• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered waiting for approval

revive

𝗅𝖾𝗍’𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗁 ✨
hello! i’m just wondering how long it takes for my post to get approved. i’ve never had to go through this process before, but it’s been a few hours since i’ve created it. i suppose i’m just a little anxious if it’s been lost in the ethers somewhere. thanks!

Hello revive!

It may take up to 24 hours for the staff team to review your content. We do cover a wide variety of time zones but some of us have full time jobs or he like. Most of the time it's just because there was a URL included in the post or something. ^^ We always make sure to let people know if there was something wrong inherently wrong with what they were trying to post. The site-wide filter will relax once you have more posts around the site, too. ^^

If you have any other questions, just let us know!

Hello revive!

It may take up to 24 hours for the staff team to review your content. We do cover a wide variety of time zones but some of us have full time jobs or he like. Most of the time it's just because there was a URL included in the post or something. ^^ We always make sure to let people know if there was something wrong inherently wrong with what they were trying to post. The site-wide filter will relax once you have more posts around the site, too. ^^

If you have any other questions, just let us know!

thank you! this is really reassuring to hear. it’s my search thread post so i’ve spent a bit of time on it. i’m glad all that work didn’t just poof.

i totally understand that it’ll take a while. with the many active users you guys have, i can only imagine what the queue for such a thing looks like. i feel a little overwhelmed just thinking about it.

i’ll try to be active while i wait. thank you for clarifying it! it helps a lot! 😊

Sure thing! We realize that there is a lot of content waiting in the approval queue right now and we just want to make sure we give it the right amount of attention that it deserves. Please let us know if you're still waiting even after the 24 hour period. We want to respect your time and effort on the site.

Sure thing! We realize that there is a lot of content waiting in the approval queue right now and we just want to make sure we give it the right amount of attention that it deserves. Please let us know if you're still waiting even after the 24 hour period. We want to respect your time and effort on the site.

of course! that makes sense. i’m sure that you guys work diligently to make sure everyone is enjoying the site while maintaining the rules. i don’t mind the wait though. just knowing that it’s still there is enough for me. if anything, thank you guys for keeping us all informed and understanding our concerns. you did reply quickly too! i’ll be sure to raise the issue again if enough time has passed and i’ve still not seen it. thank you!

You already have enough posts on the forums so your threads should not go into the queue again ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back