• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Walking Dead Roleplay

Rxmulus

{{ Toby }}
Hello!
As I stated in my little introduction post, I'm really eager to find a Walking Dead roleplay.
I'm looking for someone who can match my lengths of Roleplay which is roughly two to three lovely paragraphs but I definitely do less if needed <3

What I'm looking more seriously though;

Rick x Shane.
-- Maybe it could take place after Rick and Shane have their fight in that field but Rick doesn't kill Shane. It could either become wholesome with a Shane redemption or go the opposite way with classic manipulative Shane. Its all flexible!
-- Shane doesn't attempt to kill Rick but when the hoard attacks the farm, they're permanently separated from the main group with just them and maybe one or two others, we can pick whoever.

Rick X Daryl
-- They're scouting and a herd pulls through, trapping them in a suburban house. Queue love confession and awkward antics at the prison afterwards.

These are just a few ideas! I'll be playing Rick uwu
We can brain storm and work things out! Please don't be scared to approach me because im definitely scared to approach you loool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back