• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Wallpapers, Music, and A web comic?

Isaedras Cleditre Isaedras Cleditre I subscribed on youtube!! Feel free to check out my channel, I do anime related videos and now have almost 2500 subs!! :D

Just finished my 2D edit for my friend my youtube channel is Misha Smith and my dream is to become a visual effects artist which is what I'm getting my bachelors degree in-reaching for the stars I guess

I have some treats for you guys xp (Music junk atm but I'll try and slap together a wallpaper or something for you dudes if you want ) SliceThePi SliceThePi
Daisie Daisie misha2D misha2D

Here's one (it's unfinished so I have it "Unlisted" atm so I can share):

and the other should be uploaded within an hour or two! ^~^ Just gotta make a background for it so I can put the visualizer over top of something custom! WHOO!

Heya!
May I ask if my remix request is on the way? :) Want to make sure I'm not forgotten.

Heya!
May I ask if my remix request is on the way? :) Want to make sure I'm not forgotten.

Yeah! Just been busy with this other one x.x I'm trying to make sure you all get quality content ya know? Also Im troubleshooting a mic RN for YouTube streaming and shiz @3@

Isaedras Cleditre Isaedras Cleditre Aye'!! No rush just wondering how the remix is coming? I'm gonna be making a vlog of my and my friends cosplaying at this years Perth supernova, and was hoping I could maybe use it in the background of the video for a soundtrack? (It's this Sunday but I won't be editing till Monday) and uploading it to my sub channel, you'll get full credits still of course. And I'll be uploading the shoutout vid to my main one as well still!! (I'm 3 subs off 2,500)

Here's the link to the vlog channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCicMA06IXHWVGuVS5dynMJg/featured

Isaedras Cleditre Isaedras Cleditre Aye'!! No rush just wondering how the remix is coming? I'm gonna be making a vlog of my and my friends cosplaying at this years Perth supernova, and was hoping I could maybe use it in the background of the video for a soundtrack? (It's this Sunday but I won't be editing till Monday) and uploading it to my sub channel, you'll get full credits still of course. And I'll be uploading the shoutout vid to my main one as well still!! (I'm 3 subs off 2,500)

Here's the link to the vlog channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCicMA06IXHWVGuVS5dynMJg/featured

Well when I was all down in the dumps It made the song sadder and slower and shiz (my music usually reflects my mood) but! I have been continuing the other version I showed you and I'll send you a version of both asap. Can't guarantee it'll be finished in time sadly but I will definitely try

Well when I was all down in the dumps It made the song sadder and slower and shiz (my music usually reflects my mood) but! I have been continuing the other version I showed you and I'll send you a version of both asap. Can't guarantee it'll be finished in time sadly but I will definitely try
Np and thanks a bunch!!~ :3

Daisie Daisie Oh god xD So i've been trying to start on your song request for maybe a week now and holy crap is it hard @-@ idk why but I just lost inspo for most of my songs atm! I am still trying though! but good lord is there a lot of potential here x.x

Daisie Daisie Oh god xD So i've been trying to start on your song request for maybe a week now and holy crap is it hard @-@ idk why but I just lost inspo for most of my songs atm! I am still trying though! but good lord is there a lot of potential here x.x
Dunno if I should say sorry or thank you. Maybe both? XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back