• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wallfower Agency - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
our girl do be a little fed up with things, especially when a possible friend just dipped.

Oh! The video doesn't seem to work for me. Is there another link?

Also, a quick update; One of our players is currently taking exams, and is focusing all their efforts. Knowing this, I put a small pause on activity for this thread. Sorry that I haven't said anything about it, in the meantime. On another note, I have been approached privately of accepting an old friend into the thread. So, maybe soon there will be a short second wind in activity!

YAY and grr I can't find a different link to the video. It was some woman walking down the catwalk at a fashion show with a guy on his phone recording it. The only issue is if you watch the phone, once she passes him, she is still on his phone and has not walked past yet. It was a total glitch in the matrix vibes.

Hey all, I know the holidays are upon us and many just survived finals. Normally, I see most rps go dark until after the new year. So Happy Holidays! I will be around a lot this week. Next week I am on vacation. I am not sure if I will have a signal.

Happy Hanukkah!
Merry Christmas!
Happy Boxing Day!
Happy New Years!

Just in case. ♡

Happy New Years!

I am back from the jungle that is Malibu. It was amazing..and wet. So much rain.

Yeah, I just recovered from vacation sickness. The holidays are officially over now...

I wonder who is still around?

Peek-A-Boo Smh GIF by Carmen Monoxide

So just in case, California is getting SLAMMMED with nasty storms the next week. The worst of it should be here for the next 48 hours. If I go MIA, I will be back. Just riding out the wonderful start to 2023.

So just in case, California is getting SLAMMMED with nasty storms the next week. The worst of it should be here for the next 48 hours. If I go MIA, I will be back. Just riding out the wonderful start to 2023.
stay safe!!

ManicMuse ManicMuse Storms don't kill people. People kill people. Watch your back... Don't trust anyone...and keep the shotgun loaded.

...I'm just being silly.

Take care of yourself, please. ^33^

I want to be transparent to all of you that still remain after the winter hiatus. I am blessed to have worked with you. I keep telling myself I want to finish this project, because of the wonderful contributions made by the creators thus far. But something prevents me.

I just no longer have the heart, or the passion, I once did.

My interest in this scenario, though it is probably more that GMing in general, has completely vanished. It is not really due to lack of activity, or any interpersonal issues. I feel I just have more enjoyment in other projects I am currently in, which don't involve the responsibility of hosting. I feel I can pursue my true interest, which is simply to create fun character art. I don't like to be seen as disengenious, or be known as someone who isnt forthcoming of their thoughts and feelings. I think a proper GM must go far and beyond to provide a high quality of enjoyment for their players. Whether it is managing scenarios, or creating a space that allows for fun discource between players. And I feel I cannot do any of those things at this point.

By that metric, I do not feel qualified to host this project any longer. I will be closing down the doors to the agency.

I hope I can work with you all in the future, perhaps as fellow players. I apologize to everyone. I hope you can forgive me.

Last edited:
I want to be transparent to all of you that still remain after the winter hiatus. I am blessed to have worked with you. I keep telling myself I want to finish this project, because of the wonderful contributions made by the creators thus far. But something prevents me.

I just no longer have the heart, or the passion, I once did.

My interest in this scenario, though it is probably more that GMing in general, has completely vanished. It is not really due to lack of activity, or any interpersonal issues. I feel I just have more enjoyment in other projects I am currently in, which don't involve the responsibility of hosting. I feel I can pursue my true interest, which is simply to create fun character art. I don't like to be seen as disengenious, or be known as someone who isnt forthcoming of their thoughts and feelings. I think a proper GM must go far and beyond to provide a high quality of enjoyment for their players. Whether it is managing scenarios, or creating a space that allows for fun discource between players. And I feel I cannot do any of those things at this point.

By that metric, I do not feel qualified to host this project any longer. I will be closing down the doors to the agency.

I hope I can work with you all in the future, perhaps as fellow players. I apologize to everyone. I hope you can forgive me.
I completely understand, this does happen. Do not let this prevent you from hosting in the future. No matter how brief, great stories are fun to take part in. Please don't hesitate to contact me regarding any stories you think I might like to participate in. I find it far more critical we network as story writers and support one another. Creating a group of friends that enjoy the same hobby can often be as fulfilling as participating in a story together. I have friends I have had for over a decade where; we will catch up sometimes once a year or once a month, depending on the seasons of our lives. Do what you love and feel no shame in it. Follow your muse. ^;3^

I completely understand. I had fun in the time we had. Thanks for hosting this project!

There's nothing to be forgiven. It was pleasure writing with all of you. See you guys on the forums.

Peace~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back