W, Shane.

The Comet

The Celestial Body
Name: Shane Walters

Sexuality: Heterosexual 

Appearance:

11208244_365146053681518_1671269495_n.jpg

Powers: Dimensional Energy Manipulation - Shane is able to channel and manipulate small portions our dimension's energy.

• Concussive Energy Blasts: Shane is able to fire blasts of superhuman energy from his palms, each with a force corresponding with the amount of energy/stamina he has at the time.
  • Portal Creation: Shane is able to create portals, leading to somewhere else. The length the portals reach up to depend on how much energy/stamina he has at the time.
  • Dimension Creation: With using alot of his physical and mental power, Shane has fabricated his own dimension of which he has complete control of. Chances of him creating a new dimension and not dying are very low.

Weaknesses:

• Change of Frequency:  Since his abilities are derived from the wavelengths and frequency of our dimension, changes in frequency makes it nearly impossible for Shane to use his abilities. This is also the case with devices such as speakers who mess up the frequency of our dimension to an extent.

Personality: 

Shane is naturally a lazy person and his inclination is to do as little work as possible. As an Academy student and even during his early career as a middleschooler, Shane is able to get away with this, spending his days sleeping, watching the clouds, or playing games of chess and checkers. His goal is to live unremarkably, free of anything of noticeably good or bad, and then to die just as unremarkably as he lived. When he is faced with the potential for conflict or commitment, he responds first by saying, "how troublesome," and then by trying to find some way out of it, either by pretending to be indisposed or even outright saying that he doesn't want to do whatever it is.

Bio: 

Shane lived a normal life in Cleveland, Ohio. Life wasn't the simplest but it wasn't completely awful either. His parents knew what was best for him and his two older sisters which left him to not really care about what happend anymore. The family is american bred though retain some nigerian and jamaican blood which surfaced each time theynhad "late night" meals, a tradition ever present in the family.

School was unremarkably unimportant to Shane as you might have expected. Though he was a regular C student, most of the teachers recognized his high intellect that he refrained from using and he was even voted valedictorian in his senior year. The only thing that actually inspired Shane to do the little good he wanted to was his older sister Tanya who was also his role model. Tanya was very important to the family.

As he graduated highschool, Shane found it difficult to find any good jobs and was kicked out of his home by his strict father. He spent months on the streets, his sister could only sneak him the little money she had, he himself made a living off of street dancing. About a week or two after he'd been disowned, Shane heard a screaming noise in a nearby alley, rushing to the aid of whoever needed it. A woman-- mid-20s was being assaulted by another male, maybe twice as old. Out of nowhere, a blast of energy was flung towards the man, knocking him unconscious before he turned to the woman. She smiled, thanked him, complemented his eyes and gave him a hundred dollar bill.

He began to experiment with his abilities, even began living in his own pocket dimension which strained him upon creation. He came out once of his haven and was approached by the headmaster who gave him a "second chance" at life. He accepted hesitantly and has been enrolled at the school though later than most of the other students.

Others:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Shane D. Walterson

Sexuality: Heterosexual 

Appearance:

tumblr_mg822mrYSm1rmfg62o1_1280.jpg

Powers: Dimensional Energy Empowerment - Shane to empower himself with the powers of the our very own dimension's wavelengths.

• Concussive Energy Blasts: Shane is able to fire blasts of superhuman energy from his palms, each with a force corresponding with the amount of energy/stamina he has at the time.
  • Teleportation: Shane is able to move his molecules around our dimension with little to no effort. Shane has to be able to see wherever he's going for this ability to take effect.
  • Enhanced Durability
  • Enhanced Smell
  • Prehensile Tail
  • Regenerative Healing Factor
  • Wallcrawling
  • Wing Prupolsion

Weaknesses:

Personality: 

Bio: 

Others:Wip 

At the moment, far to many powers. Please stick with 1-2. Denied until fixed.

and age is to high

@SuperSpice fixed. Speaking of the portal creation, he can't do it. I just put it there because having his own dimension is dope, he has one so far. He probably won't make another one. Plus, most of his abilities can be halted with loud music so c'mon.

@SuperSpice fixed. Speaking of the portal creation, he can't do it. I just put it there because having his own dimension is dope, he has one so far. He probably won't make another one. Plus, most of his abilities can be halted with loud music so c'mon.

Okay, sorry for late reply, accepted, a time skip is just about to happen to the first day of classes (after introduction and such) so you can join in there.

Super, before you accept this talk to me on discord, I've already been speaking to him about his power and obviously since you disagree with me we need to chat about it

I haven't time to think about abilities with other RPs crowding my time, I'll get to the new set of powers soon. This character I repeat, is not finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back