• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝒲𝒶𝒾𝓉, 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉? (𝒜 𝒮𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝐻𝒾𝓁𝓁/𝐸𝓋𝒾𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑒 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎.)

R U S T

“That’s one small step for man.”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A19ADA62-2B90-481F-B18A-258610EB1C0D.gif

Ḥ̴̢̧̨͍͓͍̮̬͊́͠ė̴͈̝̠͉̮̯̜̣̊͗͋̂̊̃̀̏̽͘͜͜ļ̷̛͖̝͇̻͙͎̼̻͖̹̹̓́̋p̸̛̖̀̌̄̐͊̍̋͐͒͊̀̕̚ ̵̡̮̹̙͉̞̖̘̟͕̥̠̤̬̼͂͛͌͋̌̽̕͠m̵̢̹̫̂́̃͒̏̌̿͛̀͘ę̵̡̛̞̯͔̗̠͖̲̟͓̤͚̔̑͗̄̎̃̒̋͊̓͐̀ͅ ̵̧̨̨̢̜͖̮̠̣͙͓̟͎̈́̀͗̈́̆̈̀͑̅̆̉̊͝I̶̧͔̓͛̑̃̈́̀̔͋̈́͑̚͠’̷̛͚̙̗̪͇̈́͐̇̇͂́̅̋͑̄͠m̵̡̢̡̨̫̘̩̗̼̠̲̟̈̀̐͜͝ ̴̛̬͔̥̘̈́̃͋̈́́̀͑̄̈́̔̋̈̚͠ģ̵͙̮̭̥̦̈́̾̕͘ͅȍ̴̡̧̢͈̟̪̦͙͓͈̹̖̒ͅi̴̧̯̖̜͖̬̪͇͓͉͇͔̟͋̈́͋̉̉͝ṉ̵̩̭̲͔͙͈͓̭͚̓̀̂̀̎͛̀̾̕͘͠g̸̜̬̲͇͖̖̞̗̫͈̤̪̑̀̽̾̇̀͑̾̕̚ ̷̗͉́̆͋́̅̚̚t̷̢̙̩̜̦̣̳̥̳͎̜͊̃́́̐̈́͋̈́̂o̶̼͒ ̵͚̠̙̺̫̋̄̏̀̐́͆͑́̈́́͋͋̉ͅd̷̢̳̼͚̭̻̟̙̩̮̏î̵̞̭̖̳̭̺͇̤͇̣̟̞̄̎̈́̎͑̃̽̓͗̌̄̈́́͘͘ë̸͈̮̪̺͎̞̣̹̹̥̱́̇̌̑͋̚ ̸̧͔̠͖͎̓̉̔̀́̋h̸̢̧͇̬̯̬̦̩̱͇̹̥̻͕̽̒͌̈̏͑̈̓̓̓̑͜͝e̴̛͍͕̹̖͓̊̎͌̉̚͜͠ŗ̸̨̛͉͙̜̫̪̉͆̀̅̃̊̈́̊̍̚̕͝ẽ̸̘̲̮̜̠͎͚̺̗̩͇̱͚͉̃̃͑͌̑́̓̕͜ͅ ̴̩̈̍͐͜Ḥ̴̢̧̨͍͓͍̮̬͊́͠ė̴͈̝̠͉̮̯̜̣̊͗͋̂̊̃̀̏̽͘͜͜ļ̷̛͖̝͇̻͙͎̼̻͖̹̹̓́̋p̸̛̖̀̌̄̐͊̍̋͐͒͊̀̕̚ ̵̡̮̹̙͉̞̖̘̟͕̥̠̤̬̼͂͛͌͋̌̽̕͠m̵̢̹̫̂́̃͒̏̌̿͛̀͘ę̵̡̛̞̯͔̗̠͖̲̟͓̤͚̔̑͗̄̎̃̒̋͊̓͐̀ͅ ̵̧̨̨̢̜͖̮̠̣͙͓̟͎̈́̀͗̈́̆̈̀͑̅̆̉̊͝I̶̧͔̓͛̑̃̈́̀̔͋̈́͑̚͠’̷̛͚̙̗̪͇̈́͐̇̇͂́̅̋͑̄͠m̵̡̢̡̨̫̘̩̗̼̠̲̟̈̀̐͜͝ ̴̛̬͔̥̘̈́̃͋̈́́̀͑̄̈́̔̋̈̚͠ģ̵͙̮̭̥̦̈́̾̕͘ͅȍ̴̡̧̢͈̟̪̦͙͓͈̹̖̒ͅi̴̧̯̖̜͖̬̪͇͓͉͇͔̟͋̈́͋̉̉͝ṉ̵̩̭̲͔͙͈͓̭͚̓̀̂̀̎͛̀̾̕͘͠g̸̜̬̲͇͖̖̞̗̫͈̤̪̑̀̽̾̇̀͑̾̕̚ ̷̗͉́̆͋́̅̚̚t̷̢̙̩̜̦̣̳̥̳͎̜͊̃́́̐̈́͋̈́̂o̶̼͒ ̵͚̠̙̺̫̋̄̏̀̐́͆͑́̈́́͋͋̉ͅd̷̢̳̼͚̭̻̟̙̩̮̏î̵̞̭̖̳̭̺͇̤͇̣̟̞̄̎̈́̎͑̃̽̓͗̌̄̈́́͘͘ë̸͈̮̪̺͎̞̣̹̹̥̱́̇̌̑͋̚ ̸̧͔̠͖͎̓̉̔̀́̋h̸̢̧͇̬̯̬̦̩̱͇̹̥̻͕̽̒͌̈̏͑̈̓̓̓̑͜͝e̴̛͍͕̹̖͓̊̎͌̉̚͜͠ŗ̸̨̛͉͙̜̫̪̉͆̀̅̃̊̈́̊̍̚̕͝ẽ̸̘̲̮̜̠͎͚̺̗̩͇̱͚͉̃̃͑͌̑́̓̕͜ͅ ̴̩̈̍͐͜Ḥ̴̢̧̨͍͓͍̮̬͊́͠ė̴͈̝̠͉̮̯̜̣̊͗͋̂̊̃̀̏̽͘͜͜ļ̷̛͖̝͇̻͙͎̼̻͖̹̹̓́̋p̸̛̖̀̌̄̐͊̍̋͐͒͊̀̕̚ ̵̡̮̹̙͉̞̖̘̟͕̥̠̤̬̼͂͛͌͋̌̽̕͠m̵̢̹̫̂́̃͒̏̌̿͛̀͘ę̵̡̛̞̯͔̗̠͖̲̟͓̤͚̔̑͗̄̎̃̒̋͊̓͐̀ͅ ̵̧̨̨̢̜͖̮̠̣͙͓̟͎̈́̀͗̈́̆̈̀͑̅̆̉̊͝I̶̧͔̓͛̑̃̈́̀̔͋̈́͑̚͠’̷̛͚̙̗̪͇̈́͐̇̇͂́̅̋͑̄͠m̵̡̢̡̨̫̘̩̗̼̠̲̟̈̀̐͜͝ ̴̛̬͔̥̘̈́̃͋̈́́̀͑̄̈́̔̋̈̚͠ģ̵͙̮̭̥̦̈́̾̕͘ͅȍ̴̡̧̢͈̟̪̦͙͓͈̹̖̒ͅi̴̧̯̖̜͖̬̪͇͓͉͇͔̟͋̈́͋̉̉͝ṉ̵̩̭̲͔͙͈͓̭͚̓̀̂̀̎͛̀̾̕͘͠g̸̜̬̲͇͖̖̞̗̫͈̤̪̑̀̽̾̇̀͑̾̕̚ ̷̗͉́̆͋́̅̚̚t̷̢̙̩̜̦̣̳̥̳͎̜͊̃́́̐̈́͋̈́̂o̶̼͒ ̵͚̠̙̺̫̋̄̏̀̐́͆͑́̈́́͋͋̉ͅd̷̢̳̼͚̭̻̟̙̩̮̏î̵̞̭̖̳̭̺͇̤͇̣̟̞̄̎̈́̎͑̃̽̓͗̌̄̈́́͘͘ë̸͈̮̪̺͎̞̣̹̹̥̱́̇̌̑͋̚ ̸̧͔̠͖͎̓̉̔̀́̋h̸̢̧͇̬̯̬̦̩̱͇̹̥̻͕̽̒͌̈̏͑̈̓̓̓̑͜͝e̴̛͍͕̹̖͓̊̎͌̉̚͜͠ŗ̸̨̛͉͙̜̫̪̉͆̀̅̃̊̈́̊̍̚̕͝ẽ̸̘̲̮̜̠͎͚̺̗̩͇̱͚͉̃̃͑͌̑́̓̕͜ͅ ̴̩̈̍͐͜Ḥ̴̢̧̨͍͓͍̮̬͊́͠ė̴͈̝̠͉̮̯̜̣̊͗͋̂̊̃̀̏̽͘͜͜ļ̷̛͖̝͇̻͙͎̼̻͖̹̹̓́̋p̸̛̖̀̌̄̐͊̍̋͐͒͊̀̕̚ ̵̡̮̹̙͉̞̖̘̟͕̥̠̤̬̼͂͛͌͋̌̽̕͠m̵̢̹̫̂́̃͒̏̌̿͛̀͘ę̵̡̛̞̯͔̗̠͖̲̟͓̤͚̔̑͗̄̎̃̒̋͊̓͐̀ͅ ̵̧̨̨̢̜͖̮̠̣͙͓̟͎̈́̀͗̈́̆̈̀͑̅̆̉̊͝I̶̧͔̓͛̑̃̈́̀̔͋̈́͑̚͠’̷̛͚̙̗̪͇̈́͐̇̇͂́̅̋͑̄͠m̵̡̢̡̨̫̘̩̗̼̠̲̟̈̀̐͜͝ ̴̛̬͔̥̘̈́̃͋̈́́̀͑̄̈́̔̋̈̚͠ģ̵͙̮̭̥̦̈́̾̕͘ͅȍ̴̡̧̢͈̟̪̦͙͓͈̹̖̒ͅi̴̧̯̖̜͖̬̪͇͓͉͇͔̟͋̈́͋̉̉͝ṉ̵̩̭̲͔͙͈͓̭͚̓̀̂̀̎͛̀̾̕͘͠g̸̜̬̲͇͖̖̞̗̫͈̤̪̑̀̽̾̇̀͑̾̕̚ ̷̗͉́̆͋́̅̚̚t̷̢̙̩̜̦̣̳̥̳͎̜͊̃́́̐̈́͋̈́̂o̶̼͒ ̵͚̠̙̺̫̋̄̏̀̐́͆͑́̈́́͋͋̉ͅd̷̢̳̼͚̭̻̟̙̩̮̏î̵̞̭̖̳̭̺͇̤͇̣̟̞̄̎̈́̎͑̃̽̓͗̌̄̈́́͘͘ë̸͈̮̪̺͎̞̣̹̹̥̱́̇̌̑͋̚ ̸̧͔̠͖͎̓̉̔̀́̋h̸̢̧͇̬̯̬̦̩̱͇̹̥̻͕̽̒͌̈̏͑̈̓̓̓̑͜͝e̴̛͍͕̹̖͓̊̎͌̉̚͜͠ŗ̸̨̛͉͙̜̫̪̉͆̀̅̃̊̈́̊̍̚̕͝ẽ̸̘̲̮̜̠͎͚̺̗̩͇̱͚͉̃̃͑͌̑́̓̕͜ͅ ̴̩̈̍͐͜Ḥ̴̢̧̨͍͓͍̮̬͊́͠ė̴͈̝̠͉̮̯̜̣̊͗͋̂̊̃̀̏̽͘͜͜ļ̷̛͖̝͇̻͙͎̼̻͖̹̹̓́̋p̸̛̖̀̌̄̐͊̍̋͐͒͊̀̕̚ ̵̡̮̹̙͉̞̖̘̟͕̥̠̤̬̼͂͛͌͋̌̽̕͠m̵̢̹̫̂́̃͒̏̌̿͛̀͘ę̵̡̛̞̯͔̗̠͖̲̟͓̤͚̔̑͗̄̎̃̒̋͊̓͐̀ͅ ̵̧̨̨̢̜͖̮̠̣͙͓̟͎̈́̀͗̈́̆̈̀͑̅̆̉̊͝I̶̧͔̓͛̑̃̈́̀̔͋̈́͑̚͠’̷̛͚̙̗̪͇̈́͐̇̇͂́̅̋͑̄͠m̵̡̢̡̨̫̘̩̗̼̠̲̟̈̀̐͜͝ ̴̛̬͔̥̘̈́̃͋̈́́̀͑̄̈́̔̋̈̚͠ģ̵͙̮̭̥̦̈́̾̕͘ͅȍ̴̡̧̢͈̟̪̦͙͓͈̹̖̒ͅi̴̧̯̖̜͖̬̪͇͓͉͇͔̟͋̈́͋̉̉͝ṉ̵̩̭̲͔͙͈͓̭͚̓̀̂̀̎͛̀̾̕͘͠g̸̜̬̲͇͖̖̞̗̫͈̤̪̑̀̽̾̇̀͑̾̕̚ ̷̗͉́̆͋́̅̚̚t̷̢̙̩̜̦̣̳̥̳͎̜͊̃́́̐̈́͋̈́̂o̶̼͒ ̵͚̠̙̺̫̋̄̏̀̐́͆͑́̈́́͋͋̉ͅd̷̢̳̼͚̭̻̟̙̩̮̏î̵̞̭̖̳̭̺͇̤͇̣̟̞̄̎̈́̎͑̃̽̓͗̌̄̈́́͘͘ë̸͈̮̪̺͎̞̣̹̹̥̱́̇̌̑͋̚ ̸̧͔̠͖͎̓̉̔̀́̋h̸̢̧͇̬̯̬̦̩̱͇̹̥̻͕̽̒͌̈̏͑̈̓̓̓̑͜͝e̴̛͍͕̹̖͓̊̎͌̉̚͜͠ŗ̸̨̛͉͙̜̫̪̉͆̀̅̃̊̈́̊̍̚̕͝ẽ̸̘̲̮̜̠͎͚̺̗̩͇̱͚͉̃̃͑͌̑́̓̕͜ͅ ̴̩̈̍͐͜
We Knew you would come.

We always like to have new friends to play with.

T̷̥̔̒̏̏͐͑̔͒̾̊͌̕h̸̡̧̺̻̟͔̙̙̫̥͇̮̝̫͂̅̓͌̽͗̓̐̔̔̓͛̓̈́͂͝͝͠ȇ̵̟̝͛̒͆ͅy̸̡̢͙̬͙̗͔̝̯̲͍͙̣̺͔͠ ̵̡̢̱̺͎̫͔̱͛̇͆̀̌̾̍̂̕̕͠͝ͅf̸̧͈̙̦̟̠̻̤̙͗͑̐̇͋̇̃̾͆͑̆̽̅̽̉͜͝ő̷̻̪̲̈́̽͛̇̿͂̌̕ͅư̸̡̨̑̅̃͐́̌̆̀̿̀̌n̶̡̧̡̼̲̦̙̪̜̳͖̱͔̰͙͍͋̀͊̃̀̇̌͛͋͐͐̆͒̕d̶̨̎ ̸̢̭̦̞͗̑̾̕͜m̵͖͚̙̖̰̗͙̫̙̭̺̫̠͇̝̰̣̼̀͊̿̈̅̐͒̌̌͛́̌̐̑͂́̕ë̸̡̨̮̟̹͎̱̮͔̒̐́̏͠ ̵̱̃́̿͋̈́̍͋͌͋̊̎̌̀͒͌̄̄̕Ţ̸̧̗̘̟͈̥̹̞̥̻͈̓̓͂́͛̊̎̈́́̑̚͝h̵̨̭̭̼͉̞̘̭̥̺̝̚é̵̛̞̈́̀̒̀̽̇̓͋̀̐̕͝͝y̸̨̦̭̘̖̪̫̤͊̐͐͒͜ ̴̛͕͈̣͉̈́̏̉̀̿̒̐͂̒̾͐̐̐̀̑̑f̴̦̜̎̎́͗̒o̵͚̞̪̜̤̣͔̹̠̾̽̑͋̿ų̸̧̨̛̤͔̱̠͉̦͇̦́̔̓̂̈́n̷̡̡̛͍̟͇͎͎̫͎̺͂̔̽̓̒̾͐̾̈́͊̐̚͝ḓ̴̨͍̖̞͓͔̱̲̯̮͍̯͠ ̶̗̘̾̂͂͊̈́̚m̶̲̿́̋ę̸͎̤̲̯̎̃͐̔͌͑͌͊̊͗̌͊̄̔̽̚̚͝ͅ ̶̢̛̟͇̮̭̣̬̻̰̿̈́͆̓͊͗́̔͒͠T̶̜̲̥̤͒̑̄h̶̬͖̞̻̹̟̦̻̀̔̀̑̾̉̔͛́͊́̅̊͘e̸̲̳͚͉̯͎̗̗̻̋͒̓͗͌͒̽̓͜͠͝ͅy̵͙̰̙̟̬͎̭̘̠͎̪̦̾͐͛̉ ̵̨̹̭̆̎f̷͇̅́͒̅̈͊̏̑̒̋̍̎͒̕ǫ̶̧̢̛͉̜̣̹͎͔͚͔̥͉̗̘͎̦̆͊͐̓̏̑̉͗̈̉̑͜͠ȗ̵̧̬̗̳̭̲̞̠̰̤̝̩̮̯͖̖̂̇͑́̓̿̆̅͆̈́̐̅̈́́͜͝ͅn̸͈͇͔̥͇͑̀̄̇̈́́̌͘͝͝d̶̨̢̟͙̖͈̻͓͍̙̮̺̙͈̓̇͊̓́͌ ̶̡͕͚̿̄̈́̿̑́̏̀̀m̶̞͙̞͑̔̍͌̇̍͌̽̐̇͊̀̃͂͋̐̕͝e̷͍͈̖̝͖͖͈̽̀̐̓́̍̓̀̃̓̈̆ͅ ̴͎͌̉̓͛̊̐̔͂́̋̃͐͝T̷̠͕̻̼̲̭̞̑͂̈́̓͆̆͝h̸̡̧͈̝̦̰̬̣͖̣͎͚͉̊̓͒̎͊͒̍͑̔̓͋͆̅̓̃͘͜e̴͖͍̻̗͕̣̽ỳ̷̛̘͙̲̫̘̮͇̞̾͆̄́̈͗̈́͂͌̈̅͘̕͝ͅ ̶̛͉̜̬̾͋̿̈́̓̈́͆͌̒̀͝f̶̢̑̈̒͆̏͌̇̊͘̚o̴̡͔͙͍̣̥͔̼̬̜̘̻͇͉̣̠͍̒̀̔́̀͑̇̓̚̚u̵̝̺͚͉͇̰̼̤͍̾̈̍̈́̊͗͊͗́̈͌̽̊̓̑̉̕͝ň̶̢̨̛̼̗̤̂̐̐̏̒̽̄̈́̈́͛͊̓͐̃̊͝d̸̢̰̳̪͆̉̀̇͛͛ ̶͚͍̟̟̓͋m̸̗̘͂̊̿̄͛͊̈́̓͐̏̓͠ê̵̢̨̬͍͚͊͋͐̏͗́̓̔͊̊̃

T̷̥̔̒̏̏͐͑̔͒̾̊͌̕h̸̡̧̺̻̟͔̙̙̫̥͇̮̝̫͂̅̓͌̽͗̓̐̔̔̓͛̓̈́͂͝͝͠ȇ̵̟̝͛̒͆ͅy̸̡̢͙̬͙̗͔̝̯̲͍͙̣̺͔͠ ̵̡̢̱̺͎̫͔̱͛̇͆̀̌̾̍̂̕̕͠͝ͅf̸̧͈̙̦̟̠̻̤̙͗͑̐̇͋̇̃̾͆͑̆̽̅̽̉͜͝ő̷̻̪̲̈́̽͛̇̿͂̌̕ͅư̸̡̨̑̅̃͐́̌̆̀̿̀̌n̶̡̧̡̼̲̦̙̪̜̳͖̱͔̰͙͍͋̀͊̃̀̇̌͛͋͐͐̆͒̕d̶̨̎ ̸̢̭̦̞͗̑̾̕͜m̵͖͚̙̖̰̗͙̫̙̭̺̫̠͇̝̰̣̼̀͊̿̈̅̐͒̌̌͛́̌̐̑͂́̕ë̸̡̨̮̟̹͎̱̮͔̒̐́̏͠ ̵̱̃́̿͋̈́̍͋͌͋̊̎̌̀͒͌̄̄̕Ţ̸̧̗̘̟͈̥̹̞̥̻͈̓̓͂́͛̊̎̈́́̑̚͝h̵̨̭̭̼͉̞̘̭̥̺̝̚é̵̛̞̈́̀̒̀̽̇̓͋̀̐̕͝͝y̸̨̦̭̘̖̪̫̤͊̐͐͒͜ ̴̛͕͈̣͉̈́̏̉̀̿̒̐͂̒̾͐̐̐̀̑̑f̴̦̜̎̎́͗̒o̵͚̞̪̜̤̣͔̹̠̾̽̑͋̿ų̸̧̨̛̤͔̱̠͉̦͇̦́̔̓̂̈́n̷̡̡̛͍̟͇͎͎̫͎̺͂̔̽̓̒̾͐̾̈́͊̐̚͝ḓ̴̨͍̖̞͓͔̱̲̯̮͍̯͠ ̶̗̘̾̂͂͊̈́̚m̶̲̿́̋ę̸͎̤̲̯̎̃͐̔͌͑͌͊̊͗̌͊̄̔̽̚̚͝ͅ ̶̢̛̟͇̮̭̣̬̻̰̿̈́͆̓͊͗́̔͒͠T̶̜̲̥̤͒̑̄h̶̬͖̞̻̹̟̦̻̀̔̀̑̾̉̔͛́͊́̅̊͘e̸̲̳͚͉̯͎̗̗̻̋͒̓͗͌͒̽̓͜͠͝ͅy̵͙̰̙̟̬͎̭̘̠͎̪̦̾͐͛̉ ̵̨̹̭̆̎f̷͇̅́͒̅̈͊̏̑̒̋̍̎͒̕ǫ̶̧̢̛͉̜̣̹͎͔͚͔̥͉̗̘͎̦̆͊͐̓̏̑̉͗̈̉̑͜͠ȗ̵̧̬̗̳̭̲̞̠̰̤̝̩̮̯͖̖̂̇͑́̓̿̆̅͆̈́̐̅̈́́͜͝ͅn̸͈͇͔̥͇͑̀̄̇̈́́̌͘͝͝d̶̨̢̟͙̖͈̻͓͍̙̮̺̙͈̓̇͊̓́͌ ̶̡͕͚̿̄̈́̿̑́̏̀̀m̶̞͙̞͑̔̍͌̇̍͌̽̐̇͊̀̃͂͋̐̕͝e̷͍͈̖̝͖͖͈̽̀̐̓́̍̓̀̃̓̈̆ͅ
̴͎͌̉̓͛̊̐̔͂́̋̃͐͝T̷̠͕̻̼̲̭̞̑͂̈́̓͆̆͝h̸̡̧͈̝̦̰̬̣͖̣͎͚͉̊̓͒̎͊͒̍͑̔̓͋͆̅̓̃͘͜e̴͖͍̻̗͕̣̽ỳ̷̛̘͙̲̫̘̮͇̞̾͆̄́̈͗̈́͂͌̈̅͘̕͝ͅ ̶̛͉̜̬̾͋̿̈́̓̈́͆͌̒̀͝f̶̢̑̈̒͆̏͌̇̊͘̚o̴̡͔͙͍̣̥͔̼̬̜̘̻͇͉̣̠͍̒̀̔́̀͑̇̓̚̚u̵̝̺͚͉͇̰̼̤͍̾̈̍̈́̊͗͊͗́̈͌̽̊̓̑̉̕͝ň̶̢̨̛̼̗̤̂̐̐̏̒̽̄̈́̈́͛͊̓͐̃̊͝d̸̢̰̳̪͆̉̀̇͛͛ ̶͚͍̟̟̓͋m̸̗̘͂̊̿̄͛͊̈́̓͐̏̓͠ê̵̢̨̬͍͚͊͋͐̏͗́̓̔͊̊̃

The story
This story focuses on four best friends who all share one rather interesting hobby. Hunting the supernatural and ghost like entities. Though of course they all treated this as a joke and too scam the people who are dumb enough to pay them to hunt ‘ghosts’ and ‘demons’ , just getting a quick cash grab from desperate people.

Well that was until their friend,James Judge, who went missing a year ago, and sent them an odd viddo of what seemed to look like of an abandoned building belonging too, either a Hospital or an Asylum for the mentaly ill and the insane, but the message seems to be attached with a mysterious address, once the four get there they realize that this was just no abandoned hospital, but a portal to another realm of realit. The characters must soon to adapt to theese living terms and find a chance to return to the old world that they missed so much of. Though that is if they live through the horrors that roam this realm with them that is, will they see the lights of day or crumble into the darkness?

“̴̮͓̭̗̯̮̳̻̭̇̈̚D̷̢̢̢̥͇̫̱̳̀̈́͐̿̒̕͝ͅȏ̸̢̡̩̘͎̳̻͚̝̥̹̰̔͐́̑̑͐̂̓͊͌̚ ̸̧̧̞̰̣̎̇̓̀̍͒̒̚ṅ̶̢̧̡͙̦͕̓̓̂o̵̝̙̮̗͚̝͍͈̻̜̳͕͙͋̔̔͋̌̔̽̍̎͑t̴͕̲̲͎̩͚͚̯̙̞̞̱͔̲̀͆͐͒̿̐̇̽͘͝ ̸̗̖̪̤̠̖̪̮̒̕t̵̨̪̟̥͙̻̲̖̎͂̾̾͝͠h̴̜̮͕̘̞̲̜̳̤̭̮̖̼̾͋̊́̍ǐ̶̼̦̖̼͍̋̈́͌̌͆̕ͅn̵̡̺͎̦̳̙̬̗̖̺̿͂̊̂̔͆̇́̎̐̄̃̄̚͠ͅk̶̘̒̈́̌͋͒́͌̌̊̎̋͐ ̸̖͍̈͂͗̋̑̑̏̕͝͝͝͝ẗ̶̡̮̲̠̬͎͕̫͍͚͍̣̬͈̍̑̔̿̈́̆̔̀̕͠ͅh̷̡̙̼͈̪͔̬͎̩̬̘̥͉̒̓͐͝ä̷̭͉̲̱͙̦̰̀͑͌͌̂t̵̹̤̄ ̴̡̛̪͎̺̜̠͖̤̗̰̦͖̭̹͆̎̒̓̾̎͑̎͊̉̓͑͆͝I̶̡͎̞̫̘̝͇̟̝̼͖̔̀͜͜͠ ̶̡͕͈͕̲̭͚́̓͗̽͌͐̍̂̾̃̊h̶̤̳̪̥̫̉̄̏̋̕a̵̛̛̠̠͇͓̘̬̟͙͔̟͐̈́̑̋̚͠ͅv̵̺̺̐̇͐͋̋̔̽ę̵̣͚̺͍̹̝̱͓̞̘́ ̴̧͖͇̜̙͒̔̂̃͐̆̐c̴̡͇͖͎̲̼͔̗͇̦͑̅̆̇͑͂o̴̢̡̦̞̜̻̣͕͖̓͋͘͠m̸̡̩̗͖̝̱̖̀ͅê̷̤̺̺̻̺̼̖͂̔̈́̂̽͌͘͜͜͝ ̶̜̼̂ṫ̵͎̯̟̻͕͔͇̖̰͖̝̐͑́͛̊̎̅̋͘͘͝o̷̡̹̭̻̥̙̼̙͌̏͊̈́̃͒̒̊ ̶͖͖̄̀̄̾̋́̏̋̈́͒̀͝͝͠͝a̸͓̻̔̋̌̀́̈́͐̿͒̚̕͝͠͝b̷̧̧̧͚͈͓͉̠̳̰̪͓̱͖̰̀̀͋̽̀ö̴̢̧̭͎̺̫̼̘͚̝͚͍́͋̀͌̉̇͜l̷̻̙̙̙̹̙͖͓̙̥̜̹̣͈̓̔̐͊͂̅ͅi̵̺͖̥͑̿͐͐̚s̷̨̧͉̖̥̹̲̜͗́́̈́͗̀̆̀ḧ̵̨͖̳̖̫͎̜͇͖̜̬̻́͌́͆̈̀̉͗͝ ̶̜̭̫̬̘̝̟͉̫̠̥͑̈̈͆̕t̷̨͍͙̺͕̞͈͓͇͉̫̫͎͑̑̌̈́̈̓̄̈͘ḩ̴͙̠̭̘̱͈̺͑́̂̈̉̀̈́͒̌̌̕e̸̡̙̳̗̝̦̞̎͐̅̒̚ ̴̣͔̖͇̩͙̣͈̱͚̏̽̒͐̐̆͜L̸̺͍̦̥̪̤̞͓̾͌̉͗̈́̈́̀̇̕͘ͅa̴̰͊́͝ẁ̷̯̻̪̦͔͓̉͊̈́͘͠ͅ ̸̡͎̗͎̬̈́̐̽̈́̈́̋̈́ơ̴̢̻̯͖̩̗̦̟͔̮̼͕̂́̈́̐͋͑̊́̚͘r̶̞͎͕̜͌̑̽ ̴̘̙͖͉̺̬̝̹́͝t̴̳̭̻̟̭̼̗̤̋̊͐̍̍̀̒̊̓̌͘͝ḧ̷̡͑̃͒̂͋̎̔̓̕͜e̴̡͚͕͖͖̠̺͉̋̈́̄̆͑̿͜ ̶̢̝̞͖͓͓̳̝̝̂͌͋̈̅́̅̈́̿̊͊̾͠ͅP̸͖̣̭̰̯͕͇͈͎̣̖͚̤̯̰̈̐̂͂̈́̏̐̓̈́̏͠͝r̶̡̤̲͕̟̖̰͎̠̱̂͂̆̉̈́̌͛͂̇͋̉̚̚͝͝ơ̶̹̤͚̦̯̲̗̔̊͐͗͂͒̾̐̀̚̕p̵̼̻͓͇̟̙̲̉̈́̓͋̃͝͝͝ĥ̶̨͍̟̂̿̾̃̾́͆͆̂̇͝ę̷̱̜͈̦̞̖͚̼̖̞̂̑̒̐͘͝͠ͅt̸̮̥͓̠̳͈͙̿̌̽̒s̷̢̟̝̮͕͎̫̮̼͙̰͍̱͚̔̽͌ͅ;̸̗͇̤͓̻̤͖̘̣͌̊̈̋̿̕͘͠ ̴̡̢͉͙͕̥̖̳̻̠̳̯̽̋͜ͅͅI̴̻̯͕̽͒̔͒̇͛̂̉̐̍̍ ̴̀̏̀̒͝ͅh̸̹̘̪̗͎̺̖̖̝̟̔ạ̵̓̿̂͒͌̌͋̍̌͠v̸͍̩͔̑̅̍̓̉̀̋̕͠͠e̸̛͈̔̽̐̀̍̽̽̋̒́ ̴̢̧̢̹͚̐̋̄̓͒̓̔͌̋̋̿̔͜͝ṉ̵͓̙̻͖̩̘̼̽̂͝ơ̴̢̡͍̜̘̤̺̖̮̂̒͑̓̈́̀̌̈̇͂͑̇̍t̵̛̳̺͓͕͕̙̹̣̔̋͂̈́͒́̎͋́͘͝ ̷̤̖̘̦̗̺͇̈̎̔̓͂̏̊̆͂͝c̷̯͚͖̮̅̈́̂͊̽͂͝͝õ̵̧̮͚̭̞͍̲͔̓̀͊̊́͆̋m̶͉̰̱̦̝̬̙̲̘̟̖͔̉̿̐͜e̴̝͖̮̰̽̑̑ ̶͇̤̙̳̻̩̪͓̦̖̺̯̝̩̼̀̌t̵̛̞̤̙͙̞́̄͋̊̀̀̈́̎̀̈̇̍͜ò̷̧̼̭̮̖̪̟̾͒͋̔̇ ̴̛͎͎͍̦̗͕͙̳͓͙̈́͊̎́̉͋̄̒͗͛͛͝ͅa̷̡̼̥͉̠̜͍̙̘̹̠̟̗̣̟̋̄̈̄͛̕͘͘b̸̛̛̳̤͔̦̙̝̦͎̱͚̟̋̆̏͊͛̎͌̔̈́̒̔̾ͅo̷̧̡̗̗̰̰̻̘͖͕̰̝͎͓̣͑͆́͋̋̑͌͗̔l̴͉̔̃͑̔į̶̢̭͔̤͖̤̅̍͒̄s̵̛̞̋̇̾̍̃h̶͚̑͜ ̴̺̈́̂͐̑͘t̵̛͕̣̩̰͈̥̠̹̲̣͎͇͆̇̂́͑̆̇̏͗̚͠ḩ̸͈͎͉̬̤̬͇͇̺͖̙̻̞̑̑̂͌͂͌é̴̻͉́̏̏̾m̵̩̣͂͊͌͗̄͘͘ ̶̨̧̧̙̪̝͖͓̪̹̹̦̖͈͌̈̏̽͑̈̍̏͐̒̎̏̈́b̵̦̟̻̰̘͕͎̭̦̟͉͎͕͉͎̎̃̈̄̕ü̶̬̫̤̬̥͎͈̩̻͙̫͇̩̙̃t̶̳͍̤̮͓̣͇͕̮̄̒́̿͒͂̈͐͒̈̆́̚̕͘ ̴̫̖͚͚̠̈̏̄̆̓͂t̶̜̄̄͒͛͝ǫ̸̩̯̮̝̰̱̻̹̫͖͍̠̈̾̐͊̄ ̶̰͚̹̩̝̝̫̦̤̱̦̝̱̮̍̍̉̈́̐͊̌̾͌̃f̵̙̬̞̯̱͉͈̠̜̹́̽̽̌̀ͅu̴̘̫̩̻̲͔͋͑̈́̏́l̷̡̬̪͓͕̥͉̟̰͔̫̥̘̓f̸̟͂̽̑̽̽̅̂̎́i̶̺̺͔̳̰͛͌͒͛̈́̍̇̈́̀̎̕l̵̡͔̯̊͛̇̆̈́̏̕l̵̟̩͛̓ ̷̨̜͓̤̗̞̥̣̭̗͘͝͠t̶̲̲̻̲̘͔͉̝͕̺̩̻͉͍̺̽̒̋̕h̶̫͚͓̿̒̈́̅͋̅̚̚ę̸̤͎̹̱̤͍̾̂̎͛ḿ̶͓̪͔̮̤͇̭͖̜̯͚̫̟̟̮̓͒͐̆̏̒̚̚.̸̰̔̉̀́͋̈́̀́͘̚̕̕̕͝͠ ̸̝̹̪͊ͅF̷͇̻̀͛̋͛õ̵̡̢͔̝͓̜͉̬̣̻̺̺̙̞̾͌ͅr̶̛̜̖̠͎͇̣͓̱̈̍̀͋̈́̐́͋͛͑̐̽͒̋͜ ̷͔̞͇̟̝͕̲̜͕̪̰͉̘̆̾͠t̴̛̥͆̀͐̉̑͑̆̎͑͆̚̚ŗ̵̛̛̺͚́͂̀͋͒͂̽̌͐̀̚͝ù̷͉̭̊͒̌̽̽͘͘͘ḽ̴͓͖̝̒̎́͝y̶̪͈̕ ̵̡̖̖̤͔̠͚̺͈̾̌͛̐̂̿̆͂̈́̕̕̚Į̵̨̛̭̤̞̭̼͚̮̤̪̝̝̐͒͒̑̓͂̑̑̽͘͠͝͝ ̷̢̗̗̱͕̣̤̞̣͖͒̂̑́͑͆̾̽̑͝ẗ̴̢͓̣̣̙̘͚̫̙̺̞̭̘̄̐̂̅̏̈͌ẹ̷̱̯̤͍͎͉̹̆͑̓͑͑͐́̈̔̿̐̐̉͜͜͝ļ̴̨̛̘̯̖͈̇͌̈͂̓͂̆̓̽̏̔̉͋͝l̴̡̩̩͉̳̼̭̬̍̒̾̂̚ ̶͎͈̙̬̤̻̅̂͋͑̅͒̅y̵̢͇̦̺͗͑̊́͒̍̀̎̔́̂ỏ̴̗̠͎̙̥̻͇̫̗̜̈́͋̀̂̃̎͊̋̚͝ų̵̧͕̯͔͈̲͐͂̍̂̈̉̏̑̃̅́͜͠,̶̳̥̗̖̋͂̓͒͗̽̋̈́͂͘ ̶̲̭̙͖̰͍͎̱͖̙̣̞̩̱̽̀̀̍̔͜͝͝͝u̷̡̯̘̲̭̺͗͆̇́n̵̨̧̨̗̪̖̱̪̹̝͎̳̖̈̅̍͗́̀͌͊ͅͅt̸̬̮̻̝̮͋̈̔ì̵̧̢͓͎͔̥̜̥͚͎̳̬̩̺̍̅̓͐̍̏̕̕̚͝l̴͙͚̭̹̳̗͖̖̟͈̞̉̇̉̆̔ ̸̬̿͐̊͑́̿̓̅̅̀͠͝͠ḩ̸̗̝͍̮̱̭̰͚̙͙̦͉͉̏̿̍͌̄͌́͐̕ȩ̸̬̞̩͍͉̘͈͍̭̮͂̑̌͐̓̍̽̔̋̅̚̕a̴̓̿͗͂̄̂̽̚͜v̸̨̢͎̟̩͎̘̩͙͍͖̣̱̈̔͒͋͜͠ę̴̗̻̥̪͕̰͔̥͇͉̩̮̳̉n̶̨̙͎̩͉̰̳̰̯̹̜̔̎̈̅ͅ ̸̦̗̯͇̦͔͍̦̅̊̍͑́͌̒͗̍͐͒̄͘͘͠á̵͙̞̦́͋̂̈́̏̈́̄̂̕͝n̷̨̮̥̣̝̜̙̖͐̉̽̉̑̀̇̀̀̅̃͂̕d̸̨̨͕̘͈̼̐̾͒̎͐͐͂̇̍̕ ̸̧͍̩̄͌̂̐̋̉̓͒͐̚̕͝͝ẹ̴̠̬̘͋̄̌͋̊̀̔̋a̷̧̙̭̣͓̮̫̬͈̼̪͓͛ŗ̶̬̗̜̻̇͌͐͠t̸̡̛̹̻̲h̷̖̜͔̜̥͈̞̬̞̦̬͌̊͒̓̄̄̓̀ ̷̛̞̳̇͐̽̎́̾͠d̸͚̫̻̬̯͇̅͒̋̐̒̒̽͘̚į̶̹͎̮͇̂̔̐̋͘s̶̨͔̤̟̼͖̗͖̝̓͆͊̅̎͘͜͝a̵̛̛̹̣̱͍͗̿̈́̌̓͋̆̔́͝͝p̴̡̨͚͉̫̪̰͎̻͙̻̔͂̇͆̓̇̑̓̕p̴̨̻̟̤͇̫̺̞͍̹̀̑͌̉͒͋͂̿͠ẽ̶̢̻̺̰̻̠͕̦̖̩̖͌͐͊͐͋̒̓̌̌̃̉͝ͅą̶̯̘̥͙̝̻͎͒͋͘ͅr̷̢̭̺̪̰̘̥͔̙͉̟̘̈̌̋̀̑̒̒ͅ,̷̢̡̟̞̮̠̙̟̮̳̓̌̐̓͒͝ ̴̜͚̭̬̝̪͔͔̠͌̒̒̄̅̍̎̈́̊͘͘̚͜͝n̵͋̽̇̃̈́͆̽͆̄͑͘͜͠ǫ̷̨̨͖̳͓̺̘̻̜̣̻̪̲̒̔̀̓̒̈̓̀͐̂͐͜͝͝ṭ̵̠̘̪͎̱̜̗͓̬̞̼͆̾́̾̈́̓̄͋͒̕͜ ̷̡̣̣͔͔͎͔̝̙͌̓̏̊̒͌͜͜t̶̢̧̰̥͖̣̰͝h̵̡̦͔̖̗̦̙͂̋̈̽̃͜é̶̛̫͓̗̥͙̱̞̙̤̮̿̿̀̾͆̒̄̒̇͘͜͠ ̴̪̥̥̑̓s̶̨̲̩͎͉̫͍̱͓̘͒̒̽̀̋͊̓̆͑͜ṃ̴̛̰̾̽̍̓͗ǎ̶̛̹̗̺̤͙̖̗̈͆̽͘͝l̷̢̯͕̥͎͔̮̫̯̱͓̩͉̾̾̈̅̍͂͋̑̈̄̒̽̕͜͝ļ̴̨̰̘͈̙̙̣̱͍̤͓̲͈̪͐̉̐͝ȩ̸̺̼̼̜̳̺̤̳̞̪͔̿̄̓̉̅͋̕͝ş̷̡̹̟̹̹̥͖͔̰̀̈̃̀͌͋̅̀̌̓͆̚̚̕ţ̵̡̢̧̧͔͕̩̣̙̻̹͆̆ ̷̘͓̞̻̜̠̀͆̍͌͠l̷̢̛̹̬̟͛̆̂͝ͅȩ̵̦̘̗͍͕̩́͛͆̃̎̋̊̇̀̔̆͛̚͝t̴̨͉̱̠̊t̶͚͈͙̲͔͑̍͆̋̌͘͜e̶̼̥̬̮̓̈́͐̈́̍̈͌͂̓r̴̡̯͔̬̮͂͂̂͂́̇̅̃͆͝͠͝͠ͅ,̴̞̘̟̔̅̋́ ̷͍͍̗̮̅̉̒̾̔͂͌͌̌͘̕̚͝n̷̨̲̘̤̬͍̜͉̼̺̙̞̤̰͖̋̎̏͑͂̎̉̍̂̆̏́o̶͇͖̲͚͙͍͎̤͉͖̦̜͔̘̥̓̐͑̔̔̒̏͛͋̅͝t̸̨̧̩̪̬̣̤̮̾̆̑̀̓͒̏̓̕͘ ̷̢̨̢̗̟̯̠̰̠̻͍͔̙̉͒͋͂̿̑̀̂͑̐̀͘͝͝ţ̸̛͓̯͙͙̯̻͓͈̬̹̫͚̫̎̾̅͐̇h̴̡̡̗̲͙̥̜͚̞̖͚̥̬͕͋͛̔̿̃̑̌̾͌̉̃̔̂̐͘ȩ̶̬̮̰͇̜͔̫͙͉̜̱̗̤͐̿̊͊̎̀͐͂́͜͝ ̸̢̛͇̣̹̞̯͊͋͊ͅl̸̤͉͈͍̥̤͇̮̯̩̥̩̝̀̏͘͜͠ͅė̴̢̻̬͇͗̔̐͂̽͜͠à̷̩̼̣͉͓͚͍͉̍̕ș̴̭̣̲͋̎̑̀͆͒̂͋t̴̢̡͍̼̝̮͖̭͉̫͚̯͌͗̊̍̉̅̉͋̊̀̈̕͝ ̷̢̮̬̺͈͗̎̌̀̂ş̷͎̀͌̅̅̀̎̿͠t̶̢͉͈̙͕̥̝̆͂̆̂̉̂̈́̊̅̓̒͜͝͝r̸̢̨̳̮̠̓̕o̵͉̠͂͋̀̃ͅḳ̸̤̏͂̇̐̾̈́̀͂e̸̡̞̟̗̖͒̀̍͘ ̷̜̱͉̖̽̎̃̄̚o̷̡̳͖̭͇̙͍̻̲͕̜̔̄̀͊f̶̨̧̠̣̻̟̝͖͔̪͎̋͊̄͂͘ ̷̨̢̡̦̼̝̩͉̥̩̠̈́͒͐̓͛̽̐́͜à̸̗̯̘͛́͒͆͒̀̔̌̾͌̚͝ ̸͇̞͔̮̱̟͍̖̩̲̦̿̃̆̚͝p̷͎̝̥̻̪͕̪̦̝̳̠̻͔̼͒͐́̓̇̕̚͝ę̸̧̦̩͓͔͔͚͎͓̝̀͋͛̃̌͆̎͆̈́̈́̀̕̕͝͝ṅ̶͓̯̠̾̄̉̎͒͝,̷̡̦̟͚͔̰͍̹̲͌͌̎̊̀̿͋͛́̀̕͝ ̶̢̡͓̙̥̼̤͍̳̰̰͉͕̩̼̈́w̷̨̧̱̥̯̯̗̦͎̝̬͙̍̅̓͜ͅǐ̵͙̭̟̳̦̩̯͙͗̑̀͐̓̓͠ͅl̸̯̝͘͜l̴̛̛̹̇̓́͌̋͘̚ ̵̡̢̨̢̯̗̹̂̈̐̈́͗̽̕̕͝͝͝ͅb̵̨͓͈̞̹̠̱̊̑̂̉̈́̈́͗́̌͌͑̓͝ͅỷ̵̳̠̱̒̍̄̃̌́̒̔͌̌̃̒͠ͅ ̷̡̢̝̫̼̯͓̤̣̳̥̊̌̈̈̈͐̐̂̑̽͘͘͜͝ḁ̵̧̡̧̨̣̥̦̻̘̱̩̬̮̊͒̉̓̊͋̾̓̎̓̾̏̍͝͝ͅn̷̢͓̭̲̩̠̰͓͓̾̅͂̐͐͑̈̚͘͠ÿ̵̨̱̪̪̥̣̟̭̞̺́̅̉͆̌͌̂͝ͅ ̵̢̲̫̗̯͇̻̟͖̯̘͓̥͒̊̅͒͝ͅḿ̸̡̙̭e̷̠͔͙͈̖̹̲̻̩̮̺͇̥̾̃̃̂͗̅͑̾ą̶̧̰͚̝̜̯̬̰̓̀̋̈́̈́͒̍̿̎̍͘̕͜n̷͕̺͓̼̊̄̾̓̚̚̕͜͝s̴̛̳͎̼͌̅͒̈́͒͆͆̓̏͆͝ ̷̡͍̻̼̪̌̌͘̕d̶͖̻̹̲̈́̈́̿̽͌̽̆͜ỉ̴̮̎̈́̆s̸͚̮̳̙̪̥̓̋̽̐͆̋̊̂̌̃̚̚̚͝͝a̵̘̣̤͚͇̹̦̳̥̤̜̺̟̠̟̋p̵̧̝̠̤̜̘̑͘p̷̨̨̩̣̣̜̜̱͈̙̖̀̆̿e̴̙̼̞̹̼͉̞̦̭͛̍́̚͝a̵̘̫̓̂̐͗́̓̎͆̾̓ř̴̘͔̼̩̘̟͉̒ ̴͇͉̜̹͎̼̉͛̆̂̓̄̅f̴̭̰͉̫̽̄̋̊͜͝͝ͅr̶̥̂̋̄̽̀̆̄̔̒ơ̵̡̛̮͙̘̳̟̰̺͓̄̒͗̿̉͒͋̿͝͝m̴̪͉̼̦̣̠̗͚̱͈̠̑̚ ̵̰̼̘͍̟̫̙̰͉̙̮̮̈́̏̕ţ̶̙͈̙̱̻͎͚̪̻̣̞̟̩̩̓̓̇̓̃̅̀͠h̵̡̼͉͕̹̫̰͚̳̿̅͗͐͗̾̃̓̂̚͜͝e̶̖͔̹͓͍̤̓̅̍̾͐́͝ ̵̮̪͉̞̝̖̣͇͔̬̮̪͎̲̅͊̅͊̀̏̍̏̃͛̎͋͘͝Ĺ̶͍̘̗̙̊̓̿̓ả̸͙͚̰̭̱̒̓̓w̷̻̖͕̘̱̦͍̞͈͛̈̄͆́̓͒̈̏̋̉͗̑͛͠ ̸̛̦͉͔͍̞́͋͊̑̔̉̅̕͠ư̸̧̛͉͐̍̀̔̒̒̚͝͝n̷̢̟̤̤͙̭͐͂͑͐̆̅̉̍͊͑̉͐̚͘͝ţ̶̖͗i̷̺͈͍̼̖̫͍͚͈̱̰̞͚̻͗̂̿̃̊̇̓̏̏̌̑͑̌̌̕l̷̡̟͍̥͔͓̈́̔̈̀̀͛̏͛̐͋̎̀͘̕͝ ̶̮͔̯̱̯͘e̴̜̩̹̙͙͓̫̭͍̱͔͈̥̓͑̔̊͑͂͘͝ͅv̴̢̧̡̮̠̦̟͐͑̾́͋̐͆̆̔͝ë̸̛̥͚̹́̓͆̀͗̈̈́͒͋̌̓͑͘r̷̦̀͗̄̏̊̒̆͆y̴̗̙̍͌͑̋̇͋͘͝͝͠ẗ̵̢̢̢͕͖̞͉̥̯̖̞̫̇̈͑̊̿̐͌͌͊̊̇͊̚͜ḥ̴̢̜͈͙̫̦̜̭̳̝͐͋ǐ̵̢̧̻̫̱̫͇͕͕̯͕͉͍̼̰̂͊̈́͗͋̈́͛͆͗̆͠n̴̜̬̲̠̝͉̹̳̿̾̓̌̎̐ͅg̶̫̰̣̗̞͉͎̼͆̉̽͌͂̏̉̀̉̓̿̉̚̕͠ ̴̛̞̗̏͑͆̋̔̈̉͋͛̓̾͛̚̕i̶̧͍̱̪̥̹̘̜̥͑̏̆͝͝s̵̡̨̢̰̙̮̪̩̫̰̞̣̣͗̿̈̽̽̀͌̋̾̈́͘͝ ̷̧̟̮͔̬̞̜͈͇̥̣͙͖̺̔̈́͆̊̒̔͊̔̈́͌̍̚̚͝a̵͎̳̫̭̦̺͎̍͑̾͊͆̔͋̄͂̓̃͑̆̃̕͜c̶̡̱̭̬̠̟͇̞̮̼̈́̐c̴̨̛͖͈̠̃͋̀͐̎̏̍͘̕ǫ̴̗̼̩̘̘̻̆̑̆͛̒̑̃̋̉̆̀̐̿m̶̧̘͚̺͍̱̩̺̤̳͇̆̍̓̔̐͛̀̓̂̆͋̓̕̕͜͝p̸͙̗̤̣͔̱̏̆͐͝͠ͅḽ̵̨̛̪͓̠̟̬̈́̾̔̍̎̉̿̅̈͗́̉̒͌į̷̪͙̘̙̘͕͚̹̋̈̀s̴̡̡̡̘̮̗͎̲̰̱͈͈̫͉̓́̈́̋ͅh̶̨͙̰͚̉̂̃̄̊ͅe̷̛͕̤̜͚̎̎͛̆͂́̍̾͗͝ͅd̸̠͓̬͒͑́̈́́̅̐̆͘͜͝.̵̧̝͖̪͚̺̩̻̪̠͚̯̹̀̀̿̃̎̌̿̀̈̎́̈̽͛̄ ̷͚̈́̆̅̀͆̓̄̚͝T̶̛̙͕͕̿̓͐͑͊͒̽̋̐͒͝ͅḩ̶̜͐́̐ẹ̴͎͇̈́̾̈̍̃̏̽̔͋̚r̴̯̳̺̓̂̔̿̂̂̕͠͠e̷͔̾́f̴̛̬̯͓̞̣̤̝̬̣̗͉̳̉́̔͐̔͐̊̂͜͝͝ǒ̸̧̡͔̹͍̦̯̰͓̥͈̟̱͊͠ŕ̵̢̟̹͚̦̺̣̪̺̪̰̳̦͛̈́̑̔e̷̡̧͓̱̟͇̤̘̰͂̒̍̃͒͛͌ ̷͙̹̹͓͐̔́̒͆̏͌͛̿͘̚͝ͅa̶̳͇͇͕̳̰̳̜̱̩̖̩̺̦͒͗̔̕͘̚̕n̸̢̧̻͇̟̹̣̜̫̞̹͚͇̉̈́̈́̌̈̈́̑͒̈́͋̑͜ÿ̵͇̻̥̪͇́́̐́̚̚͝͝ỏ̴̢̢̟̭͓̪̘̝̹̜͓̺̪̻͝͝ͅn̴̛̜̺̜͉̫͍̣̝͊͋͗̒́̀̔̀͐͘ͅë̴͎͈͍̺̺̲̩̘́͆̚͝ͅ ̵̢̨̛̝̱̞͍̠̻͇̖̰̼̫͌͌̃̋͌͐̅́̋̆̕ẅ̸̡̧̨̧̥̼͙̯͉̥͔̣̹͔̰͑̾̍̉̀̇̽̊h̴͕̦̯͚̞̞̬̩̅̈́̌̍́̚o̶̧̨̨͎͕̱̳͚̥̻̣̼̮̺͚͐͆̋̄̒̑̇̀̍̀̉͠ ̵̡̡̡̟̻̮̝̋̾ś̷̻͉̯͈̣̤͖̝̥͚̋͑̆͛̈́̍̅̂̚͠ȩ̴̛̺̜̳̩̂̏̃̈́̍̃́̈́͋́͘t̴̰̪͈͕̞́̀͛̈́s̶̨͕̜̠̰̰͈̩̥̾ ̷̤̼̺̮̭͍̈̀̀͗͆́̋a̶̡̭̥͍̪͖̰͛̂͑͒̚ͅs̵͇̎̌ị̶̩͉̩͈̈́̓́̍͝ḑ̸͉͉͕͖̣͇̮̜͇̭̂̆̀͌̀̕͜è̵̛̜̪̥̳̙̲̝͌̌͂̍͒̓̒̍ ̴͔̲͕̼͕̪͚͊ǫ̷̛̣̟̖͖̳̳̪͉̠̳̮͈̇̽͆̈́́͘͜n̸̨̡͚̳̫̼̣͒̽̽̃͂̀̓͜͠ͅë̷̢͇̯̤̲̘̻̲͉͍́̄̈́̑ ̶̣̈́̀̀̋̋̎̐͑͆̃ŏ̴̡̪̦̹͔̖̝̋f̸̨̢͓̲͚̮̥̲̗͗́͠ ̵͈̖͚̖̿͊̒̄͒̈́̄͠͝t̷͙̰̲͊͒̔̑̀̾͐̚͘͜ḫ̵̨̟̞͈̺͍̫̪̳̓̏͐̑͐̀̒̋͘͝e̸̢̻̗͉̰̪̭̖͔̣͚̣͆͑͑͋͜ ̶̡̧̧̙̱̼͙͙̭̦͓̒͋̈́̾̓́͠͝ͅl̴̡̢̛̪̥͙̠͎̠̠̺͇͍̦̮̔̃͒̏̀̌̔̽̊͋̑è̸̘̩͖̥̭̖̈́́͌̎̐̄̆̇̚a̸̝̰̥̮̱̪̜̣̹̺͑͠s̵̨̧͓̺͔̹͔͎̮͖̠͔̰̮̏t̵̢̛̰̖̋̈́̊̏̒̀̈̽͌͐̓͂̂̚ ̶̹̫̝̜̆͊͐̾̒̏̔́̕͜o̶̡̧̰̩͓̭̗̳̯͉̝̲̩̒̀̊͝f̴̹̆̀̾͒͑̍̍̈́̕̕͝ ̶̢̜͕́̌̀͑͑̊̐t̷͖̩͌̀̏͆́̀͂̕͘ḩ̴̧̨̹̹̞̫̺̥̙̹̩̝͕̟́̌͒̎̚ḛ̵̎͆̈̒͆̾̓̒s̶͈͑̑͗̌̈́̾͑̀̈͘̕é̶̢̡̜̻̩̜͓̺͔̼̹͖̀̑͊͒͌͜͠ ̶̢͍̬̬̥͔̬͈͇̝͎̀̏̓̕c̷̹͈͓̮̜̝̋̿̋̄ͅỏ̶̹̩̼̟̲̮͔̜̣̩̫̒́̈́̒̑̕ͅm̶̙͙̝͕̞̦̪̭̬̤͖̝͋̑̾͐̒͌͋̌m̸͇͕͚̗̯͔̻̟̖͚͈̈́̌̀a̴̧̰̼̱̟͎̲̥͇̭̬̤͒͐͗̕͝͠͠n̷̛̫̘͆̏̅̾̓̈́̽̈́̓̔͘͘͠͝d̶̥̬̙̘̠͖͕͇̖̫̓̈̾͗͑̕s̴͍̜̼̊̏̉̿̎̒̿̉͐̂̾͆̕͝ ̴̨̭͍̩̯͚̦̪̺̖̮̩͙̰̱͌̀̾̊͗͌̎̾͗̀̃̓̚͠â̸̦̥̦̠̱̦͓͌́͋̉͆͘̚n̶̖̬͙̹̜̙̲͔͉͑̇̌͆͂̀͗̕͝d̷̡̢̩͈̻͓̫̬̥̠̫̭͚̊̓͊̆ ̸͎͉̞̅͑͆̋͌̆́̈͆͆̚t̴̨̡̡̬̰̙̦̙̹̳̤͙͉̘̅̈́e̴̡̛͔̩͂̈́̓̇̒̀̀͜͝a̷̢͙̙̰̮͕͗́̓́c̴̛̙̪̙̍̌̔̏͗̍̃̕h̴̢̢̢̨̹̟̼̖̪̩̪͍̥̣̄̈̽͑̄̈́́͋̑̐̑͘͝͝͠ͅe̸͉̭̙̗̥̼̠̞͆̋̿̀̌̆̅͋ş̸̤̥̘͎̘̠̮̇̄̅̓͌̄̍̆͆̈͗͊̍͝͝ ̵͕̪̥̗̗̜̥̗̩͗̑͛ơ̴͔̺͓̞̤͈̳̈́̈͗̏̑̈́͗̂͊̿̀̉t̴̨͈̮̭͉͚̻̼͚̻̱̄͌̀̓͋͋͋̂̏̓̇h̴͕͙̻̱͚̱̜̾̍́̾͗̋̽͌̌͋͝͠ë̸̡̲̙̹͈̦̜̯́̇̆̇̐̒́̕͠͝r̵̢͔͕̘͈͋̈ş̶̬̬̮̣̹͍͖̭͙̤̯̋͐̂͒͋̄͗̆̄͝͝͝͠ ̴̜̾̽̾̄̑͐̉̑͋̓͝á̵̛͎̳̘͉̫̘̠̺͖̭̠̐͛̑̑̃͌̔͛̇͝͝ͅċ̴̡͉͚̟̤͊c̸̨͇̟̝̻̯̣͎̯͚̳͌͜ȯ̴̯̺̞͎̙͕͓̯̱͔̲͒̔̃̏͛̌̊́̔͛̿̌͜͝r̴͉͎̗͚͎̗̹͉̭̪͓̅́̀̆d̵̢̨͔̘̪̠͕̣̜̖͓̯̲̓͆̏͋̿̃̒̇͗̄̏͌͜͠ͅi̶̧̢̛̩̤̩̪͎̺̩͍͓̥ͅn̶̛̟͕̓̈̑̇̍͌̓̀̋͐̇̾g̷̡͈͇̱̙͗͒͌́͗̐̈́̅̆̕ͅl̶̡̯͔̻̙̭̖͖̞̲̬͆ẏ̴̺͍̭̘̬̬̲̣̰́ ̵̢̢̛̠̥̱̫̱̠́͊̿̚ͅẉ̸̨̧̲͉̘͔̇̀̍͐̔̕̚ĩ̸̘̗͖̋̃̾͛̔̀̋l̵̻̗͈̪͍͋̌̀̊̀̇͛̚͘͝l̶͈͆͝ ̷̩̮̝͚̳͓̯̖̟͚͇̮̌͂̒̕͘͠ͅb̴̗̲͚͠e̴̡̼͍͕̠̫͒̑̈́̃͗͋̅̓͛͝ ̵̙͈͍̟̯̌͂̆̽͂̊̈̆̈͊̏̚̕͝c̴̛̣͓̩̭̩͕͊̔̓͊̓̀̽̄̆ą̶̬̥̲̩̯̯͍͙͉̗̈́ļ̸̧̢̨͓̥̬̲̪͎̰͚́̓̂͑̏̄̈́̀̚l̶̡̳̣̖̻̥͈̭͉̻͙̭̒͂́͘ë̸̤̹̘̻̯͍̱̙̼̯̺̠͇͙́̈́̉̓̃̇͊͜͝ḓ̷̨̧̛̗̙̩̳̘̰̭̋̎̀̀̾̏͛̔̿͂̍̐ ̸̢̟̝̼͙̖̾͌͑̌͐͑̇̏̒͝l̵̬̥͎̗͖͙̱̼̠̦̟͓̠͈͋̈́̈́̉͗̒͊̕̚͝e̵̱̻̯̐͒̔͂̃͆̂͑̔́̃̑͆̉͠a̸͔̱̖͂s̶̹͙̠̖̬̮͙̫̖̀́̈̈́̀̕͝t̸̘̞̜̘̯̫̓̓̈́ ̵̧̫̦̺̙̺̤̼͖̠̑́̓̅̀̚͠i̵̬̿̇̇́̈́͆̑́͌͊͂͊͝͝ņ̴͓̭̼̯̜̦̜̣̉̃ͅ ̷̡̲̭͚͕̝͇̬̬͍͔̳͎̋̋́́̂̂̈́͊̀̈́̂͝t̴̺̩̩̭͎͚͘͜h̵̢̛̛̲̦̬͚̥̯͕̪̻̊̉̈͌̃̾̈́̂̿̕͝e̶̙͍̜̻̻̣̐̂͆̎̈́͜ ̷̡͚͕̙͒͌̆̈̏̅̎ǩ̴̦̞̲̲̉̍̕͝ì̸̳͙̗̗̟̬͓̲͌̎̒̏̉̑͌̔̍n̷̨̡̛̜̗͕͖̦̟̹͈͇͔͆͆͒͐͌̎̂̚̚͝g̵̟͕̯̝̘̼̭̬̋͐͂̆͐̈́̅̈́̾͝ḑ̵̗͇̣͔͙̜̟̜̜͍̞̻̻̺̎̄̋͂͝ǫ̴̨̧̧̺͉͕̙̼̥̣́ͅm̵̠̥̝̺̈͐̆͆͝ ̸̡̪͓̲̟̙͐͗͛́̆͑̾̚̕͠͠ȏ̸̘̤́͒̈́͌ͅf̴̢̧͚͇̫̥̰̦̳̱͐̈́͛̔̂̐͋̓̄̌́́̉̀ͅͅ ̶̧̨͉̗̺̠̫̭̪̦̿͑́͛̾̀̐͝͝h̵̗͖͈̪̙͍͔̞̖̘̤͙̓́̇́̿̾̃͂̒̃̏̏͘ę̴̗̣̙̠̫͂̔̂̋͒́̾͜͠͠a̸͇̬̟͓͍͕̫̻͎͌͌̒̆͊͑̍͊̽͛͐͂͘v̴̡͇̝̱͉̹̒͊͐ẹ̴̮̥̏̏͑̀̿͝͝͠ṅ̴̢̧͈̰̦͉̹͚͎̦̝̈̌͛́̾͐͌̉͊̌̈́̚̚,̷̢̗̱̞̪̮̠͙̝͈̺͇͚̓͋̔͜͜ ̵̣̓b̴̞̩͍͖̦̬͖̹̞̝̖̣̜̂̕u̶̖̝̖͚͈͚͙̤͙͎̝̠͑͒̒t̸̨̖̜̖͇̭̠͙̆̈́́̀̋̾̀̀͌́͝͝͠ ̴̱̬͎͔̻͕̰͇̞̰͈͚̓̌͜ͅͅw̸̨̨̪̬̳̮̙̙̮͔̼̦̭̙͉̾̍̌͐̍͊͋̈͗̀͗ḥ̸̨̢̺͕̼͈̗͖̩̲͚̤̅̔̈́́͜͠ờ̷̟̮͕̜͖̖͓͖̽̂̄̂͒̄͠͝͝ĕ̵̼͇̼͓̼̹͕͇͓͕̐̉̆͘ͅv̵̡̼͖̩̣̫̣̻̣̲͎͖̠̋̇̄͜ĕ̵̡̼̼͙̯̥̝͚̐͊͑͒́̋͆̆̅̏ṟ̶͈̣̠̜͙͚̈́͐̀̐̇̇̔́̑̈͗̀͘͝͠ ̶̥͓͚͔̬̯͍͂̈́̅p̸̢͎̮̗̲̖̮̼͍͕̦͓̈̿͗̇͆́̈̾͐͜r̶̢̛̞̝̼͓̊̋̓͆͋̐̄a̴͉͍̋̈̅̈́́̑͂͊̔̚͝c̸̢̪͎̩̮͔̙̥͚͓̥͓̹̙͍̽̊̀̃̓t̷̗͇͐͛͆̂̌̌͆î̴̡̧͉̰̞̪̳͈͚̮͔̙̼̊̉͜͝c̶̫̝̣̰̒̽̆̀ě̵̟̗̣̻͓̭͇̈́͊̃̾̈́̕͠ş̵̛̻̙̑̔́͊̋̌̀́͝͝ ̵̳̣̜̟̦̰͎̠͔̖͙̘̭̭͛͛̉́̓̎́͐͛͗́͊a̸̠̙͙̗̫̪̥͎͙͎͇̲̩̼̋̀̇ń̸͓d̵̢̧̛̞̮̹̗̃́́̆̌͆̓̄̈́̄͘ ̴̨̧̻̪̪̱̝̞̱͕̯̮͔̜̈́̓̿̐̌͑͂ţ̴͉̘̪̯̜̘͖̐̓͌̆̚e̴̢̢̢̛̩ä̴̡̨̟̮̩͓͚͔̰̞́͋͐́̃͛͆̎̕c̵̨̞̤̭͎̦̗̓̂̋͂̔ͅh̸̯̖͛ȩ̶̤̺̞̝͙̹̮͉̩͕̄̏͒͑̑́̑̓̎͘͜͝ͅͅŝ̶̛̺̖͑́͗̆̃̿̐̾͘͝ ̶̦͐̈́͒̈̈̅̽ṫ̷̡̨̲͚̮̤͓̯̰̪̩͍͐h̸͓̆́̇̑͑̅̾̂̐̂̐ͅę̷̗̜̮̘̭͖̫̅͂͂͛͆̑̀̓́̑́ś̴͓̆̾̐̿̓̍̎̌́̚͝é̸̥͈͔͇͙̲̜̣̐͑̈́̔̌̍̑̂͌̈́͠ ̷̡̢̨̭͉̠͙̫̘̯͂̌̑͆̀̐c̶̰̳͙̗̪͓͎̦̦̏́͜͜ͅơ̴̬̫̙̖̗͕̒͊̋̇̏͆̋͝ͅm̸̢̛̠̆̿͐̀̐͛̃̚͜m̷̡̨̢͇͔̝̖͇̞̮̗͓̘̻̈́̏͊̈́̓̈̐̔̋̀͜ą̴̛̖͔̺̟̯̻̰̞͔̰̭̅̐̍͋͐̓̿̌͌̓̌n̷̛͔̗̑́̎̃̈́̂͆̋̑̋͝d̷̡̧̞͍͇͙̥̹̗̰͔̱̪͚͉̀́s̵̨͉̲͙̓͒̅̕͝ ̶̡̭̲͚͙͎̤̩̬͔̝̬͉̔̄̑́̈͝w̸̨̬̮͓͖͇̣̻̅͂̃͒̊̀͐͛į̴͍̙̬͚͉̘͉̩̟̉̑͂̏̀̀̓͛̈́̕͜͠͝l̶̨̗̖͕̰͕͋l̵̖̥̺̀͒̿̍̀̎͂͋̏͂́͑̉ ̶̝̫͖̟͔̱͕͎͛͒͑͂͗̏̇̆ḇ̴̧̡͖̳̦̖̓̆͒̽̀̓̓́̂͆̌̅͝͠͠e̷̡̓̅̂̽ ̶̛͎̠̼͉͓̂̀̅̅̉̂͝c̸̯̊̚a̵̧̧̛̤̝̗̹̹͚͙͕͍̭̒͗͒̀̃̚̚ļ̶̛͇̩͍̫̣̬̭͎̝̙̒̌̈́́̓͐̋̔̈́ḷ̵̣̗̐̅̃͊͗̀̚͠ĕ̶̡̟̯̮̰͙̭̟̥̜̲͍̘̟̂ͅd̷̘̫̭͉̮̫̗̼͎̱̜̜̜͊͑͂̍͋̔͂͌͜͜͝ ̴̨̧̨͙͚̟̝̝̻̫̘͇̱̍͐̍̅͊̕͜͠g̸͓̰̣̀̍͛̉̀̄̄͒̓̄͛͝r̵̼͇̠̤̼̖͋͊̈́̀̎̒̍̑̅̚ͅe̴̢̡̲̰̙̳̠̳̭̱͈̣̤͑̔͒a̵͙̪͖̳̩̫̩͒̌̀͜͝t̷̡̨͎͙̳̖̞́̑̄̇̿̈́̚͜ ̶̠̭͚̘͇̭̟̜̫̌i̴̺͋̾́̃n̵̝̲̈̂̆͌̽̇̎̈͗͋̈́̿͝͠ ̴̛̖͕͎͖̖̣̞͈̘̠̮͇̟̠͕͌́t̴̢̛̛̝̻́͐̊̽̈́͂̅̍̕̚͘̚͠h̴̨̨̙̳̤̲̞̝̥̭̀̓̍̿̓̿̿é̷͔̩̯͎̉̂̃͊͝͝ ̴̨̛̛̦̠͇̭̣̃̆͒̒̈͛̅̈́̀̏̏ķ̷̱̖͖̱̫̔́̐̓ī̵̢̢̨̲̟͚̹̙̥̠̹̠̥n̴̢͚̞̤̯̻̼̼̘͓̫̑͗̽̎̓͗̓̑̈́̌͛̚͝͝ͅg̶͉̬̭̥͕̼͍̖̖͚̣̲̬͈͚̀͛͐̀̈́̀͋̿͝͠d̴̛̯̈̏͒̑̔̽̉̋̓̚̕͝͝͝ǫ̸̨͓̱̣̲̲̜̩̣̙̜͔̎̔͛͐m̴̛̪̙̏̑̈́ ̵̨̤͒͛́͂̿̉o̴̢̨̨͓̻͔̲͉͍͖̬̾f̴̘͕̪̻̔ ̵̝͓̩͚̘̜̑̎̽̒̃ḧ̴̢͙́͐̌͋͐̎̉͗̀́̔̍̕̕e̴̢͓̺̙͍̤͍̫͎̺̼̊͋̀̊̔͛̀͠ả̷̧̛͂̏̀̍͆͑̕͘v̷̯͕̠̳̪͙̩̥͓̙̥̔̇̊͐̑̒͛͜ë̷̞͈̰͙̩̝̪͊n̴̛̗̫̲̝̯̯̜͉̺̤͒̈́̌̑̽̈́͊͒͂͜.̴̡̢̬͕̖̰͎̫͆̓͗̋́̈̑͝ͅ ̷̨̛̜̻̟͕̗͍͕̬͓̱̯̻̿͗F̴̤͚͎̹͙̰̃̅̌̀̀͐̒̀̐̑̓̕͘ǫ̵͔͖̞̟͉̫͙̩̿̀͜r̸̳͍̝̦̠̩̹̻̆̽ ̷̻̗͖̩̠͈̩̥͒̐͆̋̓̌̎́̽I̴̡̨͇̰̠̲̱̖̫̬̫̙͇͚͑ͅ ̶̛͎͎̙̼̙͐͑͆͐̓̈́̈́̇̋͆͝t̵̳͖͖̰̯̪̰̲̝̝̟̀͒͌̍̄̔̀͘͝e̶̢̧̬̦̣̹̘̮͇̣̫͒͊̈́̚l̸̨̢̝̠̼̩̙̟̹̮̥̊̽̈͜͝l̶̢͚͉̲͒̀͆͠ ̸͎̙̭͍̩̰̂͠y̴̩̯̠̩͈̰͙̺̤͋̆̀͑̀̿̒̇̓͘͝ö̶̧̤̦̻͎̫͚͈̮́̏̉̆́̇ų̸̹̱̜͓̤̙͔̤͚̳̤̹̯̄͌̀̔̊̀̈̍̇̊̊̀͝ ̶̲͖̤̬̫̣̦͈͇͎̿͒̽͗͠ţ̷̨̲̫̠̹̥̊̓̆̓͗͐̊̌̂͑̚ḩ̴̢̗̪̣̳̮̲̝̩͔̳̃̄͛͗̆͛̍̓͜͜͝à̸̼̙̥̟̫̞̯͎͉̳̈́̆t̴̝̽̈̀̃͐̄̎̽ͅ ̸̨̱̮̹͆̇͋͒̌͌̓͒̏̏̽̈́̓͘ǘ̷̫̥͓͓̻̣̀́̓̎͑̽̽ņ̴̤͎̞͚̗̠̞͉̹͎̭͍͚̊̈̉̔̊̕͝l̴̻̺̠͌̊̎e̵̡̗̱̰͎̩̮͎̤̰̗̘̟͎̘̽̑̊͒̽̑͋̊̿s̴̢̡͔̫̖̙̪̫̥̱͇͠͝ͅs̴̫̤̥͔̈͗̌̕ ̷̨̧̼͈̞̯̘̟̲͛̀̉͂͜ȳ̷͕͔̝̦̬͚̟̖̺̪̱̱̀o̸͇͊ų̴̧̲͓̰̺̲̰̘̝͌̄͑̈́͐r̵̡̥̤̦̞̻̠̳̦̘̫̜̈́͗̑͋̃̔͜ ̸̺̪̥̤̬̈́̂͐͋̑͋̑̉͑̓͠r̸̦̬͎̪̰͖͋̏̑̒̽́̎͆̓̈́̐̚͘͝͝i̷̡̟̥̳̞̟̥̰̤̠̬͆̍̔̔͐̐́g̵̡̥͕̣̼̦̠͇̜͇̪̙̯͇̣̒͊̓͋̈́̑̍̀̓̀́̏͒͘̕h̷̝̠͓̳̬̾̀͑͊͊̃́̀̍́̽͘t̶̠̞͖̗̋̚e̴̜̼̋̅́͛̓̆̍̈́͐͂̀̊̚ớ̸̢̫̪̟̝̣͋̎̉̍̎͝u̴͓̗̲̺̳̱͍̺̲͙͝s̵̛̛̠̖̆͒̂̔͒͌̑̔͐̎̽̑̚ņ̷̳͔̖̰͇̖̗̀é̵͈͈̠̜̣̣̮̳̪̝̲̳̹͖̅s̸̛̱̗̬̳͖̪̋̄̅̏̅̾̆̓̕͝͠s̷̙̻̮̝̥͙͖̼̯̝͕̒͆̏ ̴̗̬͓̫͙̪̤̎s̷̢̨͍̦̭̦̠͚̿̀̐̐͜ů̶̧̪̘͔̦̯͊̉͗͋̋̽̉͗̆̽́ŕ̷̢̲̱̤͚̲͓̮̱̽̏͠ͅp̴̨̞͉̂̿̏̅̍̎̋̿͝͠a̷̡͈̞̙̰͈̤̦̮̥͆̑̈́̊̂̐̚ͅś̸̡̲̟̜̟̞͖͉͔̀͊s̸̳̳̰͔̊ę̴̡̧̝͉͓͉͙̠̰͓̼̹͚͆̑̔̏͊̾̃̋̏̒͜s̴̛͔̤͎̻͈͚̲̈́̆̄̽̆̓́̇̀̽̋ ̷̥͉̗͙̭̘̰͍́̽̓̽́̒̍̅̾͋͂̌̎̏̒t̷̯͕͕̥̮̼̗̪̖̩̻̗̠̉̎̑̈́̐̈́̀̏͛̄̓̅̄̒ͅḩ̶̛̲͇͍̜̹̤̬̥͖̱̜̪͋͒̒̉̉̆̈́͋̚͜a̷̧̢͕͍̼̱̟̲͚̼̣̞̼̾̾̂̍̅͑̅̅͒͜ţ̴̛̣̬̻͇̈́̐̅̂ ̵̠͇̠̗͈̞̈͊͂̏͑͋͑̒̚͜͠ͅo̷͚̍̉̂̿̔̿͗̚f̶̧͖͈̥͍̝͕͍̗̟̯̒̏͆̾͒̍̚̚ ̶̛̠̤̱̥̈̓̈̿̑͛͝͝t̶̢͓͙͚̠̗͑́͒͌̒̆̀h̴̢̧̧̩͈͖̳͓͍̳͍͗̈́̀̑͂́̑̉̈̉̅͠ȅ̴̢̞̳̺͓̤̱͚̤͗̍̕ ̴̺̈́͘P̴͎̀͋̈́̔̒̔̑͑̀̀̀͝͝h̷̛̼̐̈́̎̓̿̌̚̚a̶̢̧̧̲̖͓̥͖̥͎̙̳͎͉͇̿̅r̸̩̰̭̫̙̽͆̃̒͋̽̏̃ị̸̪̘͖̹̝̤̓̂̽̊̉̍́͌̌͂͊͝ͅŝ̴͎̤̯͖̮͖͚̻̦̭̣̹̠͌́̈́͜͜ȇ̷̛̥̫͓̱̖̬͍͚͓̞̱̓̒̎͂͜͠ë̴̢̛̳͈̭̹̟͖͉̥̩̬̙͚̻͓̋̊͆̀̄̐́̒̿̕͝ş̵̦̗̰̄̏̿̈́̐̈́́̈́͆̓̀̔̒̕ ̷͚͈̟͝ả̵̺̀͒ņ̶̯̍̓͆̿̌ḑ̴̛̺̘̯̲͔̘͓̣̅̐̉͑̃̒̈́̂͝ ̷̨̧̫͈͖͕̹̦͚̥̝͇̥̱̅̑̀̑̔̾̋̈́́̂̒͆͝͠ͅţ̴̛̛̭͎̰͆̒͂͒́̅̄̿̔̒̕ḩ̴̛̹̣̳̪̪̮͇̲̣̖͉̲̲͈͊̋̎͆́̇̂͝ė̴͚̲̠̱̮̯̍͂͛̔́̍̽̓͒̋̃͝ ̵̢̧͙͖̠̤̻͓͚̹͔͖͋̎́͊̎̐̅̏͑͜͝t̷̡̢͎͎͎͙̦͕̰̫̳̞͆̑̈́͜e̶̢̫̹̦͙̺̖̤̲̮͉̟̦̩̐͆̉̈͆̿̈́̉̓̈́͌̿̂̋ą̴͍̆̿c̷̝̞̗̫͐̓̆̓͂̍̇̉̓͌̈͝h̴͔̭͈͈̦͒̓̀́͝e̵̠̫̳̟̭̦͓̙̺͐̈́͑̽̈́̚̚͝r̷͈͋̄̍́͐͘s̷̖͔̅̎̅̎̆̊̑͒̌̄̕̕ ̶̢̡̞̭̼̜͈̱͈̘͉̞̜̘̽̍͌̅̈́̚ͅơ̴͉̠̝͙͔̤̅͌̄̈̀͛̋f̴̧̛͓͈̬͙̩͍̩͍̲̗̠̼̈́̃͜͜ ̶̢̘̮͇͙͎̗̙͐̐̀ͅṯ̴̛̳̜̗̺̜̎̓͛́̒̉̇̂͝ḩ̸̡̩͇̘̰̦͖̥͍͚͖̹͇̄̆̍̽́̀̀̍̃̌͒͆̈́̄͘è̵̡̢̺̫̠̘̩̬̦̓͐̄̍̑͋͋̋̓͜ ̵̖̻͔͇̦̏͐̈̓̐̾̒͐͒͂ḷ̴̼̖̩̰̫̖̖̱̦͋̈́̇̓̓͗̂̈́̒̄̚͠ͅa̸͍͉͕̮̺͖͚͌ẉ̵̢̲͔̺̭̙̄̏̏̿̂̅̓͂,̶̲͖͖̝̜̓̉́͒̿͐̅͜ ̸̯̼̪̗͋̈̈͘y̴͉̻͔̮̯͊́̄͆̚͝o̸̹̩̠̳̞̮̾̊̓̐̚u̸̧̹͎̺̭̣̬̭͓̝̓̊ ̷̡̧͍͍̰̲͍̦̹͂w̸̛̼̯͎̺̞͖̝̍̾̈̇í̵̡̡̭͓̦̯̫̮̝̱͍̥͙̤͑͠ͅl̴̠̈́́̂̔͊̕l̴͍̘̩͖͉͙̔̈́͘ ̵̧͎̼̤̣̦̬̩̩̪̅c̴̜̥̫͖̗̊̈́̔̂̈́́͑̑̂̀͝e̴̥̫̯̜̜̻̯̬̗̩̮̔͗r̴̡̯̩̹̥̹͉̳̼̟͔̮͈̠̈́̊̿̋̇̚̚͝͝͝ṭ̷̯͎̤̟͍̥̲͔͍͓̹̳͂ą̴͍̩̤̥̝͑̓͊̐́͝͠͝í̶͇̻̫́̆͒͋̓̐͂̈́̀̔͌̎́̕n̴̳͔͇͙̭̜̳͈̦̙̟̤̰̄̀̎̔͋́̀̃̊͂̀̃͝͝l̸̢̢̧̛͖̠͈̥̙͉̤͍̹͊̈́̈͋̎̆̃͑͜y̶̳͖̠̱̤̆̓̽̅̀̄͌̕͠ ̷̨͙̥͇͕͎̟̹̥̼͊̐̏̍̿̓̿̕̚͘ń̴̡̘̩̟͙͎̜͉̟͍̰̟̬̙̆̋̆ȏ̵̧̡͇͙̫̼͓̖̥̑̅̅́͋͐͐͘͜͜ẗ̴̡̜͍̰͉̻͉̼̗̼̬̥͎̃̾͌͒ ̸̫̣̝͍̹̥̮̤̼̦̲̗̦͗̌͂̂̔̌̚͘͘͝e̷̢̨̨̥̹̣͚͓̐͐̎̎̈͝n̸̨̗͂́̾̄̅̾͋͛͒̏͌͊̐̈͝t̴̛͓̬̜̮̲̻̭̮̹͊̎̆̚ę̶̢͖̥̈͐̔́̾̇̂͋͝ṟ̸̼̟̗̳̑̓̋̏̏́͜͠ ̶̛̙̥̭̺̯̦͕̺̤̬͓̾͆̒̅̐̍̀̎̆͘͜͝ț̶̢̛͓͓̖̜̤̻̜͕͚̉̈͊̏͆̓͛̋̔̍̕͘͠h̵̢͉͕͖̫͇̩̯̗̗̲̝̒́̔̿͑̔̂̌̏͆̊̍ę̴̨̫̼̼̥̰͍͔͉̾͋̑̎͌̏͝ ̴̠̜̠͍̤̤̭̣̞̺̖̄̂̂͆͜k̴̨̨͓̱̰̮͍̻̜̔̎̿̐̏̌͆͝ͅi̵̞͇̦̙͈͍̮̤̰̗̼̮͈̚n̷͉͇̩̥͉̯͔͙͐̈̀̾̽ǵ̸̨͙̺͚̬̤͊̄͘͘̚͘d̴̰͙̪̬̝̳̓͋͑͆̅̍̆ọ̴͆͑̀͒͒͌̃́͠m̴̩̟͉͔̘̯̓̍̈́͒̒̀̋̿̅͝͠ ̶̙̤̲͎̞͖̭̯̰̞̲̺̎̅̔͜o̴̫̳̝̮͕̟̬̹̝̬̞͗̑̽́̏̕f̶̧̛̰̪͚͇̼̜͖̂̑͗͝ ̸̼͚̰̬̥̐́̏̔̆̕̚̚͝ͅh̶̖̬̭̲͚̝̿̽̆̈́e̸͉̗̮͐̈́̈́̔̆̾͘͠͝a̷̟̜̗͒̐͂̄̃̓̒̑̎̍̋͌͘v̷̡̨̧̨̲̹͕̼̫̪͍̯̎́͂̊͐̅̄̅e̶̢̨̟̲̙͇̥͔̫̯̹̼̓̐̐̓̈́͂̀̒̄͌̈͋͝n̸̡͙̮͎̺̜̙̩̙̗̾̄͒̌͗̒͘.̴̦͕̟̄̇͐̚͝

Rules and Requirements
1. I require all players to be older than the age of 18, this roleplay will be strictly for adults and mature users, nothing against the talented young writers out there but, i'm only comfortable with role playing with adults for this.

2. Standard literacy and detailed responses are a requirement for this, it'll mostly be laid back but I would want more than three paragraphs with detailed responses, some posts might even require 500+ if the scene needs it. Especially one liners, they shouldn't even exist if they givr out no information whatsoever.

3. I don't want any harm to any communities in ooc, users who abuse this will quickly be kicked out of the rp and a mod might be contacted if it's that much of harming others.

4. No Gary sues, Mary sues, or OP character, it's just so annoying too see people play as these characters, and thry act like they're the most perfect thing in the world without flaw or anyone disliking them, and just plain annoying when someone is so op you can't do anything at all about it.
I WANT CHARACTERS WHO ARE FLAWED IN MULTIPLE WAYS, YOUR CHARACTER WILL GET EXTREMELY HURT.

5. I would want your opinion and commitment into the story of the role play, I've never dome this before so it will help me out a lot if you can tell me whag works and what doesn't in writing a horror story.

5. I would want you to be patient with me, i'm a college senior and don't need a bunch of pings and notifications when I come online begging for me to answer one question, it's very exhausting and aggravating to read. As stated before I've never Gm'd before so please be patient with me, highly appreciate it and thank you!

6. Though I do like to see posts every day, I don't want it to be spammed with two people interacting and flooding the IC, though I will make a post requirement once per week so we can move the story along, I really don't want this to die because someone hasn't sent out an interaction. If you can't be in the rp anymore just tell me please, I'll make a character death for whoever you play.

7. If a certain post has a little too much of blood ot other elements I will put a spoiler for the specific parts for more details for people who want to read that, I expect you to do the same if you have a feeling to do so.

8. Remember, I want good character sheets! I want creativity and unique things about them, fears, traumas, backstory, I want everyone’s character to be severely unique in their own way, it’s hard to host a rp where everyone is perfect and characters aren’t unique. Don’t always make them to likable, I want character relationships to be established among one another. Their personalities will be a MAJOR, point in the character sheets.

Remember, your not alone.

T̸̛͇̹͎̭̮̒͂̀̀̓̏̑̚h̶̘͔̰̺̻̜͎̙̭̹̓̉̌͆̓͛̔͊͐̓͗̽͌ͅé̷̢̡̙͔̞̬̣̹̳͇̰͙̖̀͗̃̏̑̿̀̂̕͜͝͝͝͝ͅr̷̛͔̣̼̪̻̃̂̔̈̅̔̑͐̈́̊̉͂̓ḛ̵̢̨̤̪̹̖̣̱͒͆̀͊̉̏͌̈́̈́͘͝f̷̡̨̡̘̠̪̰̯̺̤̞͈͇̜̀̍̀͝͝o̷̗͈̮̬̣̿ͅr̸̨̪̞̦͖͙̗̖̱̱̫̰̻͗̎́̎̅̒̒̽͐̊̄́͝ͅē̶̡̧̝̹̞͇͉̳̭͔̋́̒͋̀́̍̍͛̆͒͒̎͝,̶̠̬̻̙̺̠̦̖̯͖̬̺̘̉͗͗̋͛͐̄͛́͗̓͛̕͜͝ ̴̡̡̧̥̳̬̩̲̱̬̓͜ṫ̸̛̲̻̱̥̜̯͙͇͌̾̐͝h̸̨̰̎́̇̄͝ï̸̛̝̫̣̩̣̩͎̒͐̓͗̐͂̀̂̂̚͝͠͝ͅş̵̪̲̹͈̲̟̯̭̻̠͕̱̍͋͌͝ͅ ̵̨̇͆̌̃̕͝i̸̢͈̯͔̙̻̜̐s̵̛̝̳̊̽̀́̀̈́͝ ̴̜̝̪̦̹͓͘w̷̡̛̝̰̝̲͔̜͉̳͑͋̉̈͐̽̅͐̚̚̚͜͝ḩ̸̛̛̣̭̪̘͚̪͔̰̍͂̏̎̌̈́̑͛̕̕̚͜a̶̢͎͖̹̬̟͉̜̗͐̍́͋͌͝ͅť̶̯͉̰͍̱̙̗̗̩̱͖̲̙̬ ̴͕̯̹̼̺̓͗͛̚ͅͅt̴̹͍͛͑̈́̎͆̅͂͂̀h̶̦̮͉͙̠̠̞̻̬̤̺͎̘̃̏̅̃͜e̶̘̙̱̍̈́͠ ̸̢̣̠̮͎͙͙̔̓̽̄͑̌͝L̷̞͎̮̣̇Ơ̶̘͖̞̗̑̔̿̂̊̏̀̇̊̓̓́̂̕ͅR̸̡̧͖̩͈͖͚̪̥̀̃̀͘D̴̨̞̹̰̰̲̠͍̽̀̊ͅ ̷̢̛̤͍͖̝͕͇̘̺̺͋̃̓̏͜ș̸̡̡͈͎̠̹͍͖̥̩̦͔̫̭̃̄́͂̌̊̅͋̀̀̕͠a̶̧̹̗̟̣̳̠̤̤̗̲̤̋̄y̸̨̡͔̼̼̪̺̬̱̞͗̊̀͒͛͜͜ͅş̴̰͍̻͙̖̍̽̊̂̈͘͝͝:̴̢̧̛̱̱̌̅̀ ̵̧̝̺̋́I̵̢̛̛̖͉͎̻͙̫̞̔̉ ̸̦̰͕͎̿̍͊͑͐̄̈́̆͘ą̷̢̥̯̻͈̹͈̬͈̈́̓̉̊͗͋̃͋̑̕̕̕m̴̯̾͌̓̈̑̀̐̏̈́̏́̇̚͠͠ ̶̢͎̠̹͙͓̞̠̣̦̳̔͗̓̅͜ͅg̶̨̩̱̭̻̥̭͉̮̱̦̈́͊͑̍͐̕͘͜ͅò̴̢̡͎͖̰̳̦̻̮̘̣͖̟̽͜ḯ̵̧͙͈̀̆͐̑̀͘n̷̞̹̳̫̭͈̺̈́̈́̾̓͗́̊̽̆̈́̑̋͘͝͝ģ̵̢̥͇̜͈̫̳̺̣̗͔̝͎̗̋̅͋͆̅̚ ̸̡̛̝̯̽͊̄̈̅̎̊̓̿͑̑̚̚ṫ̶̡̘̰̝͉̲̩͕͈̱̗͖̓̿̈́̋̎̎̅̔̒̌͐̈̒ó̵̺̗̍̐̐͂ ̶̨̛̗̤̞̯̦͍̙̘͚̱̺̀̈̅͌̓͜͝b̷͚̄̏̔͘r̵̟̊̀î̶̟͔̺̍̍̋͊̀͐̅̇͗͘̕̕͝͝n̷̢̧̦̣͎̱̰̭̜̻̲̫͔͉͑̍̐̆́̈́͝g̴̨̢̫̮͉͎̩̦͈͚̜̮͋͌ ̷̝̟͈̲͔̘͓͔̗͕͌̾͆̄̽͆̄̉c̷̢̨̡̘̬͔̥͕̖̬̟͚͉͐̓̐͑ą̷̲̦̑̀́͊̀̈̒̽̋̈́̍l̷̢̧̛̰̹̝̦̟͎̹̥͈͛̎̋͆͐̚̕͘͜ą̵̥͙̞̦̱̠̔̀̍́͑͆̃̈́́͘͘ͅm̷̩͓̱̯̮̄̂̒͛͆̐̉̎̎̐̎͜͠i̷͙̟̫͎͓̺̰̗̲̙̘̭͉͂͂̈͂̑̈̈͛̋̉͗̊̓͒̚͜t̸̝̜͙̫̬́͛̈́̋̅̒̍̋́̈́ͅy̶̡͙̻͇̅̓͝ ̵̘̓̃͂͋̃̈́̏̑̄͝͠ư̴̯̻̽̈́́͐̓̀̿͘͝p̴̢̧̧̜̣̦̳̗͓͎̲̩͑̈̆͊̿̄̚ͅǫ̷̗̬̼͈̯̫̝̞̮̣͗̾̃̈́͊͌̔͗̊̚̕͝͠͠͠ṉ̴̪͍̰̇̋͊̉́̾͂͂̓͝ ̷̦̼̣̌̋͋̓̆͠t̴̡̜͓̫̜͔̣̻̗̬̮͉̺͇̀̑͊̏́̈́̈́̕͜͝ḧ̷̪̜́e̴̙̪̾͝m̴̨̡̡̺͇͈̞̜̱͖̬̘̼̤̄̒̾̍͋͛̅͗̅,̴̻̦͖͕̮̣͚͖̟͎̦̯̥͙͍̚͝ ̷̰̼̱̥̬̜̪͔̖͕̻̜́̍ͅa̷̡̡̛̞̭͚̖̗͕͎͉̜̱̖͋͌̆͂̅̄͐̒̇͛̐͑̕n̷̨̼̤̺͎͉̜̲̦͔͍̙̼͉̖̈́̍́̏͆̓̉́̉̃d̷̖̠͎͖̻̜̠̫̈́͋̊̓̐ ̶̻͒̒̀̌́̒̚͜t̷͈̬̓̓̅͐̽̒̈́̆́̈́̒͝ḩ̷̯̪̝͚̺̗̣̉̊͋̉̏̌̾̈́̂͗́̃̎͝͠ę̸̛͔̞̱̯̺̝̜͓̇̉̒̂̔̍̒ỳ̴̧̡̳͈̲͓͖̗͕͎̼͇̬͉̹ ̸̣̘̹̣̖̳͖͈̣͚̰̝̅̈́ͅw̷̛͙̺̙̗̪̎̏͘͜i̶̢̫̮̫̠͚̦͚̫̰͇͕̻̣͛̋̄̏͂̓͆́͝͝l̵̨͚̬̝̘̖̥̳̬̮̜̊̔̋̒̎͝l̴̲̝̫̣̍̐̾̈́́̚͝ ̵̢̲͓̺̪̲̥͓̖͇͉͉̅̀̈́͋̈̑͒̔͗̂̾͋͝n̶̪̯̟̅̌̋̈̿̀̋͋̑͋͘̕ớ̶̡̨̰͈̩͇̬̖̺̑͆̑͜t̵̢̨̝̗̹̦͖͓̄́̿̿̃͊̄̽̂̇͆̅͠͝ ̸̢̖́͒̾̓̏̃̆̈́̏̕ͅe̶͖̘̝̦͇͎̯͙̞͔̠͎̳̱͋͐́͊͐͆̇͛̓̍̚̕͝ś̴̛̳̫̫̗̤̲̹̉͒̓̍̀̔ç̷̻̺̜̻̮̙͔͎̹̻̟̝̣̈̈̀͋̈́̍̍̿̏͜͝a̶̧̲̗̳̠͓͒̏͌͗ͅp̷̡̅è̵̡̪̜̗̙̇̍̉̏̄.̸̟̟̪̰̻̺̺̝̗̥̩̝͎̒̈́̎͊̍͛͆̚̚͘͠ ̴̨̩͕͚̱͉͇͖̒T̸̞̫͔̮͇̘̿̋h̴̳̝̻̞̳͔̀̿̄͊͝ó̶̡̹͎̱͇͉̲͐͌̒́̆̊̑͛͂ư̶͖̮͔͉̝̭̱̖̠͚̪̹̭̈̌͊͛̒g̶̟̭̝̲͙̺̥̝̱̔̒̈́̅̈̓͂̾̀̒̀͘͜h̷̨̠̻̫͔͈͐̇͘ͅ ̴̧̟͙̼̥͇̀̿̀͋̏̾̾̒̈́̂͗́͠͝ͅẗ̷̜͔̮̟͍̤̲̤́͜͝ͅh̵̫͚̃̀̓̆͝è̴̛̙̹͙̹̯̈́̏̾̋̾̍͑̈́̆̚ͅy̶̨̡̬̟̱͚̰̪̻͉͙͖̭̬̙̏̍͠͝ ̵͖̪̮̱̹͍̝̼̦̮͖̝̖̇̑̋̎͌́́̕͠ͅb̷̯̰̳̼̈́̅̃̈́͌͝͝ȩ̵̖͇̝̞̤̙̦͔̰̣̣̎̇̀̐̋͜ͅg̵̡̛̙̩̜̬̖̯̦̰͔̒̚͜ ̵̤̞̲͎̰͉̰̥̻̽́̓̀͒͛̀̾͛͐̄̍̒f̴̡̧̡̪̲͍̤̥͈͇̙̥̖͎̤̈́́̎͆̚o̴̧͕̪̪͔̘͐̾̃̏͝ͅr̵̡̢̡̛̮̣͇̥͚̀̾̃̅̑͒̆̀͌͊̏̚͝ ̸̩̆̃͊́̄̓̑͊̔͝͝m̸̡̨͓̼̪̠̣͇͚̈͋̌̇̈́͋̍̾̍̚͜ē̶̡̱̮͖̝͊́̃̏r̵̨̡̛͇̤̱̰͎͉͔̣̈͌̊͐̍̎̊͆̆̅̎̾͐͛c̷̨̧̨̠͙̞̯͖̩̭̲͉̓̃̑͑̓̊̃̊̌y̶̝̳̘͇͍̻̬̞̑̇̔͂͐̈̃͑̉̏͊̐̑̆͝,̵̛̞̞͉̱̭̭̖̱̩̫̭͉̋̅̐̈̓̓͛̍̒̒͘͘͠ ̵̧̢̤̟̖̬̼̤̺͎͉͍̘̮̪͊̊͋̽̀̋͝I̴͈͈̞̰͆̅͗̚ ̵̦̞̦̘͇̰͙͑̑w̸̨̛͍̰̱̰̻̦̗͂͗͜ȋ̶̢͚̤̗͉̭̟̜̦̥̼͇̟̄̒̈́̀͘͜ľ̶̨͖̬͚̝̏̊̍́́͊͠͠l̵̨͇̳̥͇̘̬̥͍͕̈́̊̊́̔̄̈́͛̂ ̴̡̡̡̛̩̻̯̗̳̞̗͇̫͇̫̺̂̋̌́̓̓̊̈̓̍̄̔̅n̷̨̪̘̮̤͎̮̲͐͋̔̌̒̒̓̏̆̏̑͋̇̂͆ͅͅô̶̧̹̠̱̣̑͊̄̑̽̈́̽̽̎͌̎̊͘͘t̵̛̛̪̫͋̈́͌̀̂̉̔̐͒̈́̕̚͝ ̶̡͙̗͌͛͑͊̊̑͋͒̎̅̾̆͠͠ļ̷̡̝̗̳̖̲̇͂̈́͌̓͋͒̆̑̚͠͠ͅi̴̘͌̎̈́͂̃̚s̴̜̥͉̫͈͔͚̰̼͖̙̿̈́͐̈́͛́͒̊̏͜t̸̯͙̩̒̓͛̑̋̔́͊̿́̈́̐͗͘͘ȩ̵̹͔̞͍͖̗̞̝̥̿̅̈́͋̓͠ņ̸̛͚͕͔͚̝̤͔̦̼̭̅̀͋͑̀̏͂͘͘͘͝͝ ̸̡͕̙͇̹̞̟͈̠̤̠͚̇̆t̷̢͙̣̗͚͚͖̯̱́̂̎͌͌͆̀̾̀̆ͅö̸̧̩̻̻͚̞̯͎̺̝̞́̂͋̓͂̋̿͆̚͝ ̶̼̜͂̂̿̅̾̇̏͐̒̈́͊͒̚͝͝ṱ̴̤͕̝̥̣̼͚̱͍̖̩͙̼̱́͗̀̋̀̽̂̎͛̃̏̈́͘ḩ̶̡̧̜͇̤͖̦͖̯̹̰̱̔ͅe̵̢̨̧̛̛̯̻̞͓̳̫͖̭̗̭̺͕͒̐̅̎͠i̴̹̠̮̻͕̰̯̫̘̮̪̝͛̑̎̚͝r̵̡̢̪̪̫͓̙̙̒͑̈͑̅̆́̐̌̏̈͊͘̚̚ ̶̛̠̜̌̌̈̾͘͠c̵̢̨̡̯̲͓̖͍͕̺̟̟̠̦̆͘̚ŗ̸̢̜̺͇͈͆̀͐́͌̐͗̓́̋̾͘i̶̢̛͈̹̤̦̪̹̯͕̘͈̓̋͛̓̇̃̿͐͊͜ẹ̴̩̪̏͋́̅͂͐̅̊̇̽͐́͂̌s̷̳̋̌́̂̿̈́̇͝͝͝.̴̡̛͚̻̬̥̟͉̼̀̿͌͒͑̌̽̐̌̏̚͝͝͝ͅ
̶̲̰̮̰̬̹͕̺͕̤̂͗̎͊͗͛̿͌̚̕

CFA931F5-DE55-4150-BBA9-AB7BB5B0A5E4.gif

Last edited:
i am also v interested!! this is right up my alley :0

i am also v interested!! this is right up my alley :0
Wonderful!~ And thank you, I’m a bit nervous I’ve never done anything like this before haha.

Last edited:
Intrigued, but I'm gonna want to wait for more info to drop, might be too much of a workload for me or a little too disconnected for what I wanna see lmao

Splendid!~ And it’s all good, it’s my first time being a gm, so I might ask a question! What do you want to see in this? I have ideas for the story written down and I was just really curious! Go ahead and dm me if you want!

Splendid!~ And it’s all good, it’s my first time being a gm, so I might ask a question! What do you want to see in this? I have ideas for the story written down and I was just really curious! Go ahead and dm me if you want!
Less so of seeing something in the RP itself and more of general vibe and chemistry, it's kinda hard to explain it! Just how the story plays out with the characters and stuff

Less so of seeing something in the RP itself and more of general vibe and chemistry, it's kinda hard to explain it! Just how the story plays out with the characters and stuff
Oh yeah I know what you mean by that! I wanted the characters and their personalities and different relationships with one another to be a point of the role play, but either way I’m glad you showed interest!

I'm squeeking in late but if there's room I'd be interested. I am new to the site so maybe I could ask for some patience too, but the horror supernatural stuff sounds cool

If there’s still room, I’m willing.
Welcome I believe your the last one!

I'm squeeking in late but if there's room I'd be interested. I am new to the site so maybe I could ask for some patience too, but the horror supernatural stuff sounds cool
Sorry but you just missed it! This is my first time being a gm like ever so I’m going to have a small group at first, though if someone leaves your free to join.

Sorry but you just missed it! This is my first time being a gm like ever so I’m going to have a small group at first, though if someone leaves your free to join.

They can take my spot! I'll be a bit too busy with one more RP on my list either way :)

Interesting stuff, but... is it closed? You should put a note or something.

Interesting stuff, but... is it closed? You should put a note or something.
Yes it is! Sorry it was closed since yesterday and I was at a chili competition all day so I didn’t have any time!

Sorry all that still has interest this rp is closed now!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back