• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vreibas Chapter 1: The Trials

Interested?

• Total voters

Primordial

God Above Gods
The King's Trials
have arrived!

Brave heroes and adventurers of Vreibas, prepare to test your might! The King seeks the strongest warrior of our land! Prove to the world that it is you!

On the fourth day of Entheas, enter the Titan Stadium in our capital city of Thalor to face off against all others who will battle for Glory!

The reward for being the last one left standing is a hefty sum of 10,000 gold!

All manners of spell and blade are permitted to be used in this competition. Short of killing your opponents, fight with all of your might!

---

Alright folks, this is my concept for a campaign. As you may have noticed, the title of this thread says Chapter 1. That is because I intend to continue this story after the Trials are completed. I am aware that this is quite an ambitious project I'm putting out there, but I have high hopes.

Any feedback for this would be greatly appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back