Walk into the club like whaddup I got a big...

Can I get a...

• yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • hell yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • hell fucking yes

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
...intro post.
I didn't see any guidelines or anything on how intros are supposed to go so whatsup hey I go by Nix online or Iacchus, 24, English major, recent graduate, very queer, chronically ill & disabled, misplaced my impulse control several years ago. They/them or xe/xem pronouns.

I flit between a lot of shows, read when I'm not in classes (which means barely for the past four years and a sudden increase starting this summer), and sometimes play video games. (By video games I typically mean Kingdom Hearts.) I'm immensely attached to whichever characters I identify with or develop strong headcanons for in whatever fiction I'm currently delving. If I main a character for RPing I probably know (read: invented) the sordid history of their family estate, the controversies they experienced in high school, and every tattoo they've gotten in what order.

I've been in a prolonged existential crisis for a few years now and roleplaying helps me engage with life, humanity, and caring about things. I usually wait until 2am some night when I can't do anything and troll Omegle for partners but that's become less and less satisfying so I thought I'd try to join a proper site and do it the sensible way. Looking forward to meeting y'all and spending some more time rocking on projecting heavily onto fictional characters.
clear.png

For writing style, I can rock anything from quick text one-liners / fringeless dialogue to full on novellas. I write original shit in my off time and as in long-form writing, my style will fluctuate between snappy and elaborately introspective. I'm a show-what's-happening-in-the-moment person, typically. I have very specific starter ideas that I am happy to play out wherever they go, but I'm also open to someone else's thought-out scenario that I never even considered, so feel free to approach me if you think of something one of my chars would be good for.

Off the top of my head, some chars I'd be down to RP are...
> Merlin (BBC Merlin)
> Ronan Lynch (The Raven Cycle)
> Enjolras (Les Misérables)
> Grantaire (Les Misérables)
> Montparnasse (Les Misérables)
> Combeferre (Les Misérables)
> Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter)
> Fred Weasley (Harry Potter)
> ...several dozen others I'm forgetting

Don't know what else to add here, so... cheers and hmu if you have any Qs!

???

UPDATE: Find my full seeking thread here. (:

Last edited:
Yooo! Welcome to the site, Hope you have a wonderful time here, pal!
Nice to see a fellow potter fan here myself (I also just saw le mis for the first time ever a few days ago, it's amazing.(

Please, RP or otherwise, feel heavily encouraged to chat with me about Les Mis any time! I'm a big fan.

And yess for sure. I'm really getting back into HP; I just reread the series after meeting some other fans during a cosplay meet, and now it's back on my mind. One of my oldest/originating fandoms for sure.

Please, RP or otherwise, feel heavily encouraged to chat with me about Les Mis any time! I'm a big fan.

And yess for sure. I'm really getting back into HP; I just reread the series after meeting some other fans during a cosplay meet, and now it's back on my mind. One of my oldest/originating fandoms for sure.
Yeah, for sure! Would love to discuss some RPs with ya! I'll shoot a message your way soon!!

HELL YEAH BROTHER FUCKIN MURICA YEÅH WOOOOO LAND OF THE FREE

Welcome welcome! Hope you'll enjoy your time here, but be careful because it can get very addicting! If you ever want to start something, just bounce ideas off of someone, or talk, I'm always right here! Again, welcome!

Snowfeather

Users who are viewing this thread

Back