• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Walking Dead: Brink

Field Marshall

Eight Thousand Club
I am looking to do a Walking Dead RP starting from the beginning of the Apocalypse. I am not just looking for players, I am looking for players who won't be afraid to give ideas. That's because ideas keep a roleplay going, interesting, and fresh. In other words, I am looking for a cooperative group of roleplayers who will!L be able to our kinds together to make an awesome RP. Especially in an RP like this, things just a simple as where you choose to have the starting location be is important. It will always be accepting and I don't have a limit on spots just a minimum amount of players which is Three including me, so this could get under way just as soon as two people post their interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back