• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy W E E P I N G . W Y V E R N . T A V E R N ❧ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey, Lekiel. I know I’m asking a lot of questions, I’m sorry.

I’m having trouble getting age perspective. So, my character is going to be born in Cal`Ancalen. He will be 21. Does that place his age in the siege of Cal`Ancalen, or after? Also, how is his age in relation to the Bluecloak formation?

I’m having trouble getting age perspective. So, my character is going to be born in Cal`Ancalen. He will be 21. Does that place his age in the siege of Cal`Ancalen, or after? Also, how is his age in relation to the Bluecloak formation?
I think I can answer this for you real quick. He would have been born waaaay after the creation of the Stormlords. I'm pretty sure they've been around before the second chaos war so they're most likely centuries old.

As for the seige I believe he would have been born after that as well. I'm not 100% with the exact timeline and could probably give you a more exact answer when I get off work if Lekiel isn't on before then.

Edit: I'm dumb you said bluecloaks that's what I meant yo

Yeah, it’s kind of hard to get the timeline down. I know the capital was liberated for fifty years, but I don't Know when the siege on Cal’ Ancalen was in relation to that, nor do Inknow the creation of the bluecloaks in relation to that, either.

Yeah, it’s kind of hard to get the timeline down. I know the capital was liberated for fifty years, but I don't Know when the siege on Cal’ Ancalen was in relation to that, nor do Inknow the creation of the bluecloaks in relation to that, either.
Well I know the seige happened before any of our characters were born. I'm like 85% certain of that. The bluecloaks are an older order so I would assume that their creation predates our current time in game.

Cal'ancalen was first besieged 50 years ago. Siege was lifted a year ago.

Bluecloaks were formed in response to the dire need for mages as the city was imprisoned for lack of better word.

If he is 21, he would be born during the siege. He cannot be a bluecloak, if he is born IN cal'ancalen itself. It was kharis bhalen who first started teaching humans (he was not caught by the siege, as he travels often to an'falithe). The cal'ancalen elves would not know yet that their lord had broken tradition.

You can be born in a village/town near to cal'ancalen though, you can be a bluecloak then.

And im fine with answering questions :)

Kipsy Kipsy We've added a bit of lore regarding the Infiltrators and Conclave of Shadows. You can find the 'book' in the lore section along with the other books ^3^ Would be great if you could go through it for extra pointers!

Rasputin Lore
Rasputin could be Kharis Bhalen's pet, who was stolen by Raejvik the Talentless. Or something something.. HEK YEAH! Wandering NPC comin up!

Now... if we got more posts...
I like it! But Kharis is low key very happy that cat is gone because he JUST KEEPS TALKING. The cat never shuts up and it was driving the old man crazy. Raejvik had no idea what he was getting himself into with this crazy autism cat, but guess what? Now he's stuck with him for life. Although Raejvik doesn't seem to mind. He has a friend now, he didn't have many growing up because he was never good at anything, but he is good at one thing: listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back