• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy W E E P I N G . W Y V E R N . T A V E R N ❧ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
That's fucked lmao. But Jayson would give what coin he has left on him to help
I wouldn't worry about it too much, Rafe has a small fortune he'd just be acting like a big baby. The man doesn't like to spend money if he doesn't have to, he'd rather be making it. I'm not sure if the silver kestrel company has funding. Amaranth isn't supposed to even be there so the royal coffers probably aren't contributing and I think out of the two of them Rafe probably has more funds. Plus I think THE EMPLOYERS are supposed to be paying the adventurers who sign up which means....Rafe is most likely the one paying you guys too.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, Rafe has a small fortune he'd just be acting like a big baby. The man doesn't like to spend money if he doesn't have to, he'd rather be making it. I'm not sure if the silver kestrel company has funding. Amaranth isn't supposed to even be there so the royal coffers probably aren't contributing and I think out of the two of them Rafe probably has more funds. Plus I think THE EMPLOYERS are supposed to be paying the adventurers who sign up which means....Rafe is most likely the one paying you guys too.
No no. I wouldnt do it. Lmao. Jayson would definitely start digging Into his satchel to give him money though. That's just how he is.

okay so there's this accent that's sounds like english accent kind of except the "a" in made sounds like "eh" and the "ow" in thousands sounds like the e sound in french and there's no exclusion of the "r" in vowel+r sounds does that make any sense and it sounds like irish but they dont have the oi or the "er" so idk dialect?

anyway what accent is that

okay so there's this accent that's sounds like english accent kind of except the "a" in made sounds like "eh" and the "ow" in thousands sounds like the e sound in french and there's no exclusion of the "r" in vowel+r sounds does that make any sense and it sounds like irish but they dont have the oi or the "er" so idk dialect?

Cockney?

That's Cockney. I have a couple characters with that accent in other stories 👌

Em ain't that poor >:( not everything has to be taken from the royal coffers. Otherwise how could she fund armies when the order is to retreat.

But if Rafe wants something to moan about, he'll be playing then! :D

Em ain't that poor >:( not everything has to be taken from the royal coffers. Otherwise how could she fund armies when the order is to retreat.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Not saying that she's poor but how much money could she make on her own? She's the Princess, it's not like people are paying her to be that. Unless her Dad gives her a stipend. Wars are traditionally funded by the crown, she could still be supplying them if the treasurer is on her side/is unaware.

Not saying that she's poor but how much money could she make on her own? She's the Princess, it's not like people are paying her to be that. Unless her Dad gives her a stipend. Wars are traditionally funded by the crown, she could still be supplying them if the treasurer is on her side/is unaware.

Ca-*cough*nlen *cough*

Ca-*cough*nlen *cough*
94c.jpg

This office guy version of Rafe is adorbs! But you're right in a way too.. funding is still way too tight since there's only so much a city state can contribute compared with the capital.
My Rafe scale right now is off the charts. I found this band that I've been listening to and their songs just make me think of him. So I've been streaming songs while I imagine this scene I'm writing. :3

Edit: He wouldn't mind helping out but only because she asked. He's 102 and been in The Conclave for decades at this point, I'm sure he's got a nice phat stack of gold crowns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back