• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Walt Disney University

Doubt

clueless goddess

UNIVERSITY OF WALT DISNEY OOC
giphy.gif
°●° please respect everyone!
°●° my co-gm is tsuneni tsuneni
°●° you can reserve characters here but they won't last forever
°●° chat, plan relationships and ask questions here!
°●° avoid drama in the ooc, if there are any problems please take them to pm
°●° have fun!

ic - sign ups - locations - npcs - electives - clubs

Last edited:
Doubt Doubt

I'll love to reserve Elsa, and Moana if I can.

I'm trying to think of any boy disney characters to rp as....

Doubt Doubt
Hey, I'm wondering since I'm creating a character based on princess Anna, should she and r e i r e i 's character which is based on Elsa should be sisters either? If so I'm asking for permission to base on her for my character, for example like taking the last name since they would be sisters? Eh, sorry for being a bother ^^;

Doubt Doubt
Hey, I'm wondering since I'm creating a character based on princess Anna, should she and r e i r e i 's character which is based on Elsa should be sisters either? If so I'm asking for permission to base on her for my character, for example like taking the last name since they would be sisters? Eh, sorry for being a bother ^^;

I don't mind having a sister, I was wondering if that was the case too. I could change my character's last name too if you are pretty settled on a name.

Really sorry about backing out a day later but another to I'm in is really active and I don't want to just end up dumping them both
Forgive me for my early leave

Of course! Is there something you'd like to discuss about it?

are they gonna be close sisters like the end of Frozen or Ice cold like the start?

Oh and Elsa is gonna be extremely protective of her

are they gonna be close sisters like the end of Frozen or Ice cold like the start?

Oh and Elsa is gonna be extremely protective of her

I love that. Maybe they're ice cold like the start first so it may welcome further character development and personal conflict. Although we may need to think of some sort of problem or cause why they grew apart over time?

PS: Anna will be so annoyingly clingy

I love that. Maybe they're ice cold like the start first so it may welcome further character development and personal conflict. Although we may need to think of some sort of problem or cause why they grew apart over time?

PS: Anna will be so annoyingly clingy

that'll be cool, how about we follow the movie story line? Not with the powers of course but with the parents dying.

How about Elsa started to push her away after their parents died and never really gave a reason why.

( it's probably because she blames herself for the accident or whatever. )

PS. Elsa is secretly gonna love that

that'll be cool, how about we follow the movie story line? Not with the powers of course but with the parents dying.

How about Elsa started to push her away after their parents died and never really gave a reason why.

( it's probably because she blames herself for the accident or whatever. )

PS. Elsa is secretly gonna love that

That's a good idea. Is there anything else we need to plan?
PS: already loving the two of them lmao

i haven't been getting notifications for this wth?? but i'm back and ready to focus on this. there is no deadline yet but keep working on your characters!

Doubt Doubt and tsuneni tsuneni : Hi dearies, may I reserve Jasmine from Aladdin if she's still available? I'm so happy this is still active!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back