter just blushed as she looked at him. This girl had a way to make him feel completely open, even when he wanted to shut off in his quiet space, away from people. Away from the people that could hurt him, he just wanted to shut down but with her fiery composure, she made it so that even if he wanted to do all those things. He couldn’t with her by his side.

”So the sleepover tonight….maybe just one horror movie? We could even watch your favorite one, but I kinda wanted to watch the new avengers movie, to be honest. It seemed so cool in the trailer!” He said to her as they began to talk about their plans for tonight. A pillow fort, and movies. And of course snacks! That’s how they used to do it as kids, and he wanted to show her that she doesn’t need to be all serious all the time.

TRIGGER WARNING

Carter then opened his mouth to say softly when the door opened, he instantly closed it. It was someone knew. He went silent. It was like his throat closed up, at the sight of a stranger. Flashbacks started to flash in his mind, of a man, a man that he thought he could trust.

”Don’t ever speak in front of people. They don’t want to hear your voice. You need to be silent, like a good child. Children are to be seen, and not heard. And I promise you that no one wants to hear you. No one cares for you…all you have is us.”

Once what he assumed was the new roommate was gone, he just took Meg’s hand without saying a word. Even if he wanted to, he couldn’t. His throat had closed up on him. His voice was taken from him yet again. Carter sighed silently as he waited for Meg to say what to do next.

coded by reveriee.

"mi familia"
madicella mosquera
madi is signing or writing, not speaking

Madi heard Cesar before he tackled her. With an oof, she was wrapped up in a bear hug with her older cousin having no intentions of letting go of her. To be honest, it wasn’t like she wanted him to either. It was nice being hugged like this. Like she mattered to them. Those in the few years had only been from Andres or their adoptive parents. She pulled back and wrote down in her notebook, ‘Where’s Dani?’ but before he could answer her, she said her other cousin walking towards them in her pretty skirt. She grinned softly at Dani who said sorry about their lateness.

It’s alright, I found one of your friends. Shalimar? She showed me where to go. She was very nice.” Madi signed back to her cousin softly. Finding one of the sibling's friends was a chance of luck. She was lost, as she looked for the center quad when she bumped into the older woman by accident. After trying to apologize to her multiple times, Shalimar asked her where she was heading and Madi explained who she was and where she was going. The older woman was nice enough to help her lead to the center quad and after her repeatedly telling the older student that she would be fine on her own, she left to go meet her friends.

She smiled as Dani moved in for a hug. To be honest, she was closer to Dani than she was to Cesar, it wasn’t caused by the language and muteness. It was because she had always been closer to her older cousin than her younger one. Even as children, she used to follow Dani everywhere. Even more so than her sisters, they just had a bond that was untouchable. It was like Andres and her. That kind of bond never goes away.

’..I’m scared. Never been around these many people before. I..was homeschooled for my high school years. It was..best for the situation I was in so this…this is new?’ Madi quickly signed back to Dani ’But I will handle it. I can handle it. This is just…college?’ She as quickly as before, so she wouldn’t worry Dani. The cousins still didn’t know of Andres and Madi’s past in foster care. Andres wanted to tell them but she told him, that they didn’t need to know it..it was in the past and they were ok now but she had an inkling that Dani knew more than she led on.

Her smile brighten at the thought of her little boy. ’He’s amazing. Though a bit upset that I had to go, I told him that I will come back during the weekend and bring you two. If you want of course?’ She signed to her cousin. They had spent a lot of time together over the summer, Andres getting to know his siblings and for Madi to know her cousins in their new light. It’s just that in their new light, she was slightly scared that they would be angry that Madi had taken on the role of Andres's mother.

She tried her best to let them see and come to that conclusion themselves but she doesn’t know if they had. She basically raised him from just a year old, and to be honest, she does consider him, her son. It was just natural for her too. Even if she was only 13 at the time, she knew that she could never be away from that little boy. Her heart was him. And she loved him so much.

’It would make his…and my day if you could?’

coded by reveriee.

"ok..maybe I'm a sap for a certain redhead."
arica dalma
Pint pouted when both Ara and Penny both refused his offers to he;p Chester gets aquainted life. It wasn’t like he was going to purposely get the freshman in trouble. It just so happens that sometimes, his plans do get him and his friends in trouble. Penny just better is happy that it wasn’t like his high school years, without her by his side. Without her, he spiraled into a mess. He was getting in trouble left and right, he just didn’t care anymore. Messing around with girls, getting into the wrong crowd, breaking the rules, and his dad just not noticing his son was breaking as much as he was.

It wasn’t until his best friend came to him, broken because she just had heard the news that her parents died. That moment, that second, he knew that she needed him. That he needed to be the man his mother expected him to be. Especially for Penny. So he cleaned up his act, he still messed around with girls but he was a bit more serious about it but he stopped hanging out with the bad friends and breaking the rules. He snapped out of his thoughts, when Chester despite his sister, and Penny’s advice against it took his offer. He grinned at him. ”You see that Chester doesn’t think I am as bad as you think I am.” He whispers to Penny as she shoved Patch in his arms. ”I got him Pens. “ He adds as he held on tightly to the pup

Pint just smirked before turning to Ara. ”Yea? She needed a new bed, and…I’ll do anything to make her happy.” He said honestly without thinking. He looked to see Penny blushing and he looked down smiling. Sometimes, he gets the inkling that Penny liked him just as much as he liked her. Fuck like. He was full-on in love with her. It was like his day got brighter around her, he never wanted to leave his side. He loved her that much but he didn’t truly know if the feelings were returned.

He then checked his watch and turned to Penny ”Hey Red, we gotta go soon. We’re due for the dance team soon. And tea for me always. “ Pint said as he nodded to the group of movers who finally finished with the bed and was taking the old one. He thanked them and closed the door, placing Patch down who was already wiggling to go down. He then walked to where Penny was, pulling her into him, and placing his chin on top of her head. Sometimes he does this when he wants to be close to her. Which was not surprisingly all of the time.

”Yea you gotta come, see me and this lady right here dance amazingly, I might add.” He smirked as he wrapped his arms around Penny’s waist. This was a normal sight for them, a lot of people are surprised that they aren’t dating…even though Pint wants to…a lot.

coded by reveriee.

"round one, goes to me baby."
nova degarde
Nova and Pip both turned around to see their third roommate Kya who was walking into their dorm room. Nova of course, instantly blushed at the sight of their beautiful roommate. To be honest, she might be still harvesting a small crush on the beauty that was Kya. She had met her last year, when she joined the teaching staff. The moment she saw her, was the moment her heart went crazy. It wasn’t like love at first sight, yea she thought she was beautiful but that was all it was all. Then she got to know her, and Nova fell. It was like she couldn’t get enough of knowing her but she didn’t ask her out or anything. Love..was a foreign concept to her.

Not like her parents ever taught her how to love without rules, and freely. It was hard for her. So she didn’t do anything but she couldn’t help but want to.

Pip smirked at Kya ”Who else would I harass? Plus she was the one harassing me, woke me up with COLD WATER!”

Nova just smirked and shrugged. ”Woke you up didn’t it?” She then turned back to her roommate and co-advisor and blushed. She…had read in between the lines with that one. Well..she wasn’t making the moves, but it wasn’t like Kya wasn’t. It seems like she wasn’t the only one who felt the tension between them…maybe that was why she was wearing such a low-cut shirt and it was working because damn it, she was so tempting. Pip just smirked and said to them that he’ll be in his room packing…and to not tear their clothes off yet until he’s out of sight. Her blush grew redder.

”You know what? Vodka, Rum it doesn’t matter to me. As long as it does what it’s supposed to love.” She states after getting out of her head. If the beautiful girl wants to flirt, who is Nova to deny that? She’s always up for a little flirting, especially with Kya. ”But to be honest, I’ve been always into vodka more than rum. It just…has a bit more sweetness to it, and I love the kick.” She said as she moved into Kya’s space, trapping her between the counter and her. She looked into her eyes and then whispered in her ears ”Maybe you’ll find out one day, what I mean….” before kissing her cheek and pulling away grabbing her bags.

She smirked and began walking away at the same time, there was a knock on the door. ”Do you mind getting that darling? I really do have to unpack, I’m meeting up with Keith for some rum-filled fun…even though I really would have much more fun with vodka.” Nova says softly as she goes up the stairs.

Round 1, goes to her.

coded by reveriee.

"home sweet home"
blake wera
Blake laughs softly at Dani. ”Yes, my beautiful girl. Strawberry Açai Lemonade.” She said softly as she kissed the top of her child’s forehead. To be honest, all of them..all of her misfits are her children. Even though Dani is only 5 years younger than she is, she was just as much her daughter as much as Cesar was her son. She took them in, she basically raised them from the moment they entered her life. She then pulled herself and Cesar out of the room and waited for her to get ready. Once she was, they packed all their bags into the car and set off.

Not without getting Dani, her promised drink, of course.

On the way to campus, she reminded them of the rules. ”Cesar, do not get in trouble with Ms. Olsen. I do not want her on my ass. Dani, watch out for your brother and your other siblings but don’t forget to have fun. “ Blake then turned up to campus, but before she even got to park, Cesar was already out the door. She groaned.

”CESAR WAIT FOR THE CAR TO STOP MOVING BEFORE EXITING! I DO NOT NEED TO GO TO AN HOSPITAL BEFORE SCHOOL EVEN STARTS!”

Blake then parks and waits for everyone to get their stuff out. Cesar was already down the sidewalk before Dani gave her a brief hug and ran after her. She just sighed and went to the teacher's dorm, getting her keys from Edgar who glared at her. He has not forgotten the last prank that Mae and Maya did, and how she covered for them. She just smirked and waved before heading up to her dorm.

Once she entered, she sighed and started to unpack.

Time for another school year.

• outfit

coded by reveriee.

"snowball"
danny olsen
Danny expected it. She expected the hug. She knew that it was coming, how could it not? The sisters had not seen each other in years, and if any indication of how Alara reacted when she saw her, they had both missed each other dearly. Like one of their arm parts had been chopped off. She knew that it was coming, but it still didn’t stopped the tears from coming down her face from finally feeling a hug from the one person she missed most in the world. Her snowball. She wrapped her arms tightly around her, afraid to let go, afraid to wake and see this was all but a dream but it wasn’t. She knows it wasn’t. She feels her sister’s warmness and her familar smell. She knew that this was real and she couldn’t be happier.

”You found me snowball. I knew you could. Oh how I missed you, baby sister.” She said softly as she kisses the top of her head. She was snapped out of this long overdue reunion from her sister’s friend whom she forgotten that had came along. She smiled softly at him. ”I see Jace, your friend here is the same. “ Danny said with a smile noting the surprised on his face. ”Oh Jace Thomas, you really think I’ll forget my baby sister best friend. Thank you for being there when I couldn’t. Please continue to be. “ She said as she kept hold on her sister, to be honest, she or her weren’t ready to let go of each other.

”Now listen both of you, neither of your parents can know I am here. Jace, your father would go straight to mine, and our father, Alara would be here as soon as he gets an hint of me being here.” She said strongly and firmly. Danny then looked straight at Alara. ”If Father finds out, you’ve found me. He will be angry and I do not want this for you. He cannot hurt me no longer, but he can hurt you which is why I left all those years ago and stayed away. “ She said honestly speaking to her baby sister.

”I do not care what he does to me, but harming you and now Jace is out of the question. “ Danny said with a strong voice. Jace was now included into her protection. She saw how both of them clinged to each other, and knew that her sister had a bond with the boy like no other. She would do anything to ensure her sister’s happiness, which is why she will protect both her and her best friend. Jace was now her little brother, and no one harms her baby siblings. ”Which is why, as much as it pains me to say, we must pretend that we don’t exist to each other in school hours, that we aren’t related. There are people here, who would love to take the power I hold, and will do whatever it takes to get it. Which includes telling Father. With a little bit of research, they could discover my whole background and where I came from.”

Danny then keeps going ”I have already excused you from this evening’s events, and explained that you two had paperwork that still needed to be filled out. That is the excuse you two will keep if anyone asks. “ She said sternly. ”I do not wish to be separated from you any longer snowball but this is what needs to happen for us to keep seeing each other. Now tonight if both of you would like, can come over to my dorm and we can spend time together.” She said with a smile with a pointed look at Jace to make sure that he knows that she means it when she says both of them.

She then looks down at Alara and tears welled up in her eyes again. ”Oh snowball, I missed you so much. I love you so much. I wish I got to see you grow up. I hate father for taking that away from me. I hate him so much.” Danny said softly to her.

Danny will never forgive her father, for doing the one thing that he knew would break her.

Taking her little sister away.

coded by reveriee.

scroll me!

mood
Happy/Content !

Interactions/Mentions
Mentions: Keith revalia revalia
interactions: Blake r e i r e i [/USER]

Mallory Kingston

Maleficent

Mallory couldn't help the smile that played on her lips as keith agreed to meeting up for rum later on that night and was thankful that her back was to him as she walked off towards her apartment, leaving Keith to settle into his. They were only three doors between each other with Mallory dorming in A6 and she was thankful that it made the drunken walks home a lot easier, she often did wonder if they had been different sides of campus would the two still have their drunken nights catching up, however, knowing the two of them she was sure they would, it was just convenient that they were so close and also away from the students. She couldn't imagine the awkwardness of getting caught very drunk by one of her own students, sure she knew they drank but she couldn't help but feel that since she was their teacher this was a line that she could not cross.

The smile still played on her lips as she opened her dorm apartment and shouted out Blakes name, upon hearing no response Mallory deducted that she had arrived first. She was surprised to say the least, considering the traffic that herself and Keith had experienced on the way here but took the opportunity to unpack in peace. She knew that if she didn't unpack immediately then she probably would live out of her bags for the remained of the year and she could not do that again.

Mallory was happy to be back as she opened her bedroom door and looked around her room, a sigh of relief escaping her lips as she sat down on the bed. She was home once again, while she loved her house, she would never actually admit that she was lonely there by herself. She missed having people to talk to daily and especially living with someone during the school term made going back to a house to live on her own even more lonely, she wanted companionship, she wanted ...... realising where her mind was going Mallory quickly shook her head as she willed the thought out of her head as she reminded herself that she swore of love along time ago. Even if he was completely different to her ex, that didn't mean that he wouldnt/couldnt hurt her although deep down she felt he wouldn't. She knew his stance on love and told herself once again that he didn't like her that way and so she was best to just forget about it anyway. Needing to now busy herself, Mallory stood up from her bed and began to unpack her belongings.

Just as Mallory packed away the last of her suitcase she heard the front door of their apartment open. "Perfect timing" she muttered to herself as she put the now empty suitcase underneath her bed.

Mallory stepped out of her room and made her way towards the kitchen "Hi Blake, do you want a coffee?" she called out as she passed Blakes room, stopping for a second to look in as she realised the door was open "how was your break?" she asked.

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back