• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Walt Disney University ( Reboot ) [ CLOSED ]

35c81d51cfbd5c16feb51e51e3245214.png
ab527aa30bd51d4f099bf306b4d530de.gif

Mood: Angry | Outfit: X | tags: . D O V E . D O V E | This is all my characters

Danny was looking out the window when her phone start to vibrate with messages for her sister. She looks at them and sighed. "My crazy sister has gotten lost..." She sighed and started to text her back

Blairey Darling:

7:38 am: Do not move, I'm on my way

"I'll help!" Maya says already getting up. Danny nods as she throws away her breakfast, They rush off, looking all around the campus for the girl, she spots the familiar red head, and she runs to her, with Maya right behind her.

"Blaire!" She yelled as she grabs her and drags her towards the dorms "You are supposed to go straight to the dorms. And then go to the welcoming party. " Danny mutters as she drags Blaire to the dorms

Maya follows them "So you're icey sister. Hi, I'm Maya. I'm the only person aside from Lucy that can stand Danny, girl, over there." Danny glares at Maya and opens her mouth muttering

"At least I'm not known around the town as Mrs. Princey. " Maya growls at Danny muttering insults. Danny keeps dragging Blaire to the dorm. Ignoring everyone around them. Until a girl runs at them and makes them fall. "What the hell?"

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention....Oh dear..." Markie says as she looks at who she bumped into. "Please do not kill me Mrs. Queen. I did not mean to bump into you....

Lucas: "Hmhm don't play that sun and dance with me Xinth, I played it before.Now you could either continue to try it and you won't get any clothes from me. Or you can be real with me and we might do an agreement. So again it's nice to meet you I've noticed you three and not trying to sound perverted but your figures interest me. Im also doing a Winter fashion line I don't know whether to do fur or fabric" He continued to look at the three imagining them in his clothing on how it would suit them. Also, he would definitely ask for advice. But that girl the main one which seems to be the leader, she was a picky one interesting girl. "Hm Queen i believe i remember that name somewhere, is she a business women one of the best i believe have you heard of the Tremain family or haven't you. if you haven't i would consider it an insult." He smirked trying to catch them out.

he wondered if these girls were on of the most popular girls on campus. His reputation was going to skyrocket from freshmen to the populer boy. He continued to look at the 3 girls wondering if they have a group name. Bah who's stupid to have a group name if there in university "
So then do we have a deal if you allow me to enter your group circle i can share some info that might prove you useful" He smirked as he then let out his hand towards her to shake it. He wasn't really a huggy person or a person to show proper etiquette.
. D O V E . D O V E

e97d937af74679a6b55bf2ae4c8bb222.png

fec5c1b46039fc72715873a30916e3f2.jpg

"Well that happened..."

645edd394732390e97610994f9e4fe41.jpg

Incarnation of
Bagheera

Mood
Less Frustrated
Suspicious

Mentions
N/A

Conversing with
Harlow ( KingofAesir KingofAesir )
Wilber ( drummerboi drummerboi )

Noticing how the female turned ready to charge for her she was ready to defend herself but it seems as if Bethany misread the young familiar looking female. The colorful clothed female calmed down and dismissed her apology as Beth excused herself instantly with a rather suspicious look. A look that she seemed to recognize Beth. She would be disturbed if she hadn't had the same feeling about the young female. Beth tried returning her smile, with one of her own awkward side smile and chuckle.

She could noticed that the girl was a nervous wreck while Beth was also nervous but not as much. She was more acquainted. "Bethany! Or just Beth is enough... I don't quite mind." she said as she extended her own hand and joined it with her in a firm shake before retrieving it back. Bethany gave off a friendly vibe... and she was but deep down she was rather serious and takes matters responsibly but she had been told to let loose... only it was so hard. "Tell me 'bout it. My damn mother had to go to a meeting so I had to take a cab. Not that I complain cause emergencies happen. But it is always last minute. I hate not being punctual and cabs... well I think I rest my case." she chuckled.

As a random blonde male towered near them, Beth was registering the name the female introducing herself as Harlow. Harlow... That name was familiar. It brought the missing pit in her heart to be felt once more. It belonged to her twin sister, "Funny ... I thought I'd never be hearing that name again. My sister has the exact same name." Oh how she missed her. Nine years and god knows how long it would be when they will see eye to eye once more. She didn't register the male's words only the words Wilber and cookies was all she caught.

Looking down she noticed the batch of cookies that he was offering and let out a soft hum, "Well that's awfully nice of you Wilber... If I may?" she asked before taking one golden brown cookie from the brown basket. Beth wasn't ciliac so she wouldn't die either way from any basket she took. She took a bite and savored it, "That's one mean cookie... Nice start after an annoying cab ride." she muttered before taking another bite. She couldn't deny cookies. "Beth... also a first year. This is Harlow... not sure if it's your first however" she smiled innocently at the colorful female.

8iEbknAyT.png
Coded by revalia revalia

Last edited:

4525bec87258c9f1297193f4ce80212d.png

2914454ce822a378caf421558b803ee0.jpg

"Sometimes the right path... isn't the right one."

92dda339cb23ed96ffc5a24e2a7970d4.jpg

Incarnation of
Pocahontas

Mood
Aiding

Mentions
N/A

Conversing with
Clarabella ( Bellz Bellz )

For a second Piper was confused if the young dark haired female, eventually introducing herself as Clarabella, was alright with her grasping her from her fall or not. Then Piper realized that the young girl was simply suffering from introduction and social anxiety issues. She could only tell by her body language and her facial expressions as it read all over her face. It was not the first time that she stumbled on people with such issues. Thankfully Piper was rather easy to get along with, she was rather simple in her own ways and very out-going. For all she wants is peace. Especially since she is Cherokee she often gets dissed due to her origin, she still not succumb into hating such people even though it sometimes boil her blood when she hears such things.

That aside, she could practically feel the female's heart pump blood from her arm before Piper let go of her arm once Clara was back steady on her feet. Another sign was the rather off noted
fine that she let out before clearing her throat. Piper tried to make herself look rather approachable in help to put the young female at ease with her. The young Indian placed her hands in her pocket. Her white top now hanging more loosely to her, her short sleeved barely cover the native maroon band tattoo she had round her right bicep which she had a matching one but round her left index finger as well. She grinned and let out a soft chuckle at the girl's effort. "Piper's my name," she introduced her own self giving her a nice and warm hand shake before slipping her hand back in her trousers' pocket. She stood rather open as her body language also showed she is rather out-going. "Although, you should still get that checked out and cleaned. Don't want any germs infecting it."

Piper noticed how flush the girl was. Perhaps if Clarabella didn't make eye contact with her for a few, she would probably ease up so she thought they can walk instead. "Shall we go and clean it up? Or perhaps you would trust the infirmary more?" she kidded. The infirmary was a better choice than her but it was better than nothing. She motioned her arm forward for them to move forth. "I see you have a suitcase, a first year?" she inquired.

Line-Divider-e1404948166390.png
Coded by revalia revalia

3ae8d7e4474fb4285f95d75f283dea82.png

otsutxvv.jpeg

"Once in a while, someone awesome comes along. Well ... HERE I AM!"

af2a839677645be1c4ce6caa4089a8f6.jpg

Incarnation of
Tigger

Mood

Chirpy!

Mentions
N/A

Conversing with

Peter ( TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord )

As he kept her on his back she let out a soft chuckle next to his ear as she looked downwards towards him, her braid falling on his shoulder as she held on when he supported her, "Oh damn! It's my lucky day! WOO! Off we ..." she cheered as they, "GOOOOO!" well he ... sprinted them towards the nice and sweet aroma of the cafeteria. A scent that opened her stomach and immediately made it growl and her mouth salivate. Compared to other schools she had been, the cafeteria here made some damn magical and wonderful delicious food. Especially the tarts she so adored.

Upon entrance she felt the eyes fall upon them but she couldn't give a flying tart about that. She didn't mind the attention, she liked it, she was quiet used to it as she was accustomed to stand out quite a lot. Both by looks and attitude, way of going around. She tended to get on people's nerves a lot without wanting to due to her nature and let's face it she was easily angered herself as much as she is chirpy. However, Peter was one of the very few who tolerated and went along with it. It is why she clung to him and hung out with him because she can simply be herself fully knowing that the other is not bothered by it. At all.

Rumors sprawling around ever since last year was that the pair were together. Quite the contrary, as much as the two red-heads were close and joint to the hip, Tamara only sought Peter as the obnoxious and fun brother she never had, honestly they could pass off as siblings as they looked rather similar on the eyes.

Tamara was also a member of the soccer team, being quite fit herself she tries to involve herself in as many physical activities as possible. Especially dancing. Feeling herself lowered down on her feet she regained balance, straightening her grey hoodie. She couldn't help but laugh at his accent, "I thank Coleman Uber, I'll give it a four star rating... I might give it a five star IF you get me breakfast... full service." she grinned crossing her arms with a grim look on her face. Her hazel eyes lit up with playfulness yet trying to look stern, "Then... I want Sparky back!"

BranchDividerLeft.png
Coded by revalia revalia

• c90244c9a5a0d599944af9ea56573c7f_cruella-de-vil-clipart-clipartfest-cruella-deville-clipart_673-1050.png

Mood-Excited Location- Walking towards dorm Mentions-Adira and Xinthia, Lucas Tags- TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord drummerboi drummerboi outfit-Ella

hot-emma-stone-jpg.jpg

images

So many things happen all at once that Ella could barely wrap her head around it. She stayed silent with her hands on her hips, blue/green eyes staring at the boy who decided to interrupt their reunion. Ella's eye scanned every inch of him, looking for anything to fuel the power that she had over him. He made his own clothes? Well the stitching was okay and the design was wearable. But the color choice was way to bland and not enough pop or color to them. She scrunched her nose at him slightly before smiling almost cruelly. "Hello Lucas Dahhhhhling, My name is De Vil, Ella De Vil. How do you do?" She daintily held out her hand for him to shake and smile at him once more, this time, it was much more charming.

"You design clothes hmmmmm, I love to design my own clothes as well."

code by pasta

Wilber smiled after Bethany complimented one of his cookies as he said "Well I'm glad you like them, but im afraid i have to do a quick goodbye. Please, there is a little card in the bag hope you both have a lovely day" Wilber walked around the university searching for more people as he walked into what seemed to be two men, obviously jacked up like hell. He was a little-intimidated atculy since these type of people used to pick on him at school. He plucked up the courage saying to himself "Don't worry Wilber it's a fresh start maybe there friendly" He walked up to the two figures and stood in there way. Trying not to make it seemed forced but just enough so that they have to go around him. He stood there with his signature smile and said with a brave and welcoming voice "Hello there my name is Wilber Peregrin. I don't know why my family's surname is a bird but it doesn't matter i like it. Anyway. I was wondering if you would like some cookies I made. Of course, i got some gluten free ones if you don't want any fatty ones. You two seem the type to go for the gluten free ones."

As he looked at the two bag's he tried to read the writing Mrs Rue put on the bags for him. Of course Wilber couldn't read well as he then looked at the two and shown them the text " Im sorry a fraind read the recipe to me while i was making the cookies and I can't read very well what does these words mean please" He points to the white bag and it says "150 calories per serving, Gluten-free and great for your tummy. PS if your reading this take care of Wilber for me I'm the closest thing to a mother he's had since his parent's left for business ventures yours Mrs Roe. PS Make sure Wilber doesn't eat all of them."
KingofAesir KingofAesir

Last edited:
Harlow Wesely
with_ Bethany revalia revalia
mood_ Surprised/Disbelieving

tumblr_inline_nvuljt5Ak81qlt39u_500.gif

Harlow;
i Harlow went silent for a moment at the sound of this girls name and she stayed quiet as the, Wilbur she thought it was, guy offering cookies talked to Beth and sauntered off. She stayed quiet until Bethany said something about having a sister with the same name as her. Harlow moved after that. She fumbled around in her jacket pocket and pulled out a silver chain with a heart locket hanging from it. Her fingers opened the locket and she stared at it for a moment before looking back up at Bethany. She nearly dropped her bag. There was no way. No way in hell that after nine years that this was her Bethany. That's a coincidence that didn't just happen randomly.

Harlow closed the locket and looked bavknup at Beth again. If this was real. If this girl standing in front of her was her sister then.... well, she wouldn't know what the hell to for with herself. It had been so long. So long since Beth was dragged away from her by some random people who thought it'd be a good idea to rip twins apart. Nine years since she'd high tailed it out of that orphange and ran straight into Tony. Nine years too long.

"Bit?" Harlow's voice was kind of airy, misbelieving. Because, how could somebody believe that they'd just found their long lost sister? "Wesely. Your name is Bethany Wesely, right? Oh my god."

"Believe in the impossible."
coded by lorde

Hunter Jones & Pace Parkerwith_ Lucy Bellz Bellz Wilbur drummerboi drummerboi Mentions_ Xinthia . D O V E . D O V E
mood_ Hunter; Helpful
Pace; Pityful

tumblr_m9ahtnrx8q1qdboxco2_500.gif

Hunter and Pace;
i
Hunter nodded, his socialableness practically glowing through his eyes and smile. Pace, on the other hand, seemed characteristically nervous. Heat was slowly rising in his cheeks for no apparent reason. It was obvious to anyone that Hunter and Pace were polar opposites, yet they seemed to stick together like glue. Hunter pulled Pace closer to them by the arm, relying to make him look more approacbable.

"No problem, Lucy. Um, here." Hunter pulled one of the slick business cards his father had given him for business purposes out of his pocket. "My cell number is on there, call me if you need anything. Xinthia can be a real mean chick." Hunter smiled again had he handed her the card, slyly elbowing Pace in the ribs.

"Ouch-oh! Yea! Total asshole, that one. We'll be here if you need us."

Hunter opened his mouth to say something else but was cut off by a small, and seemingly innocent man approaching them. Hunter listened to his words and smiled at the offer of a cookie, handing the written not back to Pace, who read it silently with a tinge of a smile.

"Gee, thanks, man. I'll take a normal one, gluten free is for chumps!"

"This is a note from his like, care taker of something, you should give him your number too." Pace whispered to Hunter, who simply nodded his head and handed a card to this Wilbur guy.

"Here, bro. That note tells us we should watch out for you. My number's on that card so you can call me if you wanna hang with us or something." He smiled shoving his hands in his pockets, "I'm Hunter. This is Pace, and the lovely girl here is Lucy. Nice ta meetcha, Will."

tumblr_n1vyj3bQdN1ro8niuo8_r1_250.gif
coded by lorde

Blaire Rockers

tumblr_mzf4g1UEOi1qablhto3_r1_250.gif

tags: Danny, Maya, Markie: r e i r e i (missed)June: Aero Aero

Blaire was enjoying the view from where she was. Well, just a few minutes ago she had received an actual reply from Danny. A reply from Danny! That's like very rare, it was as rare as a day in which she wouldn't say anything awkward. Anyways, her sister was telling her to not move and so she wasn't moving.

When she heard her name being called out, Blaire turned around. For a minute, it seemed like Danny sounded like June, her best best best friend! Danny's angry face and tone made the younger female wince and whisper a soft, "Sorry.."

It wasn't long before Danny grabbed and started dragging her towards where she should've been a lot of minutes ago. The redhead noticed another female with her sister, she looked good and friendly so the bubbly girl flashed her a smile, "Hi!" she greeted.

"So you're icey sister. Hi, I'm Maya. I'm the only person aside from Lucy that can stand Danny, girl, over there."

Blaire couldn't help but blink at this in disbelief, "Huh? But Danny is the coolest thing ever, why would people not stand her?" the innocent girl questioned. It was clear as glass that she wasn't aware of her sister's behavior to others.

Nonetheless, she was sporting this goofy smile while being dragged by Danny around, there were people staring at their way but she shrugged them off. Does this mean Danny cared about her enough not to let her get lost?

But it proved that being dragged around distracted her sister as they bumped into somebody. Well, that somebody was actually a someone since Blaire knew her. Asian with black long hair and an athletic build, why it was that girl whom she had bumped into a few days before!

Blaire's eyes glittered with delight as she let out an audible gasp, "Oh, it's you!" she squealed while her smile went wider, "The beautiful girl by the park who bumped into me! You really like bumping into people huh?" she giggled. Although she was aware that the said beautiful person was scared when her eyes laid on her sister.

"Mrs. Queen? Oh no, you've got the wrong person !" she paused to point at Danny, "This is Danny Rockers, she's really cool and kind."

Xinthia Queen

giphy.gif

feeling: sassy & fabulous
scenario: whatevah
tags: Ella: Bellz Bellz Adira: TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord Lucas: drummerboi drummerboi

Xinthia arched her glorious eyebrow at the words which came out of Lucas' mouth. Her knowing smirk was replaced with a frown, "Lame ass." she rolled her eyes at the designer boy before her sassy chuckle returned once more.

"I get the feeling that you don't know who you're talking to, boy." she gestured to their fabulous group. Lucas must be a first year and he either has unlimited source of confidence to come up and talk to them or he was just simply foolish. Nonetheless, both sounds interesting.

When questioned whether she had heard of his family name before, Xinthia tapped her chin thoughtfully. She did remember her mother talking about a Tremain. "Sorta, I think I met one of your sisters once." she replied.

But it seemed like Lucas wanted access to FAB but Xinthia laughed him off, "Yeah well, FAB's not really taking auditions in right now." she paused to look at her fingernails, "But you're a fashion freak so there's that. We could hang out." she waited for Adira and Ella's verdict on this one.

Last edited:
Wilber looked at the card and looked at the number "Oh thank you i appreciate that. Let me just put it on my phone quickly" He got out what seemed to be a very old flip phone. It's quite surprising his parents didn't get him a new one, especially in 2017 flip phones, are really cheap now. This one seemed personalised though, it was bright yellow and had a little honey pot key chain. and turned it on. He then put the number in the phone spelt "Huntr" He then looked at the two and smile "Thank you. I appreciate this if you would like any cookies just let me know and if you need anything else as well. Well i got more cookies to give i'll make sure to let you know if i need anything, see you a later hunter, pace" After a few steps he stopped and turned around "Oh im sorry Lucy do you want a cookie? GLuton or regular" He smiled holding the two bags.

He was smiling like a kid in a sweet shop. he was making new friends as well as people who he might be able to hang around. Of course, he isn't going to forget Tamara he'll check up on her once he finished his little job. He looked at lucy with a smile on his face. Then a thought came to him, would Christine be in this university i mean it's a long shot but she did say in her letter's that she would be going to this university. It's all a matter of when she's going to get here "
Um by the way if you ever meet a girl named Christine or Chris for short please let me know. She was a childhood friend and we haven't met in a very long time"
KingofAesir KingofAesir revalia revalia

aliyaz-will-3.jpg
Adira Facilier
Adira raised her brow at Lucas. He had some nerve to talk to Xinthia like that. She opened her mouth to act on her blonde friend's behalf, but she handled it herself very easily with her sharp tongue and cold gaze. Adira disliked and appreciate this boy's foolish bravery at the same time. She was leaning toward the latter. Anyone who didn't cower from Xinthia's remarks had to be someone strong themselves. It was surprising that he seemed to be resistant to her flirtatious mannerisms. That was something, too.

Then Lucas asked to join their social circle in exchange for "valuable information"--just like that! As if it were that easy. Adira chuckled, her chocolate brown eyes glinting in the sunlight. "No offense, hon, but we hardly know you. However, do keep in contact; I like your style." She reached out and firmly shook his hand. "It was nice meeting you, Lucas Tremain. But we must be on our way." Withdrawing from the first year student, she returned to her besties' sides and tossed her dreadlock ponytail over her shoulder. She smiled at Ella and Xinthia.

"Shall we, girls?"

(to the dorms)
mood: intrigued
with: Ella De Vil, Xinthia Queen, Lucius Tremain
tags: Bellz Bellz
. D O V E . D O V E
drummerboi drummerboi
coded by dwale

f8db4d9a9643bc5044f4374e152216ed.jpg
Peter Coleman
"I thank Coleman Uber, I'll give it a four star rating... I might give it a five star IF you get me breakfast... full service." Tamara looked stern for a moment with her arms crossed and her lips forming a tight frown, then her smile came back and lit her eyes up--just as quickly as it had been gone. "Then...I want Sparky back!"

Peter continued to mask his real voice with a robotic one as he replied. "Alright, alright. But you owe me lunch in return. It is only fair. Beep, boop...bap." He walked forward almost mechanically, legs and arms stiff as he took every step. "I...crave...sustenaaance. Beep. Especially doughnuts. Boop." The young man was not ashamed to draw attention to himself, walking and talking in such way. He was silly around Tamara. She never judged him; he never judged her. That was what was great about their friendship. "It is what robots like me neeeed. Not oil. Or new batteries. Just doughnuts. Beep-bop-boop..."

Together, the two redheads walked to the front counter where the bakery section of the cafeteria was located. "Two...glazed...doughnuts, a blueberry scone...and...orange juice for me." The cashier looked at him strangely for his robot voice, but he didn't care. Peter looked at Tamara as he drew out his wallet.

"What...do you wish to eat, Miss Tamara Bianchi? Beep."

mood: playful
with: Tamara Bianchi
tags: revalia revalia
coded by dwale

Last edited:

• Transparent_Lady_and_the_Tramp_PNG_Clipart.png

Mood-Grateful/happy Location- Front of school/heading towards dormMentions-Hunter, Pace, Xinthia,WilberTags- KingofAesir KingofAesir drummerboi drummerboi

MV5BMTg4ODgwNzkyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTA1ODE1Ng@@._V1_.jpg

952e468fe8f4767656f4e477138426c1_images-for-pink-bow-clipart-pink-bow-clipart-transparent-background_1233-870.png

Lucy listened to Hunter as he handed her the business card. Head tilting to the side, she gazed at the number. Why would this man want to help her at all? It was a mystery to Lucy. Normally, people saw her gentle personality as a sign of weakness and proceeded to pounce on her like a cat to a mouse. Her eyes moved back up to scan the faces of the men in front of her before offering them an adorable smile. They didn't seem like they would turn on her. Maybe she would be able to make actual friends. She looked at the business card with the silver lighting bolt on the front before slipping it into her bag pocket.

"She definitely doesn't seem like someone I want to hang out with." She murmured, he was about to say something more when someone cut him off. Lucy took a cookie quickly but knew she wouldn't eat it. Mother always told her to never eat foods given to her by strangers. "Thank you ver much." She nodded her head politely before smiling at the two boys once more. "Well, it was lovely meeting you. I hope to see you around." And with that, Lucy was heading towards her dorm.

code by pasta

Last edited:

552full-hayley-atwell.jpg
Christine Robinson
Mood:
Excited, Imaginative

Outfit:

Talking to:
No one~

❧❧❧❁☙☙☙
graphics-christopher-robin-milne-992141.gif
"WOWIE!" An average brunette shouted with a slight British accent, when she stood in front of the dorm building. "Ma, Pa do you see this?! It's like a castle!" This awestruck lady was named Christine Robinson, and she looked back at her parents who were chuckling at their daughter's child-like amusement. "Yes dear, it truly is impressive." Her mother responded and patted Chris' head. "Maybe it'll inspire you to write a, uh, draftle?" Her dad said scratching his chin. "It's called a drabble, dad." Christine corrected with a giggle as her dad blushed in embarrassment. "Ah, right. I'll get right one day, dearie." He replied and kissed her forehead.

"Now remember Christine, brush and wash every day, don't talk to strangers, studies first, writing later, al-" Christine gave her mom a kiss on the cheek then interrupted her, "Ma, don't worry. I have the long list of things to do, and I will make sure to call every once in a while." Chris' mom nodded and gave her daughter a smile. "Chris, I just want you to know that your father and I are proud of you." Christine's eyes widen, surprised by the sudden declaration. "M-Ma what's that all about?" She asked as her mom began to tear up. "Well, we haven't been the best parents, and I just want you to know that we're here now, and we want to be a part of your life. If you let us in of course." Chris was shocked to hear her mom suddenly let these feelings out. The young woman felt tears form in her eyes as well and pulled her parents into a big group hug. "I love you guys! Of course, I'll let you in! I mean, who else will help me with homework?" She teased, and her parents laughed.

After their heartfelt talk, it was time for Christine's parents to go. They got into their car and gave one final wave to Chris before driving off. Chris waved back and continued to do so until they disappeared. She then turned back around and faced the dorm building. "This is it!" Chris exclaimed and grabbed her bags. She then made her way toward the dorms. Chris took note of the students already gathered around the area, staring at a few who's appearance caught her interest. 'Ooo, she'd make a fine dragon slayer! Ooo and he'd make a graceful elf!' Christine continued to giving different roles to the interesting people as she headed to the receptionist's desk.

Lucas looked at the three, especially the two who were pretty much teasing him. "Hmhmhm fair enough but i do appreciate you not teasing your future fashion designer for all you know one day i might give you something that's off the season on purpose...Good day ladies" He began to walk away from the girls and walked around the college. He wondered what would be happening if he didn't meet those ladies. He smirked a little as he then walked into the university wondering when the class is going to start. Also, he walked up to what seemed to be a notice board that said "Winter dance...." Hm must be something for the first years and other people....what's the theme" The poster said TBC

He sighed as he then walked back to his dorm and waited for his dorm mates he wondered what they might be like. Will they be as neandatholic as some of the people he saw outside? or will they just as upper class as him he doesn't really know. He then wondered if his mother would approve if he brought a girl back to his place. After all some of the girls here are a bit...well there a bit exaggerated especially the people from F.A.B that's for sure.

Wilber gave Lucy a beaming smile before continuing his way. He walked around wondering if anyone else would like a cookie. After he was tired out of walking he decided to go towards the dorm rooms. He saw a few others that were there. Including a girl with brunette hair and a blue T-shirt and jeans he walked up to her and said "
Um excuse me. Sorry if i made you jump my names Wilber Peregrin and i was wondering if you would like one fo my Honeycomb and chocolate chip cookies. There my favourite if I do say so myself. Say you look a little familiar do i remember you somewhere.....Think....Think....Think" He said trying to remember who this person was. "Oh let me get something quick...He got what seemed to be a small picture very folded and old. He opened it and looked at the image. It was a picture of him with a girl with long brunette hair it looked similar to the girl in front of him.

"wait....Christine....is...is that really you?"
He looked up from the picture to the girl as he then in compleat shocked dropped his basket full of cookies....He was also about to burst into tears. Thinking this was some sort of dream, his childhood friend after years and years of not seeing her. Suddenly she was right there in front of him.
Aero Aero

e97d937af74679a6b55bf2ae4c8bb222.png

e0b43b387c868de71dd61f3917c493f0.jpg

"Well that happened..."

645edd394732390e97610994f9e4fe41.jpg

Incarnation of
Bagheera

Mood
Overwhelmed
Stunned

Mentions
N/A

Conversing with
Harlow ( KingofAesir KingofAesir )

"Bit? Wesley... You're name is Bethany Wesley, right?"

It was all she needed to hear to confirm her suspicions. She parted her lips to speak but it seemed at if her words were stuck in her throat trying to claw their way out. She felt rooted to the ground when she saw her sister in the flesh in front of her. Beth wanted to spit out a million words yet non came out. Instead she clutched the locket around her neck and jumped her sister. Her arms tightly round her sister's neck. Oh how she missed that embrace.

Bethany spoke, her lips near Harlow's ears, "Oh Low... I thought I would never see you again!" her voice quivering with happiness. "It's really you!" she parted withing arm's length before smiling a tear rolling down. "Technically Bethany Wesley Morgan but you know!" she chuckled. "It's been way too long sister! Way too long."

Nine years away from her only family was tragic. Being stripped away from your twin is like removing half a life of a person which was simply devastating. Enduring her adolescence without Harlow was something she did not want to endure. Heaven knows what her sister endured while she was gone, "Are you still a reckless git, Low? Or did my prayers finally get answered?" she taunted her fraternal twin.

8iEbknAyT.png
Coded by revalia revalia

3ae8d7e4474fb4285f95d75f283dea82.png

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f71304a394d7a7875585168616f513d3d2d3334393936313133342e3134393335643737393838333535643239383431373935393933352e6a7067

"Once in a while, someone awesome comes along. Well ... HERE I AM!"

af2a839677645be1c4ce6caa4089a8f6.jpg

Incarnation of
Tigger

Mood

Devious

Mentions
N/A

Conversing with

Peter ( TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord )

As her friend was momentarily over taken by a robot she gasped and patted him repeatedly on his back, "Oh no... the robotic era is closer then we think! Get... out.. of... my ... friend!" she squealed as she hit with every word and pause. "I'll give you all the doughnuts you need!" she grasped his upper arms tightly with her hands and shook him lightly, "Just get out of my friend god dammit!" she pouted before they actually motioned towards the counter to no avail. Peter was still a robot.

Whenever they approached the cashier last year, the one behind it always looked at them weirdly as they drew attention. Usually with various accents or her personal favorite... speaking too fast that no one literally understands you. Ah the look of confusion on their face whenever she spoke in rather quick tone. Her mind trailed to it for a fraction of second she was brought back by his question.

"What...do you wish to eat, Miss Tamara Bianchi? Beep."

"Oh! Since it's on you... I'll have two egg muffins and a couple hash browns with a nice cup of ginger and lemon tea." she grinned and looked at her friend after addressing the cashier, "Don't malfunction now dearie... otherwise you're going to have to get more glazed doughnuts to help you function!" she teased. She did take the advantage since she was not the one paying, it was fun she had to admit.
BranchDividerLeft.png
Coded by revalia revalia

034b29fe02fe1977033587ff4d9c3689.png

Chord-Overstreet-photoshoot-glee-16714918-467-700.jpg
Mood: Optimistic
Scenario: For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic
With: Salehe Aero Aero and Sven

Mentions:

snowflakes_PNG7545.png
Oskar stared up at the enormous sleek looking building of Walt Disney University with both scepticism and well contained excitement. He had been looking forward to finally leaving the hell that was high school and starting afresh; maybe even reinventing himself. A small bark came from beside him and Oskar looked down at the snowy white husky puppy with a chuckle, one hand buried in his hoodie pocket and the other dragging his luggage along. "I'm thinking maybe rowdy frat boy jock. What do ya think, Sven?" His tone dripped with sarcasm and considering the defiant bark little Sven gave him, it was obvious Sven had a very low opinion of excessively rowdy jocks. Oskar himself had been the target of severe bullying by guys like that back in school. He was never going to attempt to be one.

The odd looking pair continued into the building, a knot now forming in Oskar's stomach. He wished he could take out his skateboard like he usually did when nervous, but alas, skating in the hallways would definitely leave a bad first impression. After an awkward exchange with a pretty girl who gave him his room key and acted overly nicely toward him, batting her eyelashes like she had something in her eyes (she was probably compensating for how lame he was), Oskar and Sven found their room already occupied.

"Uh...hey. You don't mind my dog do you? They said pets are allowed and he's real good. He won't mess anything up." As though to prove the point, Sven stood still, looking up with adorable blue eyes.
Code by @Starfish

"Reindeers are better than people."

4525bec87258c9f1297193f4ce80212d.png

dd7b5b60a61952b055747819faedd3e6.jpg

"Sometimes the right path... isn't the easiest one."

92dda339cb23ed96ffc5a24e2a7970d4.jpg

Incarnation of
Pocahontas

Mood
Aiding

Mentions
N/A

Conversing with
Clarabella ( Bellz Bellz )

"The pleasure is mine, Clarabella." her voice was calm and collected which contrasted with that of the poor girl that seemed as if she was awaiting for Piper to swallow her whole and simply disposed of her. She knew she sometimes tried to look stern but she didn't look like a monster. It was than she concluded that it was not from her side but from the nervousness of the other female. Piper couldn't do much more to keep her at ease so she simply let it flow. If Clarabella warmed up to her it would be good. If she didn't, Piper would attempt her luck elsewhere. She wouldn't really press on her company if not wanted. Not the type.

"We can get you to the infirmary from starters. I think a nurse would do much better work than me. As I assure you I am no nurse." she chuckled as she proceeded to motion, leading Clara inside so they can search around for the infirmary. Surely a university this size had one to begin with. Besides, Clara didn't offend her, if she was in her shoes she would do the same. "Although I can tell you now it's just like you said... it's scrapes only need to be disinfected and covered so that way you won't be a subject to infections."

Watching Bella's reaction when she asked her year, Piper merely nodded, "Yes indeed, I am a first year. So I am just as lost and fresh meat for others as you are hmm..." she kidded before offering to aid her with her suitcase due to her arm. "Do you need help carrying your belongings. Surely we can get your dorm keys so it will be with you initially since we might pass the reception." Piper unlike her only had a backpack to get her till day's end, no suitcase. Nor did she suggest to get her own key since she didn't have sufficient funds to get a dorm
[/justify]
Line-Divider-e1404948166390.png

Coded by revalia revalia

c3e53c0203591886b82bfd2c4d771839.png

bbc07a9d54b52f348862b0165a524647.jpg
Mood: Amused
Scenario: Robot Nation!
With: Peter TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord and Tamara revalia revalia
Mentions:

Black-and-white-flower-drawing-background.png
It had been almost two months since Gwen had taken the daring plunge to leave her home in a cosy cottage in Wales and make the journey to California to live with her closest friend Taron and his kind parents. At first it had been incredibly daunting considering she had never met her online friend in person, neither had she ever left her home country let alone her hometown! However after only a few weeks she had found the place to be like the home she had always craved with the family environment she had always dreamed of. Now she was about to leave to attend a university, and not just any university; one of the best in the state! To say she was nervous was an understatement, but her nerves were overtaken by her intrinsic need for adventure!

"Hey good luck Squirt!" At that moment someone practically attacked her in a half hug half chokehold from behind and she let out a raucous laugh, struggling free.
"Oi you daft bugger get off me!" She grinned pushing Taron from her, "Unless you want me to write you as a villain in my future bestselling novel debut." She waggled her eyebrows and stuck her tongue out at him before turning to say her goodbyes to his laughing parents. With complete earnest, she hugged each of them in turn.
"Thanks so much for letting me stay here, you've been so kind and everything" After a few more drawn out goodbyes she stepped away from the car with her luggage and made her way into the vast building, her mind already whirring with inspiration for what she could write. She watched people constantly, how they interacted, what they wore, everything. After having found her dorm and put her stuff away she decided she might as well explore.

Gwendolyn barely took note of where her feet were taking her until she found herself in a noisy cafeteria and the lovely smell of food wafted by her. With a huge smile she joined the line behind two redheads having a strange conversation about robots taking over the redheaded boy. Gwendolyn simply could not help herself and gasped dramatically behind them. "I always knew there was a conspiracy to replace us all with robots! He's a Terminator, run for your life!" She gestured wildly, the sleeves of her sweater hanging down over her hands and her bobble hat askew on top of her messy blonde tresses.
Code by @Starfish

"Don't call me girly."

adeb09bff858d86ad5a9fe5cf5baaffd.png

latest
Mood: Excitable
Scenario: Rise and Shine!
With: Megan revalia revalia
Mentions:

Impressive-Silhouette-Tinkerbell-Tattoo-Design.png
True to form, Annabelle had awoken at 6AM sharp to begin a new day and welcome students to her beloved university. Annabelle herself had arrived two days prior having been elected for the events and activities council at the end of her first year. It meant that this year, she and the other committee members had to be at the campus before everyone else, something she did not protest at all given that her parents had done nothing but ignore her for the majority of her summer. Having an excuse to leave was a blessing!

Currently she stood in front of the bathroom mirror of her dorm, unaware of whether her other roommates were even awake. She brushed out her long blonde hair whilst humming an ascending scale as she always did to warm up her vocals. Annabelle always said that one should perform vocal warm-ups whether they were performers or not, and being the obsessive perfectionist she was, she never skipped her routine.

After finishing getting ready for her day ending with a short meditation session on the bathroom floor, she headed out of her dorm and toward the dorm of her best friend Megan, whom she missed rooming with. Knowing Meg she would definitely be asleep and Annabelle did not want her to miss the Welcome Day or cafeteria breakfast food (which was the best). The perky blonde rapped on the door with her signature knock and when no answer came she sighed, taking a breath and announcing herself loudly, "Megan, it's Annabelle, I know you can hear me under your pillow! Don't make me sing Good Morning Baltimore at the top of my lungs again!" She said all of this in a cheery, singsong voice, though anyone who knew her knew that she would have no qualms actually going through with her threat, She could be obnoxious if she had to, though she'd much prefer Meg to wake up of her own accord.
Code by @Starfish

"All you need is faith, trust and pixie dust."

Harlow Wesely
with_ Bethany revalia revalia
mood_ Surprised/Disbelieving

Ruby-Rose-302135.jpg

Harlow;
Harlow was still for a moment when Bethany threw her arms around the other girl but the hug was soon returned in stride. Harlow was never an overly emotional person but it seemed Bethany was an exception there. Harlow could still remember to feeling of desperation she'd felt the day Bethany was adopted. The orphange caretaker had to literally grab the then ten year old Harlow by the waist and hold her back to prevent her from running after Bethany. There had been a while lot of screaming and kicking that day. And a week later, Harlow was gone. She wondered if they'd ever even cared of she was gone, it wasn't a very good orphanage to begin with.

"Me too! Jesus, I skipped out of that place and week after you left."Harlow informed Bethany as she stepped back and gushed about not thinking she'd ever see her again. Harlow frowned at the new last name and rolled her eyes, "Bleh, Wesely sounds better." She smiled, shoving her hands in her pockets. Harlow was a completely different person than the permanently dirt-stained girl Bethany had grown up with. First off, there was the huge influx of tattoos all over the place, Tony had a tattoo artist friend. Second, her hair was a while lot shorter than the long locks she used to have. It was always up in a ponytail anyway so it didn't matter too much.Third..well...Harlow was confident and sure in who she was and who she was likes girls. Like a lot.

"Am I still reckless? Is that even a question?" Harlow smirked,. "Of course I am. Though it's toned down and bit so I didn't get arrested. Tony would kill me if I got arrested." Harlow laughed.

"Believe in the impossible."
coded by lorde

b3ba27662c8ed20d09e32902c0568444.png

tumblr_motd4cI3od1rei3gfo1_500.jpg
Mood: Pleasant
Scenario: Why are you hiding?
With: Augustus . D O V E . D O V E
Mentions:

15a1c734f585ae010a4bedecd75a669e.jpg
The confines of a warm blanket was enough to sooth Rafael into an endless sleep if it was up to him. He seemed to be in a half-sleep state in which his eyelids gently fluttered but nothing more. His breathing was even and calm as he dreamt he was sleeping onboard a boat with the waves gently lulling him and the salty sea air surrounding him. It was odd that he was dreaming of sleeping whilst being asleep but anyone who knew him knew that he was anything but a morning person.

Rafael groaned as he heard his phone alarm beep once more and he reluctantly opened his eyes and crawled from the warmth of his bed. "Damn..." he muttered as he stretched and looked around the room. Apparently there was no sign of his friends James and Augustus. That gave him more freedom to grumble as he forced himself to face the obnoxious daylight.

He got ready for the day fairly efficiently, slipping on a plain white v-neck tee and dark blue jeans and a pair of rather stylish shoes, His hair was effortlessly windswept as usual and he barely took note of his look as he headed out of the door and out into the sun and warmth. The fresh air seemed to have sated his grumpiness for now he walked about with a small smile that emphasised the dimples in his cheeks. As he walked he spotted the long blonde hair of his best friend Augustus, who was sat on a bench and seemed to be trying to evade attention...again. With a sigh, Rafael approached him.

"Hiding from someone Goldilocks?" He asked with a wry smile. He knew his friend well enough to know when he needed some brotherly cheering up, and brothers were rarely too sentimental.
Code by @Starfish

"Believe me, when I find the right girl, I'll know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back