• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom W.I.T.C.H. || Guardians of the Veil || OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
ohh jeez i feel awful for doing this (like beyond awful) but i think i gotta drop out (oh god i know it's only been a few days)

life has actually been kicking me in the ass emotionally of late and i've barely been able to keep up with the other rps i'm in and you guys deserve a coolio active player

really sorry, have fun <3

ohh jeez i feel awful for doing this (like beyond awful) but i think i gotta drop out (oh god i know it's only been a few days)

life has actually been kicking me in the ass emotionally of late and i've barely been able to keep up with the other rps i'm in and you guys deserve a coolio active player

really sorry, have fun <3
Aww, it's sad to see go too! However, I can understand that and real life comes first! I have enjoyed role playing with you and thanks for the time and effort you have poured into the RP! Good luck in life and I hope we get to RP again sometime.

Okay, since the other one hasn't posted their character then Maree Maree is our new water guardian. We will do what we did before with Ito and Tyler.

Everything's okay. Maree Maree and I are just discussing how Iris is gonna be introduced. Meanwhile, we can continue our RP and save Hector's butt.

I hate to be the third but I don't want to hold you guys back because uni is chaotic
I think I have to drop. I'm sooooo sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back