• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom M/M Lots of Plots

SmartAlecX5

Hello,

I’m 33, I have also been RPing for about 15 years. Started out on Invisionfree boards but in the last few years I have RPed through Email and text. I like being friends with my RP partners but it does not have to get that personal. I’m recently out a five year RP ‘relationship’ with my real life best-friend. Anyway, I enjoy dark RP and character development (playing out their pasts, NPCs, flashbacks etc), I like werewolves, vampires, real life, supernatural, fantasy. Okay with original RPs and once based off books, movies or TV shows.

I only do M/M and I have ran into a lot of problems with a lot of people over the years because so many people who RP want to play a submissive role to my more dominant role. I’m a big believer in both parties getting what they want out of an RP. Everyone gets a chance to bottom and to top, to Dom and to sub. Also, I am big on open and honest, I have no problem fulfilling what my fellow writer needs as long as I get the same in return. I RP in 3rd person, paragraph style and normally give at least a paragraph but can give much more if the story is calling for it.

I tend to do one plot for a few months and move onto another before returning back to the original to revisit. I think my longest RP was 9 months though but it was normally because me and said partner ran out of ideas and needed a fresh look. My spelling and such is not perfect, I have dyslexia so that sometimes is a pain. I normally create characters for RPs as we develop an idea and really love the idea of creating worlds and adding more characters who have their own storylines going on. Below are some ideas that I have had just to sort of give you an idea of how I tend to plot but I am not set on anything either. I’m happy to brainstorm and change things as needed.

I’m looking for a Walking Dead (Rick/Daryl or OCs) RP.
I want to play Daryl but we can discuss that.
Like I said take inspiration from the show, comic and game and make our own story.

Also looking for Shameless (Mickey/Ian)
I like playing Ian and again inspiration from the show but make it our own.

A M/M version of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.

Lastly, I would like to find someone who would be interested in Stephan King inspired plots.

Supernatural inspired.

Assassin’s Creed.

AHS

Creepypasta/Reddit No Sleep.

Assassin’s Creed

Want to do Slice of Life or Horror inspired. Any ideas are welcome :)

Original Plots:

Alpha and a beta who grew up together and it was always assumed that they would end up mated. So, the alpha's father ends up taking over another pack and the family moves away. The alpha and beta still stay close and the beta visits and stuff. Suddenly all contact comes to an end and the alpha goes back his home pack he finds out that the old alpha died and his beta's older brother took over and is ruining the pack.

I think it would be cool to play a plot with a parent who is really involved in their son life. And then the kid has a friend who's parents really aren't involved enough and somehow the parents end up sort of adopting the friend. Just dealing with the kid having to follow rules and have parent figures who are overbearing where needed.
Gay/Lesbian/Trans Group home or young adult troubled school (Higher Ground, if anyone happens to know what that is)

Basically a boy was sold to a a mobster who is abusive and said mobster hires a body guard for his ‘husband.’ The two fall in love and at some point the mobster finds out and frames the bodyguard for murder. His alibi was being with the husband so he goes to jail and different things happen.

Please PM me :)

Last edited:
When you say "inspired by" Shameless do you mean we would change the story to our own tastes or have a totally different story with our own created characters but kind of based off of Mickey and Ian? Cause I'd be interested in doing something like that but not so much playing the actual canon Shameless setting, if that makes sense.

Well, I was thinking doing canon when I first post this but yeah OCs would be awesome but based off the idea of shameless

I mean I'm not totally against the canon setting, I'm just uncomfortable using characters I didn't personally create haha.

But I'd be down to do something like this for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back