• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy W E E P I N G . W Y V E R N . T A V E R N ❧ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
t-this guy??
latest
No, this guy!
920x920.jpg

Israfael's bestie 4 life

That awkward moment when your dad asks what you're doing and you answer "Googling ways to quickly and effectively murder someone" before realizing that sounds concerning out of context. Whoops.

In any case, I have inspiration and I'm actually writing stuff for this now. I mean, I literally only have two sentences, but... it's a start? :/:

I spazzed out and clicked post before I could talk myself into deleting everything. And now I'm a sweaty mess.

There are probably typos because I didn't let myself reread it all (if I had, it would've never gotten up).

I spazzed out and clicked post before I could talk myself into deleting everything. And now I'm a sweaty mess.

There are probably typos because I didn't let myself reread it all (if I had, it would've never gotten up).
You say that, but you are the second to post, Kudos, and your post was perfectly fine. There wasnt a single issue. AND it had coding. Like....boi what? What are you worried about? lol

It was very good I enjoyed it a lot. Also the code was very well done, makes me want to step up my game lol
but that requires effort and I'm lazy

I am unsure if I should be working on a post or force myself to just not.

Myrin doesn’t look like someone with the physical capability to speak gruffly.

I don't see anything wrong with it =P Well, maybe he has a deep voice x3 I've had friends who look boyish but have surprisingly deep voices. Or it's one of those 'pretend voices'.

Kipsy Kipsy shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Good posts! You guys can Gm that barkeeper btw, even give him a name if you wish! Don't have to stop like right outside the door so to speak xD! The room is like up a couple flights of stairs. But it's fine if you guys leave it at that. Whoever posts next can follow up.

I don't see anything wrong with it =P Well, maybe he has a deep voice x3 I've had friends who look boyish but have surprisingly deep voices. Or it's one of those 'pretend voices'.

Kipsy Kipsy shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Good posts! You guys can Gm that barkeeper btw, even give him a name if you wish! Don't have to stop like right outside the door so to speak xD! The room is like up a couple flights of stairs. But it's fine if you guys leave it at that. Whoever posts next can follow up.
I didnt actually know where ya'll were in there. That, and on the flyer, that's where the instructions ended lmao. But hey! If it gets the ball rolling I'll gladly puppet him so we can get some activity goin!

oH sorry, I was trying to be subtle to make it less 'set-up' by detailing her location as part of the writing instead of instructions xD. Forgot it could be misread!

I was gonna choose a sulfjan Stevens song for spoiled brat’s theme (cause higher sound quality and no annoying auto tune) but his songs are too nice and calm and sad so I settled with super old marina and the Diamonds youtube pop

Myrin doesn’t look like someone with the physical capability to speak gruffly.
Hm~ I think anyone can speak gruffly. It’s just a low, moody tone of voice, is it not? Even I can do it when I want to (and I still have baby fat on my cheeks). Regardless, he’s speaking with the intent of sounding gruff, mostly due to reluctance and the fact that he wants to come off as intimidating/cool (yes, he’s that kind of boi). The characters around him can decide whether they find it gruff enough for their tastes or not.

Alright I'll take both of dem bois up to her room
Ah, wonderful! We’re getting this thing rolling :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back