• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Wait, you're a boy? (m/m m/enby)

awriternamedian

Not made of lies and deceit
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
He'd seen her around campus before. Of course he had, it wasn't a very big college. She was an exchange student from France, here to study for a year. That was about all he knew of her though. She had been a constant source of curiosity at their fairly conservative college, with her constantly changing hair color, the matching animal ears she always seemed to wear, and her androgynous fashion style. She was polite, but distant, and the entire package together made people hesitant to interact with her. Himself included. There was just something about her, something he couldn't put his finger on. It didn't help that he was strangely attracted to her, which was impossible, considering the fact that he was gay. Closeted of course, his parents having very conservative views.

For most of the semester he'd been lying to his parents about having a girlfriend, but with Thanksgiving right around the corner, they'd begun to pressure him about bringing her with him. If he didn't bring at least some proof, they'd know he'd been lying, and that could lead them to finding out his secret. A few days before Thanksgiving, he runs into her by chance, and a crazy idea strikes him. Before he can think, he asks her to come with him, to pretend to be his girlfriend. To his surprise, she agrees, saying that it sounds like fun and she had nothing better to do. It's perfect. She's just interesting enough to annoy his parents, but feminine enough to distill any worries about his sexuality.

A tentative friendship forms between them, as he struggles with his strange attraction to this girl, until one day the truth comes out. She explains that, though she currently prefers to present as feminine, she was born a boy, and identifies as nonbinary. This sends them down the rabbit hole of queer fun and adventure, learning and growing together as friends, and maybe as more...

So that's my tentative idea. I think it could be fun, with a combination of drama, lighthearted comedy, and lots of fluff. (I love fluff) I'd prefer to play the nonbinary character for now, as I'm just getting a feel for this plot. Hope to hear from y'all soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back