• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern / / w i r e s / / out of character.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Just figured out that @aeonian 's CS had a scroll.

"She's a mess in a dress except she never wears dresses." I'm in love with this quote/character.
i like those hidden scrolls they always trip people up (including me) and i laugh

thanks she would say the same to you but she's probably dissociating right now! but really thank you she is my daughter

Haylee will be an easy girl to be friends with if you're interested

I just have to finish her sheet.

Sure thing. Figured it would be best to have a player character as a friend instead of writing down Dale's npc friends.

if ur interested in what's been written thus far on my lil dude I'd be down
tho he's far from done

Foxagon Foxagon yo can i just... can i just say: let me protect the boy.

she's not much for friends but citra is much for violence and will gladly back him up in a fist fight just for the fun of it if the need arises.

zander's going to need all the backup he can get lol
he's a bit of charisma mixed with an unhealthy dose of spitfire

I've finished just about everything but the sample if you want to read over her personality and tell me if you'd think they'd be compatible c:

Aeronian, it almost feels like you enjoyed ruining her life haha.
you misspelled my name, i'm hurt. you can call me coco (from cockaigne) or nia ~~~

i did nOT. she's the little sister of one of my fave characters i've ever made i feel terribly about it. it's fine bixby and i put her and dalton in my rp and they're,,,,, less miserable there so it's FINE

Sorry for the typo. No hate plz.

And I get it. I like the concept of making a character as miserable as possible and see how things go from there.

not even close. i killed a girl's twin one time. that was p rough. had a girl that barely survived an abusive relationship. had a boyo that almost died from a cocaine overdose. feel like i'm missing my worst ones but idk i have so many kids.

So I finally finished my cs. I had to finish on my work computer, currently trying not to get caught.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back