• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy VRRPG Roleplay?

Kishune

One of Oblivion
Hello! I'm looking to recruit some members for a RP I rebooted just earlier yesterday. The RP's going to take place in a unknown company claiming to be the first to build a virtual reality system. It invited people at random to come test this new system.

The world of this RP is going to be big and have much to explore...but I'm not looking to fully control how this RP is going to set up. I am wanting to create a whole world with everyone. I need help with make in quests, and setting up new regions. I already have basic no landscape maps I'm making but I want to make it with those in the RP.

I even have a lot planed too though. At least from the first few regions.But that's all rather far off. But the world is vast and has much for anyone who want's to enjoy. So if you are interested please check out the link below!

Detailed - Game Over Rebooted! (Open and Accepting) | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Also I like people who are willing to dedicate at least time into the RP. Not just post a few and then disappear, please...

Well, colour me interested. I've been a fan of these VRRPG RPs for a while, particularly because of TOME, so more likely than not, count me in. There's a chance I might decide to not join however, since my workload's been tough and I'm already invested in a few other RPs.

Last edited by a moderator:
LittleLoon said:
Well, colour me interested. I've been a fan of these VRRPG RPs for a while, particularly because of TOME, so more likely than not, count me in. There's a chance I might decide to not join however, since my workload's been tough and I'm already invested in a few other RPs.
Well thank you for being interested. ^^

And I understand about being busy with work and other RPs. I'm just glad that someones showing interest. Not saying no one has. Just nice to know that someone does and show support even though they might not join. ^_^

If you like to know a bit about a some my plans I am up for talking about them on here. And in the future if you're still interested in the RP and there's room be glad to add you...I'll kinda need someone with experience of these VRRPG type RPs at some point.

BTW love the sans pic you have! ^^

^ ^" You're welcome, friend!

Honestly I'm a huge sucker for RVRPGs, and I know I'm not the only one. If I don't end up joining, and I do hope I end up joining, I'm sure other people will show interest. I just don't want to join and then drop out because of other obligations, because I know how much it sucks. If I do decide to join then I'll be sure to ask, perhaps even before I join, but nothing comes to mind right now. And thanks!

PS - Angjkdbgkjdf I've found another person in Skeleton Hell, haven't I? Except I'm also in Fish Hell because I 101% have a squish on both Undyne as well as Sans and every other character is dear to me as well and it's terrible. ^ ^" Anyways, nice to see someone else who's Undertale trash. I can link you to the artist if you'd like.

I love for you to join as well, but lie I said I understand if you don't. ^^

I'm also other's are interested in the RP...my only problem is that it never seems to last. This is my 4th reboot of the RP 2 on another sight and this is my second on here. (I didn't utilize the recruitment forum the first time...still new to the sight.) But all failed to get past one mission before the RP died.

But I'll let you see how big the RP world I want to create is. The box that's on the make is the already available map in the RP now. The rest be redy for modifying later on.

http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag397/Kishune_of_oblivion/Personal/hhh_zpsdyt7a7nu.jpg

I love the link to the artist. ^^

Idk too much about the game personally cause...I can't get it...but I been watching the grumps play it and have been loving it so far. Especially Ross' and Barry's voices for the characters. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back