• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern / / w i r e s / / (closed)

bixby

gucci jetski

w i r e s

[class=tabs] background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0); border-radius: 1px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; margin: 20px auto; min-width: 350px; text-align: center; width: 500px; position:relative; top:-65px; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 5px 0; width: 33%; letter-spacing:2px; transition-duration:0.5s [/class] [class name=activeTab] background-color: rgba(211,211,211,0.5); letter-spacing:4px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: rgba(211,211,211,0.5); letter-spacing:4px; transition-duration:0.5s; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent removeClass activeTab tab addClass activeTab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} straight) (show tabsContentstraight) if (eq ${currentTab} to) (show tabsContentto) if (eq ${currentTab} hell) (show tabsContenthell) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab activeTab"]straight[/div][div class=tab]to[/div][div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 1px; border-bottom-right-radius: 1px; width: 34%;"]hell[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentstraight"]
CHURCH POINT PRESS: LOCAL BOY FOUND DEAD
BREAKING — Police arrived early this morning to the scene of a reported death. Upon arrival and with the help of family members, they were able to identify the body as missing boy, Dalton James.
tumblr_oryw4lMm6B1vakf4uo1_500.jpg
Dalton was first reported missing two days ago by his father, Church Point contractor Carter James.
"My son would never run away from us," James told our reporters. "He was very happy with his life. I knew something terrible had happened to him to cause his disappearance."
Dalton, who also happened to be Church Point High School's baseball captain and aspiring Valedictorian, was last reported to be seen at school by several of his classmates and teachers.
At this time, very little information has been released about the discovery.
"All I can say at the time is that we may be launching a potential murder investigation," reveals the Church Point Sheriff. "If anyone knows anything about Mr. James' death, we ask that you contact the CP Police Department immediately."
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentto" style="display: none;"]
hello!
so, in case you didn't notice, this is an rp based off of the show "riverdale", but the rp requires no prior knowledge about the show.
the premise is that a boy, dalton james, was murdered. his father is a contractor who owns most of the land in the town, which is a small fictional town known as church point on the west coast slightly north of los angeles. he's also survived by his twin sister, ivy james, who will be played by me!
the twist is that the murderer is one of the characters in the roleplay - but nobody knows who it is except for that person (and me, since i'm the gm). throughout the roleplay, more clues will be revealed about the investigation. all of the characters will most likely be suspects at one point or another, but the true killer will not be revealed until the end.
it is also a very VERY drama based roleplay - i mean i want the dirtiest, juiciest, most jaw-dropping drama one can possibly imagine. maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the gist - its a very drama-oriented rp.
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContenthell" style="display: none;"]
rules
- all characters should be high schoolers (preferably seniors, since dalton was a rising senior, but i might accept other ages if it fits)
- you have free reign to create your own npcs, as many as you want, as long as they're not claimed by other characters
- the chosen killer should NOT reveal themselves to anyone until the end of the rp (even in personal conversations! i want mystery :p)
- try to keep your characters original
- don't be an asshole
cs
name:
gender (& pronouns):
orientation:
south side or north side: (see rp info)
(for appearance please include at least 1 realistic photo)
eye color:
hair color:
height:
weight:
tattoos/piercings/etc:
scars:
body type:
clothing style:
personality: (at least 2 in-depth paragraphs, summarized in the strengths/weaknesses portion)
strengths/virtures:
weaknesses/vices:
hobbies:
backstory: (include early childhood, adolescence, and current)
secrets: (some stuff no one else knows about your character yet. you may include dalton in the secrets, but they should NOT involve his death!!!)
why they killed dalton: (DO NOT PUT THIS IN YOUR CS! PM THIS TO ME!)
relationship with dalton:
relationships: (to be added after everyone is accepted)
writing sample: (write at least 3 paragraphs describing one (or more) experience(s) that your character had with dalton)
note: i suggest waiting until dalton's cs is posted on the main thread before you write about your character's relationship with and reason for killing dalton so you have an idea of how they would have interacted.
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentstraight"][/div]

also hi citra and i will be waiting patiently for this to go live and crying over my son (i've adopted him now sorry)

now that this is up i'm gonna finally finish citra since her bitch ass is just sitting in my workshop waiting for me to ruin her fucking life

w i r e s

[class=tabs] background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0); border-radius: 1px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; margin: 20px auto; min-width: 350px; text-align: center; width: 500px; position:relative; top:-65px; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 5px 0; width: 33%; letter-spacing:2px; transition-duration:0.5s [/class] [class name=activeTab] background-color: rgba(211,211,211,0.5); letter-spacing:4px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: rgba(211,211,211,0.5); letter-spacing:4px; transition-duration:0.5s; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent removeClass activeTab tab addClass activeTab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} straight) (show tabsContentstraight) if (eq ${currentTab} to) (show tabsContentto) if (eq ${currentTab} hell) (show tabsContenthell) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab activeTab"]straight[/div][div class=tab]to[/div][div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 1px; border-bottom-right-radius: 1px; width: 34%;"]hell[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentstraight"]
CHURCH POINT PRESS: LOCAL BOY FOUND DEAD
BREAKING — Police arrived early this morning to the scene of a reported death. Upon arrival and with the help of family members, they were able to identify the body as missing boy, Dalton James.
tumblr_oryw4lMm6B1vakf4uo1_500.jpg
Dalton was first reported missing two days ago by his father, Church Point contractor Carter James.
"My son would never run away from us," James told our reporters. "He was very happy with his life. I knew something terrible had happened to him to cause his disappearance."
Dalton, who also happened to be Church Point High School's baseball captain and aspiring Valedictorian, was last reported to be seen at school by several of his classmates and teachers.
At this time, very little information has been released about the discovery.
"All I can say at the time is that we may be launching a potential murder investigation," reveals the Church Point Sheriff. "If anyone knows anything about Mr. James' death, we ask that you contact the CP Police Department immediately."
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentto" style="display: none;"]
hello!
so, in case you didn't notice, this is an rp based off of the show "riverdale", but the rp requires no prior knowledge about the show.
the premise is that a boy, dalton james, was murdered. his father is a contractor who owns most of the land in the town, which is a small fictional town known as church point on the west coast slightly north of los angeles. he's also survived by his twin sister, ivy james, who will be played by me!
the twist is that the murderer is one of the characters in the roleplay - but nobody knows who it is except for that person (and me, since i'm the gm). throughout the roleplay, more clues will be revealed about the investigation. all of the characters will most likely be suspects at one point or another, but the true killer will not be revealed until the end.
it is also a very VERY drama based roleplay - i mean i want the dirtiest, juiciest, most jaw-dropping drama one can possibly imagine. maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the gist - its a very drama-oriented rp.
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContenthell" style="display: none;"]
rules
- all characters should be high schoolers (preferably seniors, since dalton was a rising senior, but i might accept other ages if it fits)
- you have free reign to create your own npcs, as many as you want, as long as they're not claimed by other characters
- the chosen killer should NOT reveal themselves to anyone until the end of the rp (even in personal conversations! i want mystery :p)
- try to keep your characters original
- don't be an asshole
cs
name:
gender (& pronouns):
orientation:
south side or north side: (see rp info)
(for appearance please include at least 1 realistic photo)
eye color:
hair color:
height:
weight:
tattoos/piercings/etc:
scars:
body type:
clothing style:
personality: (at least 2 in-depth paragraphs, summarized in the strengths/weaknesses portion)
strengths/virtures:
weaknesses/vices:
hobbies:
backstory: (include early childhood, adolescence, and current)
secrets: (some stuff no one else knows about your character yet. you may include dalton in the secrets, but they should NOT involve his death!!!)
why they killed dalton: (DO NOT PUT THIS IN YOUR CS! PM THIS TO ME!)
relationship with dalton:
relationships: (to be added after everyone is accepted)
writing sample: (write at least 3 paragraphs describing one (or more) experience(s) that your character had with dalton)
note: i suggest waiting until dalton's cs is posted on the main thread before you write about your character's relationship with and reason for killing dalton so you have an idea of how they would have interacted.
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentstraight"][/div]

You better believe I'm interested.

i am hella interested because it is wires and I fucking love the neighbourhood and it sounds good altogether

Users who are viewing this thread

Back