• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One w/ bloodfire OOC

i had an idea...we could pull it off in this ooc chat...i was thinking a one one one rp while we wait for responses to our rp...i was hoping to be a different character of mine...same powers as astalos but a different race. but he does not know he is a lemurian...and the reason for this being he was found in a forgotten underground abandoned prison because a few hundred years ago he was sealed by his older brother and sister.....anyway as he lives his human life he encounters creatures and other things from non human reality and eventually runs into one of his siblings along the way...

in a nutshell....when he is found he is taken in by a group of individuals who find the place he was sealed away in. he lives his life believing he is human but as he lives his life he encounters creatures and even others from non human races who are after him and such thinking his death prevents their races from being wiped out by humans and he also meets friends who are not human but doesnt know until they reveal said powers to him and such...and on the way he could meet a character who has been sealed away in a similar manner?

Oh wait, I didn't watch the thread and didn't receive the notifications for these. My bad! Give me a few minutes to read them...

Well, if it's still a one on one RP, we or one of us has to use multiple characters. That's not a problem with me, though. I like the idea! Although, will this RP's universe be linked to our other awesome RP? Like, both of them are at the same world but simply are just at different place currently? A crossover in the making. But I also like the idea of it completely separate from our other RP as it doesn't have to be the same concept, except for being Lemurian, so that we can definitely wait for replying in our other RP.

Those are my thoughts of it. I'm supporting it, wherever direction it goes.

yes!!!!!! also though i am a boy this character is female..so you dont mind do you since astalos is a boy this one will be one of my female characters

maybe this rp can have more than one person...say we could invite one other person into it? if you want this rp can be separate

yes!!!!!! also though i am a boy this character is female..so you dont mind do you since astalos is a boy this one will be one of my female characters
Nah, don't mind at all.

I was currently looking at the Rules of RpNation and was trying to find something I specifically want to find that had something to do with concerning this RP... I'll update on that once I find it.

i have the picture for my female character...(watched the raddix dummy song from undertale...i love the lyrics..heeheehee *glitches*)

rp anime girl 2.jpg this is her...her name is sylvia ravenstar but in rp's everyone knows her as raven

You're welcome, Computing Magus. For that, my new character shall be named bloodfire, then.

Also, hello! I'll be fine joining you guys.

i do not mind heehee *twitches* we will have a GREAT time (figured this ooc can have a mini rp heh heh)

we could either add him in to our current rp...oooooor...*glitches in a creepy disturbing way* or we can start anew...

We can add her in the RP. She's currently inactive right now, though. I was cleaning my electric fan while I was away. Eep.

(consider this a start then by the way my character has a sort of glitch mode when insane or bloodthirsty...and her hair remains jet black but her skin turns white as snow and her eyes turn a deep purple and red)

i stood outside the house of a pair of humans. the humans were unaware of my presence which gavce me a good time to concentrate. i glitched....as in literally glitched as if i were made of energy..it was a side effect of my strange insanity humans called glitch syndrome...though i myself am human this negative ability was never seen in other humans. i smiled wide with insanity as a huge eye of multiple inverted colors appeared in my mouth but i paid no mind. my teeth acting as the eyelids i glitched again . disappearing and reappearing in the house. "nobody can see me..." i whispered to myself. and why would anybody see me? i waS already dead for who knows how long...at least from what my friend had told me..a friend i have forgotten. he said i could find a way back into my human existence if i devoured the spirit of a human in their younger years where the energy was freshly renewed. i glitched to the back of the human male in the house. and reached my hands through and gently caressed his heart to feel it beat and whispered into his ear with a child like giggle.. "your heart beats so calmly....even when death stands behind you...but can you survive it...heeheehee?" i laughed as i caressed this humans heart..it felt soft and warm..as is to be expected from one among the living....but it would not sway me from my purpose to regain my human existence and i would do anything i can and WILL do anything to get that existence back.

(this is my start entry she has mixed memories of what she really is and starts out already dead after a battle on the world she came from. she only knows herself as human when she regains her life...by your characters spirit or some random human spirit she may encounter )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back