• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern / / w i r e s / / out of character.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
that used to always happen to me with safari, i recommend just downloading google chrome and using that instead

hey guys im a shitty gm and i didnt finish ivy's cs in time (i still have 4 minutes technically but im depressed as fuck and i want to eat chicken wings and cry into my pillow and then go to sleep) so ill talk to u tomorrow at some point and if your cs isnt finished yet then its your lucky day because im giving a surprise extension since i am a sad piece of Shit and i dont have motivation

gn beauties love oyu

ik the rp was supposed to start today and im really sorry guys this is shitty but i have to postpone it a few days because of a family emergency, ill be out of the state for a few days and ill hve my laptop but its a really important family issue so i dont think ill be able to get on much /: im so sorry guys but i promise the second i get home the rp will start

ik the rp was supposed to start today and im really sorry guys this is shitty but i have to postpone it a few days because of a family emergency, ill be out of the state for a few days and ill hve my laptop but its a really important family issue so i dont think ill be able to get on much /: im so sorry guys but i promise the second i get home the rp will start

Don't worry, real life comes first and you can't help family emergencies - I hope everything turns out alright :) It isn't shitty, family emergencies can't really be helped and it's normal that you'd put it first. Seriously though, don't worry about the rp - look after yourself.

tenor.gif

okay guys im currently in new york flying home tomorrow afternoon so the rp will most likely start on sunday!!!

I honestly believe Haylee would have an aversion to her. The two are in totally different leagues when it comes to cliques in high school. Most of Skylar's clique would either be teasing or avoiding Haylee, so I couldn't imagine she'd want anything to do with Haylee

ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie caramel caramel madame moiselle madame moiselle deathworm deathworm
please finish your chars tonight otherwise they'll be rejected :/

but as for everyone else, ur free to create your character relationships. im putting together ivys cs and then the starter post. would you guys like for me to make a discord for the rp?

So I had my whole bio and sample done and then my laptop is a piece of shit and it totally deleted everything. Even everything for my own project. I'm gonna die. But I am finishing up

Skye-Dale =Mortal enemies, while Greek gods take bets on them.

On a more serious note, what you got in mind?
tbh i feel like she would have been chill with him when he was friends with dalton, and maybe they were family friends because of their parent's influence over the town, but i think she would kinda ignore him or dislike him on the down low
I honestly believe Haylee would have an aversion to her. The two are in totally different leagues when it comes to cliques in high school. Most of Skylar's clique would either be teasing or avoiding Haylee, so I couldn't imagine she'd want anything to do with Haylee
i don’t think skylar would tease haylee because she's secretly a sweetheart, but she’d ignore her for the most part. maybe she would be nice to her when they’re alone, but i don’t think they would hang out, and maybe she knew her as that girl that was obsessed with dalton?

tbh i feel like she would have been chill with him when he was friends with dalton, and maybe they were family friends because of their parent's influence over the town, but i think she would kinda ignore him or dislike him on the down lo

I like that idea. Would be nice to see how it goes from there.

i don’t think skylar would tease haylee because she's secretly a sweetheart, but she’d ignore her for the most part. maybe she would be nice to her when they’re alone, but i don’t think they would hang out, and maybe she knew her as that girl that was obsessed with dalton?

Despite how nice Skylar actually is, Haylee's pride wouldn't accept her only being nice to her when they're alone, so again, Haylee would pretty much dislike her unfortunately. And not many would know about Haylee's obsession as most of their interactions would have been on the downlow and it would have been more or less a secret after Dalton snubbed her.

Despite how nice Skylar actually is, Haylee's pride wouldn't accept her only being nice to her when they're alone, so again, Haylee would pretty much dislike her unfortunately. And not many would know about Haylee's obsession as most of their interactions would have been on the downlow and it would have been more or less a secret after Dalton snubbed her.
ok sounds good. i think skye wouldn't really think much of haylee, so she'd be hella taken aback if she's really hostile towards her yanno lmao

Keira Winston Keira Winston I feel like Rey and Skye would be friends, and would highkey talk shit about ex-boyfriends together considering they both have a bit of heartbreaker reputations

Also guess whose discord is having major problems and doesn't work atm??
Its-me-very-mary-kate-GIF.gif

So please if you want to talk relationships with Rebecca say something here or PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back