• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Waking Worlds and Curious Faces -- Yogscast RP

The footsteps, luckily, were Rythian. He walked into the storage room with a semi-tired look on his face as he looked over at the two, "Are you both alright? Can you walk?"

He put his sword back in his inventory at the sight of Rythian. "Doing a bit better!" Lalna chirped, he turned to Nano, "Do you think you can walk right now?"

"I think so... at least, I can give it a try?" Nano said quietly, slowly using one of her arms to push her up. For a moment she grimaced at the pain, but continued and seemed alright enough to move.

Rythian watched with quiet worry, his eyes going from Nano to Lalna. "I know the way out now. We're not far from the surface. Though, we're not alone. The others aren't hostile it seems, however."

"No clue. Sapphire says that the kitsune may still be around and believes we need to be hear at the moment... Im not certain why, however."

"...Sapphire?" he chirped. "Oh, a kitsune. Uh, those are those shapeshifting demons, aren't they?" He frowned, "I guess it can't teach me it's form changing ways then. I'm not a demon, last time I checked."

Rythian frowned under his mask and sighed, "Kitsune are, depending on the amount of tails, minor gods, Lalna." He muttered, "And Sapphire is who's home we've fallen into."

"So we pissed off a diety or...?" Nano asked, finally standing up and seethed a breathe through her teeth at the sore pain.

"A minor god!" A spark of... something? shined in his eyes, before fading. "I only saw one tail on them though?" He asked confused.

Lalna flinched at Nano's hiss, and moved forward to offer an arm to lean on.
Any past mysterious sparks of curiosity leaving his eyes and replaced with only concern.

"Its not uncommon that they'd hide their tails. At least... that's how the stories go. I've never met one in person till now, myself." Rythian said, watching the two.

Nano accepted the arm, "Thank you." She said, patting his arm with her free hand and then looking vaguely in the direction of Rythian, her sight still full of static, "So whats to say they won't just throw us back down here? And why did they do it in the first place?"

Lalna looked concerned and hesitant to say something. He managed to drag his sight from Nano to glance at Rythian, "If they can make the ground dissapear from under us once, it can probably do it again."

"Most likely so... but we can't exactly stay holed up in someone's- who we do not know- storage room for gods knows how long. We don't have much of a choice but to leave. And we still need to find something to help Nano. I haven't forgotten that." Rythian said, crossing his arms. This was an unfavorable predicament, but they needed to keep moving.

"I think I'll be able to walk fine... I'm more worried about running into anything than my legs not functioning. I'm just... sore." Nano mumbled, looking up at Lalna.

"If it becomes a problem, I can... attempt something." Rythian offered, quietly, not quite wanting to intervene.

Lalna whipped his gaze from Nano to Rythian, he looked mad at the mage for some reason, but didn't say anything. "Let's get going." He said softly after a beat. "We shouldn't run into anything bad, this person's house seems to be safe enough so we can always retreat to here if there's a need."

Rythian frowned at the look Lalna gave him but didn't react much outwardly from it. He was still Lalna after all. The mage shouldn't be shocked by this. He isn't shocked by this... right? He looked towards the hallway he had come from. "Let's get going then." He muttered, walking out and keeping his pace slow enough for the two to follow.

Lalna followed after with Nano in tow on his arm, keeping is pace slow enough for her to not feel rushed. He didn't say anything.

Getting to the hallway with the different split off paths, he looked to Rythian expectantly, "Which way?"

"I was told the path with the circle was the exit." He said, looking at the paths carefully.

Nano kept up pretty well, keeping quiet as they moved through the underground base as she took this time to recollect her thoughts. Why did that kitsune put them here and what did they want out of them?

He nodded and started his way towards the passage, "Hopefully this will be an easy way up and from there we can figure out what our next move is." He muttered as he passed them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back