Video Games VTMB Clans??

mother of sorrows

๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š.

i don't know how many fans even are around on this site, but i've just finished my 1367th playthrough so i decided to come here and rant :^)
what are you guys favorite clan to play as? and to make things spicy, what is your least fav clan?

tbh malkavians are my absolute fav clan of all time because i can be a crackhead without limits, plus the dialogue is super fun! and i can have an argument with a stop sign so... point proven. my second fav would be ventures because it was the first clan i picked and so they have a special place in my heart :"")

Last edited:
My point of view would be weird, since I am mostly a tabletop player, which is... quite different from the way the game is presented in the game. I think I'm mostly a Nosferatu and Ventrue kind of boi. The video game made absolute shit from Malkavians, but in tabletop their playthrough is rather enjoyable... that, or maybe ebcause I have played the most banal multiple personality Malk, and had basically a Toreador and Brujah stuffed into one body.

I really, really like Toreadors, but the Sabbath ones. In fact, i think every clan that has "but the Sabbath one" is ways better than the vanilla Cammarilla one. They have spice to them, and I am totally stealing The Evil Within 2 concept for a Toreador if I ever find myself playing a Sabbath adventure.

Playing as Malkavians is fun for the dialogue, but my other favorite gameplay was would have to be Tremere, since I enjoyed their skills and abilities the most. Nosferatu was interesting to play as too since you couldn't be seen in public, but I never really enjoyed being confined in the sewers so they would have to be my least favorite because of their play style. It just wasn't my cup of tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back