• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy W E E P I N G . W Y V E R N . T A V E R N ❧ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
:o sorry.. did i write you into a corner?
It's not that u wrote me into a corner. It's that i dont know how my guy would respond to something like that. Actually... i think i got it. Confidence. He's confident he wouldnt get charged. Too many people know him

It's not that u wrote me into a corner. It's that i dont know how my guy would respond to something like that. Actually... i think i got it. Confidence. He's confident he wouldnt get charged. Too many people know him

Oh great! Also, her next question was directed to him as well! Although I wrote that she looked at Myrin. Letting you know just in case =3

ah yes jayson, the sniffer of females
Well, he smells everything. Good or bad. Not really a choice lmao. Make a really loud sound go off near him and he'll jump out of his skin if he wasn't expecting it. If its loud to you its REAL loud to him.

Likewise, if there is a good smell it's real good. If there is a bad smell, its rancid to him

I just noticed this starting up again! Is there any room for me to join? I can either reuse my old character or make a new one

I just noticed this starting up again! Is there any room for me to join? I can either reuse my old character or make a new one

You may re-use! But do go over it again to make the necessary changes to the CS. There's some small stuff that's added on, but necessary especially with regards to rogue lore. :) You may maintain her relationship with Amaranth in her background.

Hope you're not too busy this time round?

Alright, I’ll set to editing my old character! Also, I’m fairly busy for the next 3 weeks (but will still be able to squeeze in time to rp), but after that I’ll become completely free

Alright, I’ll set to editing my old character! Also, I’m fairly busy for the next 3 weeks (but will still be able to squeeze in time to rp), but after that I’ll become completely free

Should be able to get in a post or two maybe?

Yep! Definitely. I’m slightly more freer this week so my posts will probably come out about then. After that, I’ll probably only be free on the weekends (for only 2 weeks)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back