• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

VTM anyone?

Would they be general rules like don’t kill each other? Or more story based like keep the human safe ? Or both ? Also Sherwood Sherwood since your player is a cop maybe my girl knows him from him coming and picking up “ bad guys” from her club only if you wanted us to know each other lol

A bit of both. But ears towards actions and behavior codes. Its basically a set of guidelines that all the members of the coterie (you all) are bound to. Think of it like the individual convictions, but applied to all. And you each have a say in it. Be it agreeing on them, or each picking one out each.

bambiighoul bambiighoul
If she is local. And keeps around the bad crowd. It wouldn't be out of reach if you wanted her to know of the Detective NPC trying to sniff out druggies.

That also goes for your guy, Sherwood Sherwood Since they would likely be working in the same Police Department.

I am liking the idea that one reason that the Prince of the city didn't kill me off is that I am a part of a werewolf family, and that he is trying to keep the peace between vamps and weres and keep a full out war from starting in the city.

I can modify my character a bit to make her a detective instead of just a tech-head if that would work better.

I am liking the idea that one reason that the Prince of the city didn't kill me off is that I am a part of a werewolf family, and that he is trying to keep the peace between vamps and weres and keep a full out war from starting in the city.

I can modify my character a bit to make her a detective instead of just a tech-head if that would work better.
What your character specializes in is entirely up to you. Anything you want, I can work around, so don't worry. And tech heads are pretty useful. Tech is a big part of the modern world.

Also, ill tell you all about the local Prince, and packs later. But if you all have any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them and see what I can incorporate.

One such idea I had is the relationship between weres and vamps here. Amd that they prefer not being at war. Like Sherwood mentioned. Not so stable as to not be tested, but close enough that when a vamp comes in and messes with a werewolf. Or vice versa, action is taken to remedy to the problem.

Basically. Like most mountain folk. They have a good thing going and don't appreciate outsiders coming in and messing it up

bambiighoul bambiighoul
If she is local. And keeps around the bad crowd. It wouldn't be out of reach if you wanted her to know of the Detective NPC trying to sniff out druggies.

That also goes for your guy, Sherwood Sherwood Since they would likely be working in the same Police Department.
I’m not sure I wanted part of her back story / goal is that she was an aspiring model in the 90’s so she was probably based in Los Angeles

How can I help you with that?

Would you like her to be from out or town?
I just need to find a reason why should would join this cause and come all the way out to (her words) “ bum fuck Carolina “ lol it’s in Carolina right ? 😂 . Maybe she owes the prince a favor ?

I just need to find a reason why should would join this cause and come all the way out to (her words) “ bum fuck Carolina “ lol it’s in Carolina right ? 😂 . Maybe she owes the prince a favor ?

I think I can organize something. Maybe someone helped you into the industry. Its time to return the favor. Or... you made a big mistake, and this is how you are going to make it up.

Perhaps you have your own fashion agency based in the area?

I think I can organize something. Maybe someone helped you into the industry. Its time to return the favor. Or... you made a big mistake, and this is how you are going to make it up.
I like the idea of her messing up somehow 😂 because I see her having a mouth on her / having a wild side

I don’t really feel like she’d be modeling as a vampire anymore . A quick sum up of her backstory is her sire was a photographer that was stalking her and scheduled a photo shoot with her because he was well known . He was obsessed with beauty and liked capturing it in more ways that one . He knew she was a stripper and a “party girl“ so he gave her something which made her pass out so he turned her and kept her his like pet for years by compelling her .

Cool. I'm going with a True Brujah, going to get lots of levels in Temporis.

Be careful not to encourage her too much. She can be a handful!

What Generation are you going with? If you don't mind me asking, that is.

For me I’m not really sure , I’m thinking her sire was turned in the late 1800’s but she wasn’t turned till the 90’s but like I think every decade he had a “ pet” till he got bored of them and then made a new one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back