Wade Wilson

NerdyBirdy

Alaska Fan

Name: Wade Wilson

Superhero Identity: Deadpool

Appearance: View attachment 196263

Personality: Insane, Manic, Annoying, Vulgar, Childish at times, Self aware

Powers/Skills/Abilities: Rapid Regeneration, expert at martial arts and gunplay, Meta awareness

Equipment: A pair of swords, a pair of pistols, a unicorn doll named Mr. Cuddles and a chimichanga supreme for emergencies

Studies: S.H.I.E.L.D HQ, Asgardian Forge, Robo Dojo, Blasting Range

Hangouts: Avengers Hall, Stark Tower, Campus Quad, Avengers Park

Dorm: Maverick

Backstory: Backstory? Who the @$#! has the time for a backstory? Here's all you need to know about me:

1: I'm Canadian. And not the nice kind. The naughty kind. Like Ryan Gosling or Tara Strong or Micheal Buble. I'm hardcore. Well, not Buble hardcore, but a few notches up there.

Deuce: I am FREAKING AWESOME. Undeniable fact. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar. You shouldn't associate with them. Kill them. Just kidding! No, I'm not. Seriously, though. Don't. Do it. Ha-ha. I'm WACKY!

(Kill theeeeeem....)

THREEWAY: I am here at the Academy because Nick Fury invited me. Well, okay it was more of a forceful suggestion. At gunpoint. When I broke into SHIELD HQ. After I failed to kill him and he beat me to a pulp. Said my talents could be useful.

Quatro: Mi nombre es piscina de la Muerte! Me encanta la chimichanga! Me encanta hablar español! Hay una chincheta encajada entre mis criminales lisas!

Number after the last one I said: As you can see, I am DAMN goodlooking. Seriously, look at this face. I'm going places. I'll just hang around until my modelling contract  comes in. Unless by some weird accident, my face gets totally messed up forever. But what are the odds of THAT?

Questline: Deadpool seems to be stalked by someone: a strange goth girl in black that has been seen skulking around campus. Usually where the grass and foliage seem to inexplicably die...

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to have you back. Nice questline. Accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back