• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Accepting Requests v's shop

cherub.

𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 ☁ 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘳

0b7d5b7a2c229933cbd4988d3194a028.png

HELLO! ↯
im v, or val, whichever one you prefer, and this is my coding shop! my codes are here :
Resource - ☾ serendipity ━ freebies ; just incase you wanna see something similar to what you'll be getting! theres.. not really much else to say !!

psst look at the next box ! ⇨
UH.. HOW DO I GET ONE?
↬ of course, i gotta know, what am i coding for you? a description would be nice.
↬ a color palette ( link ! )
↬ any specific fonts ? instead of the ones i usually use ?
↬ a theme ??
↬ whats the use ?? cs , ic , just for fun ?
↬ pictures ? any faceclaims you want me to find pictures for?

((ummm not sure if i post it here but..))
↬ would like a space for say at least 2 pictures but also plenty of space for information
↬ a color palette: link
↬ any specific fonts: none specific
↬ a theme: something rustic maybe
↬ whats the use: cs

↬ pictures: just place holders please

i'll get started on it! would you want me to send you a wip of it, so you can tell me if it looks okay or not? ( when the time comes )

↬ description : a social media like thing (basically anything where i can do like status updates)
↬ a color palette : ( link! )
↬ any specific fonts ? : Midnight by artisins for the Name, and maybe Times New Roman or Arial for the rest of the text!
↬ a theme ?? : social media
↬ whats the use ?? : just for fun
↬ pictures ? any faceclaims you want me to find pictures for? : yeah, but i can find the faceclaims. i just need placeholders! (:

quick question ! neverlandeds neverlandeds
do you want all of those colors in the code, and another question ( sorry )
is there a specific social media you want me to refer to ?

it's just fine!! i wanted to clarify, that's it! aha..
and sure, that'll work!!

code for Ridge Ridge !! ♡♡
code by | cherub. cherub.

NAME HERE.

[class=x]
background:transparent;
padding: 7px;
Height: 130px;
Width: 130px;
transition-duration: 0.3s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;[/class][class name=x state=hover]
background-color: #917971;
opacity:0.8;
color:white;
width:137px;
height:137px;
[/class][div class=x]
basics.

[class=x]
background:transparent;
padding: 7px;
Height: 130px;
Width: 130px;
transition-duration: 0.3s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;[/class][class name=x state=hover]
background-color: #917971;
opacity:0.8;
color:white;
width:137px;
height:137px;
[/class][div class=x]
persona.

• plant your own garden
    and decorate your own soul,
    instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.
    ( "sad angel" are both tabs!! )
SAD ANGEL.
[/div]
write and describe ?? the personality here!! wooo
personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!! personality here, it overflows!!

scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!! scrollie!!
[/div]

Thankyou so much! Sorry it took so long to get a reply, haven't had access to a computer to see it in full!
I love it you wonderful creator! <3

eyy, just wondering cause it's been a week or so, but how's my request coming along?

neverlandeds neverlandeds
I have half of it done, just trying to figure out how the tabs work. After I figure that out and add a few things, i’ll be done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back