• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

VTM anyone?

bambiighoul

A Ditzy Brat
Hi! I'm Bambi and I'm pretty new to the Vampire the Masquerade universe. I've played some of bloodlines 1 and I've watched some others play the tabletop vtm.
I have the gamebook and some dice and I've been really really wanting to play it lol I just haven't found anyone to do that with.
I'm looking for a somewhat experienced game master and then anyone else who would also want to join in maybe 3-4 people would be cool.
If you're interested please dm me, let's have a bloody good time!​

I'd be interested in playing a WoD or CoD game should an opportunity arise. Was hoping to GM one at some point but need a bit more experience in the world to try it. I got some books too.

I haven't seen a VtM game here in a while. I did see a Werewolf: The Apocalypse game but it didnt quite get off the ground.

But hopefully some attention might inspire someone with an idea to make one! I'd be down.

bambiighoul bambiighoul
If you were planning on playing it here in RPN, then you won't need dice, since the site has its own rollers we can use. And character sheets are as easy as writing one out in a post. Easy access to books or pdf's are about all that's needed.

I have a vampire character idea that I've wanted to play for a long time, so count me interested!

I'd be interested in playing a WoD or CoD game should an opportunity arise. Was hoping to GM one at some point but need a bit more experience in the world to try it. I got some books too.

I haven't seen a VtM game here in a while. I did see a Werewolf: The Apocalypse game but it didnt quite get off the ground.

But hopefully some attention might inspire someone with an idea to make one! I'd be down.

bambiighoul bambiighoul
If you were planning on playing it here in RPN, then you won't need dice, since the site has its own rollers we can use. And character sheets are as easy as writing one out in a post. Easy access to books or pdf's are about all that's needed.
We would just need a somewhat experienced game master and a couple of people and we’d be good to go lol. I’ve had the game book for a while and have been dying to play it / start a campaign. I have my whole character sheet done and that’s really cool they have dice on here .

Only idea i have for a game is was something I was going to do for a Werewolves one. But it could be adapted for VtM. Heck, ambitious me would probably allow vampire or werewolf as player characters. But! I dont know if I'm ready for GMing yet. So I'm not reliable. However! If no one else steps up to the plate, I'll bite the bullet and see what I can manage. And I'll have to try extra hard since I don't want to look bad in front of Sherwood-senpai.

Hmm. That said, I don't even have an idea for a character yet. So I'm behind you too.

Another player or two wouldn't be too hard. The challenge is finding a storyteller.

Only idea i have for a game is was something I was going to do for a Werewolves one. But it could be adapted for VtM. Heck, ambitious me would probably allow vampire or werewolf as player characters. But! I dont know if I'm ready for GMing yet. So I'm not reliable. However! If no one else steps up to the plate, I'll bite the bullet and see what I can manage. And I'll have to try extra hard since I don't want to look bad in front of Sherwood-senpai.

Hmm. That said, I don't even have an idea for a character yet. So I'm behind you too.

Another player or two wouldn't be too hard. The challenge is finding a storyteller.
Oooo what was the idea that you had ? The only idea I had was one in the past when I was going to try and play something with my partner . We were thinking a group of vampires that left their factions / clans and they all have blood hunts on them and they want to kill off their sires/ makers . Idk if that would be a good one though lol just an idea I had

Oooo what was the idea that you had ? The only idea I had was one in the past when I was going to try and play something with my partner . We were thinking a group of vampires that left their factions / clans and they all have blood hunts on them and they want to kill off their sires/ makers . Idk if that would be a good one though lol just an idea I had

I didn't have a full idea yet. But it involved a group of supernatural (you all) needing to protect the life of a human detective. A human who is not in the know. You'd have to keep him alive, and try to keep him from finding out about the supernatural in the process(if possible).

The human of a bloodline of warlocks who sealed away a powerful being. Others of the bloodline have been hunted down and killed by forces seeking to release said being. This human is the last one left.

But complications arise as the Detective is investigating a crime spree. One that you know is tied to the force that is hunting him. But you know you can't protect him forever, and some point you will need to stop the assassins, and find a way to see the ancient evil is never released.

Such an idea can easily work with outcastes and misfits and rogues of the vampire or werewolf world. The leaders giving you a VERY simple task to redeem yourself or promise to be left alone. Keep the dude alive, and your ledgers are cleared. The "grown-ups" are going to get to the bottom of things and try and stop the ancient evil.

But of course... things are never that simple. And this is your story. So it will be you who end up rising above and saving the day.

I didn't have a full idea yet. But it involved a group of supernatural (you all) needing to protect the life of a human detective. A human who is not in the know. You'd have to keep him alive, and try to keep him from finding out about the supernatural in the process(if possible).

The human of a bloodline of warlocks who sealed away a powerful being. Others of the bloodline have been hunted down and killed by forces seeking to release said being. This human is the last one left.

But complications arise as the Detective is investigating a crime spree. One that you know is tied to the force that is hunting him. But you know you can't protect him forever, and some point you will need to stop the assassins, and find a way to see the ancient evil is never released.

Such an idea can easily work with outcastes and misfits and rogues of the vampire or werewolf world. The leaders giving you a VERY simple task to redeem yourself or promise to be left alone. Keep the dude alive, and your ledgers are cleared. The "grown-ups" are going to get to the bottom of things and try and stop the ancient evil.

But of course... things are never that simple. And this is your story. So it will be you who end up rising above and saving the day.
That sounds really good / interesting I would just have to see how my vampire would fit into it 😂 she’s a toreador that definitely uses That charm They have . If we can’t find another game master and everyone else would be fine working with that story I’m definitely up for it

That sounds really good / interesting I would just have to see how my vampire would fit into it 😂 she’s a toreador that definitely uses That charm They have . If we can’t find another game master and everyone else would be fine working with that story I’m definitely up for it

I think they would fit into it just fine. I can't see how a charmer wouldn't. What grumpy detective wouldn't at least a little bit swayed by a bit of female charm? And could do well in keeping him out of trouble or explaining away things he should not learn. I could get her to fit into a game pretty easily.

If nothing else, I'm at least good at getting story stuff to fit together.

If there is a need for another player, I could give Psychie Psychie a nudge. She likes Vampires and stuff like that.

What's this? I have been summoned! Speak to me of this Vampire game and share with me the details as to allow me to properly compose a character.

What's this? I have been summoned! Speak to me of this Vampire game and share with me the details as to allow me to properly compose a character.
Bambi wishes to play vtm.

Squad is summoned.

No storyteller.

I offered idea. I am being held as sacrif8ceto be storyteller if no other more experienced storytellers step up., because I had minorly fleshed out idea. (Of which I'd allow vampires or werewolves, probably)

Then you came.

No idea has yet to be locked in for what we are going to play yet as we have yet to have decide on a storyteller.

Here’s a link to the character creator sheet which would be needed from everyone https://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pdf/VtM/Vampire_5thEdition_2-Page_Interactive.pdf

and here’s a link to a beginners guide to vtm that would be good for anyone that wants to join as well

Here’s a link to the character creator sheet which would be needed from everyone https://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pdf/VtM/Vampire_5thEdition_2-Page_Interactive.pdf

and here’s a link to a beginners guide to vtm that would be good for anyone that wants to join as well
Nah fam. We would likely be doing that here on rpn.

Besides, I'm on mobile. I can't do fancy PDF editing. I just rip off one of Sherwood or Psychies beautifully crafted character sheets, fill it with my own stuff. And pretend I did it like the big boy that I am.

Besides, I'm on mobile. I can't do fancy PDF editing. I just rip off one of Sherwood or Psychies beautifully crafted character sheets, fill it with my own stuff. And pretend I did it like the big boy that I am.
As long as it works for you, I'm fine with sharing my formatted sheets with you.

As long as it works for you, I'm fine with sharing my formatted sheets with you.
You have no idea how much that alone has helped me learn and keep up with yall. And doing things like yall do has helped me wrap my head around thinhs when I was starting out. Like painting with Bob Ross. Sure, my painting ain't going to look good. But it will kinda look like his! And I got to understand the mindset of painting!

Even now learning how to mess with its code without breaking it.

You have no idea how much that alone has helped me learn and keep up with yall. And doing things like yall do has helped me wrap my head around thinhs when I was starting out. Like painting with Bob Ross. Sure, my painting ain't going to look good. But it will kinda look like his! And I got to understand the mindset of painting!
Just paint a few happy trees, since everyone needs a friend.

Alright. So, maybe give it another day or so to see if a competent world of darkness GM shows up. Or when yall feel like buckling down and getting an idea cemented.

Until then. Is there any thing yall want to see in a WoD game? Looking for action? To mow down humans or other supes? Character moments? Romance? Mystery? Wanting a challenge? A focus on sticking to the shadows and the Masquerade?

What do you all be keen for? What do you all be craving?

So we’re still just waiting to see if anyone else wants to be game master and anyone else who might want to join basically right lol ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back