• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Type(s)
Warning the following contains suicide as a major plot point. If you feel this would be triggering please leave. If not read on.

The following is an interest check for an RP based off of Wonder Egg Priority. The premise of the show for those who haven't watched follows a few people in the aftermath of loosing someone they knew to suicide. Each of the peopleend up at a deserted arcade, where they find a gachapon machine that dispenses a "Wonder Egg". At night, they're drawn into a dream world where the Wonder Egg cracks open to reveal a girl, whom the characters must protect from a hordes monsters. Saving enough people in this world may bring the person they want to back. I have other ideas I want to implement into the RP itself but I want to see if anyone is interested in doing this before I post it fully. I am also open to suggestions and ideas you have that you may want to incorporate.

I haven't watched the anime,but I know of it and I'm a magical girl fan in general so I might join as well if enough people show interest.

Hi!!

OoC on RPN or Discord?

And I see School in the tags. My gosh please don't tell me we just kids dealing with someone who killed themselves. If so that's a trigger for me. Ughs .

Hi!!

OoC on RPN or Discord?

And I see School in the tags. My gosh please don't tell me we just kids dealing with someone who killed themselves. If so that's a trigger for me. Ughs .

Probably RPN but if we get enough people then it'll be what more people prefer. Was thinking the youngest age as 16 or 17 so not sure if you'd consider that as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back