• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝑊 𝐼 𝐶 𝐾 𝐸 𝐷

erzulie

cheers for spring; for life; for a growing soul

• image1.gif

WICKED.
    INTEREST CHECK

lore | cs | ooc

Last edited:
Oh, this sounds dope! I assume based on the intro we'd be playing (mostly) students, would we only be able to be human characters, or would nonhuman be options as well?

Oh, this sounds dope! I assume based on the intro we'd be playing (mostly) students, would we only be able to be human characters, or would nonhuman be options as well?
Yes so the focus on this rp will be on the magical students entirely! As for now , the options are either werewolves or vampires. I’m working on the lore right now so you can have more insight of the school and community.

Last edited:
erzulie erzulie I love Coven and knew I started watching it again for a reason! I am super interested! c: Also, is your avatar Nicki Minaj??

erzulie erzulie I love Coven and knew I started watching it again for a reason! I am super interested! c: Also, is your avatar Nicki Minaj??
Nah it’s not 😂. It’s just a pic I got from Pinterest. I’ll have the cs up sometime today or tomorrow but feel free to take a look through the lore and ask me any questions!

Super interested!! As someone who visits New Orleans occasionally, this is a really cool idea. We’re talking solely about werewolves and vampires for now - yes?

This seems awesome! I'm definitely interested, I really enjoy the thought you've put into this!

I'm interested...

BTW i live in New Orleans

Mardi Gras is my LIFE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back