VR Login (Reboot)

Lyra and the others would of fought to the death if it would get those other followers from insulting Lord Hector. They had no idea how amazing he was but it still frustrated them to hears such insulting things about him. Especially since they were making one huge mistake, he was no knight but an Overlord. With his power over death he stood without any equal in this world. No matter what they could say they would obey his wishes and not make a scene.

Meanwhile Hector had been waiting wishing Luna would hurry up and get there. He was sure she would be their any second since they didn't have to go that far. A couple of times he almost just finished it all and claim his victory but the idea of her seeing face when he did it seemed priceless. That single thought kept him in place, unshakable and unwavering.

Finally though his wishes had been granted. Hector could see Luna had finally pushed the door open and was trying to catch her breath. She like she was about to start some kind of grand speech but must of been in shock to see him there. Not wasting any time to gloat he drop his sword down hard on the head of the lich dealing critical damage killing it outright. In its place was left only the skull as a dropped quest item, proof of his victory.

World Alert:
Congratulations to Hector Wolfsbane for Claiming The Haunted Castle of Avalon for Clan Pendragon

Due to this player being a faction leader players that join his faction will have access to this castle as well.

As a reminder joining a faction will grant players bonuses so go out and join a faction today.
( Idea Idea ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Tsutarji Tsutarji )
Hector didn't expect a world alert to happen because of his actions but that was a quick way to advertise for him. Technically even the other faction leaders were as well since players wouldn't all join one faction. All in all he was just glad he won the castle. To celebrate he looked around until he found what he was looking for , the throne. Taking a seat he felt comfortable and relaxed.

"Well that was fun, wouldn't you agree?" he asked Luna. "You really shouldn't underestimate those who you just met. They might surprise you." Right at that moment his followers came rushing in overly excited. Each wanting to hug and congratulate him for doing what they knew he could.

"Alright thank you all but now what shall we do about out guest?"

Reis Reis

Caelyn continued mumbling to herself as she planned before blinking in confusion when Sera spoke up. "Hm?" she said before a flash of realization crossed her face. "Oh, yes of course," she added, smiling softly as she blushed slightly as she moved to the menu, sending the two invites to her. Both the clan invite and the Party invite. She smiled softly again at Sera, as she patted her on the head, looking around a bit softly as she smiled still, looking around a bit when she noticed the message pop-up on her view about someone already conquering the beginning areas castle. "Well, well well..." she then said, a smile on her face as she spoke. "It seems that we're going to have our work cut out for each other," she said softly, laughing a bit to herself as she made note of who it was that did the conquest and the faction they lead.

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Sera watched her friend as was coming up with a good grinding plan and other ideas that we could do. " thanks " she said as she noticed as the two invites poped up in front of her. She quickly accepted the party invite then she groaned as she pressed accept on the clan then a pop up came up saying are you sure. She growled and pressed yes and then she smiled as she was apart of her good friends clan. She noticed as she also got the message pop up. 'oh so some already beat us there damnit that sucks' she thought before she smirked slightly at Caelyn and nodded " yeah lets get a move on it then i don't wanna be beat by someone else today " she said running toward the first areas where they were gonna fight these monsters and collect stuff.

ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

Luna's wide white eyes stared out in uncomprehending shock. Her eyes followed Hector as he lopped the lich's head off and sauntered over to the throne. The high elf looked left, right, and left again, looking between the already fading corpse of the lich and the knight who killed him. For a moment all she could do was tilt her head, her eye and mouth twitching in shock. She didn't seem to notice as her NPC followers called out her name, surrounding her in a defensive stance. Although they knew they couldn't take on that overlord of death, they would undoubtedly die trying.

"That...was...SO COOOOL!!!" Before anyone could process what she just said, Luna leapt across the room right in front of Hector. Her bright blue eyes almost glew as she stared all over Hector's sword. Wow, I never expected you to kill the lich in one hit, though maybe it wasn't that surprising--I could probably do the same--but the way you beat me to the room like WHOOSH and killed in one hit like BAAM was just aweso--"

Luna's feverish speech ended as suddenly as it started. Suddenly she was stunned into silence again, a look of horror on her face. She stared at the notification ahead as if she had just received it.

World Alert:
Congratulations to Hector Wolfsbane for Claiming The Haunted Castle of Avalon for Clan Pendragon

Due to this player being a faction leader players that join his faction will have access to this castle as well.

As a reminder joining a faction will grant players bonuses so go out and join a faction today.

Tears glistened on her face as she took in the information. "Wait...if you won...that means...!" Luna suddenly collapsed on her knees. Her palms slammed down on the ground in front of her with a heavy thump. "My...my...MY CAAAAASTTLLLLEEE!!!"

Luna rolled on the ground kicking her feet and wailing like a baby. Shouts of "Master!" and "Are you okay?!" came from Luna's surrounding NPCs. But Luna didn't seem to hear. Her cries of frustration drowned out their concerned shouts with ease.

"I want a whole castle for mai kiiiingdooooom, what am I gonna do nooooow?!" With more speed than her agility seemed to allow, Luna crawled up to Hector's knees and hugged them hard. Big wet eyes stared up at him as she rocked forward and backwards. "Giiive meee aaaa caaaaastle PLEEEeeAaaSseE!" Luna showed no sign of stopping as her tantrum got worse and worse with every second that passed. Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Caelyn chuckled softly as she slowly nodded a bit as she listened to Sera. "Of course," she said softly, smiling a bit softly as she nodded again, before slowly moving about, planning on heading out to locate a decent area to grind up levels for Sera. "First order of business though, is to get your level closer to mine," she said softly, smiling at her as she winked a bit softly, chuckling a bit as she did. She then slowly looked around, letting out a soft sigh as she did. "And while I don't want to be beaten either, we should take it slow. After all, we both aren't level 100. We need to focus on that first, right?" she said softly, smiling a bit softly at her as she spoke, chuckling a bit.

Tsutarji Tsutarji

NOTE TO SELF: NEVER EDIT CODE WITH RICH EDITOR

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Pic2] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=Modename1] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=Modename2] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=PC] [/class] [class=NPC] [/class] [class=Quest] background-color:black; color:orange; border:3px solid gold; [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]IMG_1932.PNG[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]BIGSis_Pear7[/div] Level 100 Wood Elf[/div]

1050 HP

7500 MP

6000 Stamina

STATS

*Constitution: 350

*Strength: 200

*Endurance: 200

*Agility: 150

*Spirit: 90

*Intelligence: 250

*Wisdom: 44

*Charisma: 100

*Leadership: 350

*Magic Resistance: 20%

*All attacks with spears ignore 50% of all damage reduction and bypass wards

*Enemies have a 20% chance of becoming distracted by your appearance unable to attack you (or really anyone)

*Enemies looking upon your form will have their guards lowered allowing you to deal 50% more damage to them

* Your pet followers now deal 100% more damage

*30% Damage Reduction

*Extra 50% more damage while dual wielding

*50% increased movement speed while in the forest/jungle

*You are 50% immune to all CC

*All of your pet followers have a 50% increase to all stats

*When outside a city + 50% XP Gain

*+20 poison damage a second for 60 seconds (spear)

Production Skill Levels
*Woodcutting LVL1

*Mining LVL1

*Enchanting LVL1

*Calligraphy LVL1

*Alchemy LVL1

*Woodworking LVL1

*Tailoring LVL1

*Leatherworking LVL1

*Smithing LVL1

*Jewel Craft LVL1

*Craftin LVL1

*Cooking LVL1

*Trade LVL1

Items
Animal Tamer's Mask (Legendary)
Spear (common) x2
Bunny Maid Dress (Legendary) [Set]
Bunny Maid Ears (Legendary) [Set]
Bunny Maid Stockings (Legendary) [Set]
Bunny Maid Heels (Legendary) [Set]
Bunny Maid Bowtie (Legendary) [Set]
Beastmaster Twinspears (Legendary)

World Alert:

Oh! Now that was something else. So someone got a castle already? Probably another level 100 player, another faction leader.

"Can't very well let myself fall behind, now can I?" I told myself. I now knew what sort of faction I would want. I wasn't that great a fighter, my build was made to quickly reach as many followers as I could, and while surprisingly my gear seemed to support that pretty well, that didn't change the fact that even someone like me knew I wouldn't stand a chance against a real fighting guild. I wanted to make something that was nice and brought people together, something that would let me see a lot of things without competing with everyone, and something that the combat guilds wouldn't want to mess with too much even if I was weaker than them.

That group back there had given me the answer. I wasn't the only one that could be afraid. Nor the only one willing to protect. At least for now, I could defend the earningns of the weak. I could become a bank. It didn't sound that glorious, but the more I thought about it, the more the idea of doing that seemed fun. How many people could really be doing that in MMOs, right?

First order of business was still finding a good location. While I muttered over the warning earlier, I happened to recall a certain Island to the northeast. It wasn't a wet big Island, but it was far away. It was relatiavely high level, around 70-80, and built to make it harder to reach before those levels, by making boats unable to reach it and aerial transports need good defenses as well. This was great news because, if I wasn't mistaken...

I opened my inventory to check: Yes! There it was! With my equipment, I could summon an eagle that would take me anywhere, so long as I wasn't within a town. In other words, I was probably currently the only one capable to reaching this Island. I couldn't remember everything about the island, but the memories were fresh enough in my head that I could remember some details of it. There were lots of hidden things and a forest, and underground something that I needed to find with a tree and a Phoenix that was needed to maintain the whole place your own.

Sounded pretty fun. I wondered what it would be like, riding around in a Phoenix. Would it even be possible? Only one way to find out!

I took two fingers to my lips and whistled, summoning the eagle. There were no instructions on how to summon the eagle, so the thing probably just summoned the eagle whenever you thought of it or something.

"Take me to the lost Island!" I commanded the bird as I got into it. My followers climbed on as well, and I witnessed as the eagle seemed to grow in size as each got on. Whether the eagle could transport any allies of mine as well remained to be seen, but so far I had no allies. I was still alone in this world. My mind's eye was filled with a framed picture of several little children that surrounded me in a big furnished room. My lips twisted into a frown for a moment, but then I shook my head.

"What am I doing... Even if it's a little lonely like this, this is a game! I'm supposed to be enjoying it! I'll get some friends in no time, you'll see. Now, let's get going!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I passed through many places on the way to the Island. Deserts, snowy places, forests. I saw a few interesting birds and almost got slammed into a dragon of not the unexpected (but obvious in retrospect) aerial skills of the eagle I was riding on. This wasn't a legendary set for nothing. As I began approaching the Island, I was met with a "courteous" welcoming crew of several ballista dragons coming my way. I was able to fend them off well enough, though the useless of my follower's wards before the dragon's attacks made it clear how useful they would actually be on this Island. Once I had obtained it, I would have to go somewhere I could level them up right. For now though, I would need to find some safe place to have them stay while "momma went to work".

I looked at my surroundings as I landed and the eagle was dismissed. It was a beach, as expected of a Island, though it quickly shifted into a Island after about 7 or 8 steps.
Walking side to side were some greyish red crabs , some just slightly out of the water but most still within it. On the other side, I could see through the "stealth" type auras of some trees, revealing laying in wait mobs such as guardian ents and saplings.

"Keep an eye out for any enemies. If you see anything, warn me IMMEDIATELY, understand?" I told my followers. I didn't want to loose them so soon. Didn't have the gold to recover them yet, even.

[/div][div class=NPC style="display:none"]
[div class=Pic2]View attachment 466672[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename2]"Princess" Aiko Kiokami[/div] Level 3 Dwarf[/div]

150 HP

98 MP

100 Stamina

Stats
*Constitution: 5

*Strength: 2

*Endurance: 0

*Agility: 10

*Spirit: 2

*Intelligence: 4

*Wisdom: 3

*Charisma: 30

*Leadership: 0

*XP (Production): +20%

Production Skill Levels
*Woodcutting LVL1

*Mining LVL1

*Enchanting LVL1

*Calligraphy LVL1

*Alchemy LVL1

*Woodworking LVL1

*Tailoring LVL1

*Leatherworking LVL1

*Smithing LVL1

*Jewel Craft LVL1

*Craftin LVL1

*Cooking LVL1

*Trade LVL1

Items
Starting Items
*Leather Hood
*Leathers
*Meat
*Other random drops

-SPACE RESERVED FOR WHEN I REMEMBER TO DO SOMETHING WITH IT-

[/div]

[script class=Modename1 on=click]
hide PC
show PC
[/script]
[script class=Modename2 on=click]
hide NPC
show PC
[/script]

Sera couldn't help but smile as she listen to her friend talk. She quickly ran over to so she would be extra safe if they stuck together when fighting monsters. She smiled before laughing softly at her " hehe yeah I'm the lonely level one here Caelyn " she smiled at her as they walked. She had only a small basic sword for a weapon but at least it was something that she could use to defend herself from monsters and use to grind her way up to higher levels along with her. She looked out at the Grinding area for training. She quickly pulled out her sword as she looked around happily. She couldn't wait to grind levels and get some item "well you have high health right because of your high level so couldn't we just attack a monster then you hit it then i go in for the finishing blow?" She asked looking at her love.

Hector had been a bit surprised to hear Luna amazed and somewhat excited about his abilities with handling the lich. Unfortunately he could appreciate that for long as a look of realization came to her face. From there Hector was starting to wish that he was somewhere else. He was a very morally flexible person but from all the shouting and crying all he wanted was to be gone. He looked over at his followers but they seemed to think he was just going to handle it himself. Before he could make a move to do anything Luna charged t him and latched onto him forcing him to stay in place. The sad thing was he wanted to phase through Luna but she wasn't actually attacking him so she technically wasn't his enemy (stupid technicalities) and she was holding him so tight that he couldn't phase through the throne either.

"Lord Hector," said Emily. "I think there is something that might help you with this... little problem." The infernal walked around the others to Hector's side and whispered into his ear a most interesting plan. One that Hector knew could work to his advantage in the long run plus stop a queen to be from crying her days away begging for something her wasn't sure he could give right now.

"Someone find me a quill and some paper to write on immediately!" With no hesitation they all moved until Cynthia came up to him with a little surprise.

"Here you go my lord, the finest quill I could get my hands on for you."

You have acquired The Golden Quill (Rare) and some paper

"Well thank you Cynthia," he said as he took them from her. He quickly writing making sure that everything he was trying to convey was clearly written.

"Now about this whole castle business," he said trying to calm down Luna. "I can't just make a castle appear for you but as I am in the business of helping others for a price I can kind of give you what you desire."

Pact of Alliance between Hector and Luna

Hector Wolfsbane of Clan Pendragon extends the hand of friendship and alliance to Luna and her followers. From the moment Luna agrees to this alliance she, her followers, and her (Clan) shall have access to Hector's castle and his full support for any problems that Luna ever comes across.

In return she must share half of anything she acquires and provide any help to Hector whenever he ever ask it of her.

As an extra bonus to Luna, Hector promises that if the chance to acquire another castle does arise he will do everything in his power to make sure that she will have primary ownership of said castle.

Upon accepting the terms of this pact it will become binding and can only be broken by the choice of at least one party involved.

Signature: Hector Wolfsbane

Signature:_________________

"Just sign down on the bottom and I can help you get what you desire."

"My lord are you sure this is wise?" asked Lyra. "We could simply just get rid of them and move on without them."

"No I am quite sure this is for the best," he said giving Emily a knowing wink. "With this alliance everyone gets what they want without having to kill anyone. "

Reis Reis

Caelyn nodded slowly at Sera. "Sure, sounds like a good idea to me," she said softly, shrugging at her. "Though I don't know how the party system works in this game." She said softly, shrugging a bit again. "It's possible I could just kill them and earn you experience that way." she continued, shrugging again as she smiled softly, nodding again slowly as she moved a bit, opening the map to look around for something for them to spam killing, such as wolves or something.

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Sera looked at her before she nodded then she saw a small pack of wolves spawn near them. She looked up at Caelyn and she pointed at them. She drew her sword and got ready to fight anything that would come her way. She looked up at Caelyn and she smiled happily at her. She knew they could easily take this pack of wolves.
She got ready before frowning " wait is there anything i should know before i go in battle Caelyn" she asked.

Luna sniffed as Hector gathered a quill and paper. She crawled backwards on her knees as Hector began to write, her wet blue eyes staring up with more curiousity than sadness. Her tears were forgotten as Hector spoke up and handed her a newly written letter. The surrounding NPC Followers gathered around the high elf and shoved their way over her shoulder. The entire group read the letter as one, their eyes glinting with uncontainable curiousity.

"Hmm, this seems pretty decent, but..." Luna's face formed a disappointed pout. "Why do I have to share half of my things?" Nova closed her eyes in thought, carefully comsidering the contract. When she nodded and opened her eyes, she leaned down to whisper into her master's ear. "Master, this contract works very much in our favor. Not only will we have free access to this castle, we will also be given a potentially better one if we happen upon one. Furthermore, this man offers his full support to you and your group. Considering his outstanding capabilities when faced with someone of your level, an alliance with this man would greatly benefit us. All of this at the price of half of your resources, but with your combined powers, you will gain more than enough items to spare."

An understanding grin suddenly appeared on Luna's face. "I get it now! So basically, this guy will give me everything I want if I promise to give him a few gifts that I don't need anyways?" The NPCs around Luna praised her intelligence when summarizing the situatuion. Half of them hardly understood what was going on, and the other half was too suspicious to care until now.

At last, Luna stood up and looked at the man before her. "Alrighty then Ser Hector, you have a deal!" Nova dropped a quill into Luna's hands, and the girl immediatly signed her username onto the contract. Her bright blue eyes shifted back towards Hector, and she let out her most amiable grin. "I look forward to working with you!" Quinlan63 Quinlan63

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Pic2] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=Modename1] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=Modename2] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=PC] [/class] [class=NPC] [/class] [class=Quest] background-color:black; color:orange; border:3px solid gold; float:right; width:72%; [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]token_1 (1).png[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]BIGSis_Pear7[/div] Level 100 Wood Elf[/div]

7250 HP

7500 MP

6000 Stamina

STATS

*Enemies have a 20% chance of becoming distracted by your appearance unable to attack you (or really anyone)

*Enemies looking upon your form will have their guards lowered allowing you to deal 50% more damage to them

*30% Damage Reduction

Production Skill Levels
*Woodcutting LVL1

*Mining LVL1

*Enchanting LVL1

*Calligraphy LVL1

*Alchemy LVL1

*Woodworking LVL1

*Tailoring LVL1

*Leatherworking LVL1

*Smithing LVL1

*Jewel Craft LVL1

*Craftin LVL1

*Cooking LVL1

*Trade LVL1

Items
Spear (common) x2

Just as I was preparing to make my move and start exploring the Island itself, my first step into the grass sent a few loud "PING!"s into my eardrums. On the right side of my field of vision, right at the corner, there was a message indicating I had new quests to complete. I pressed the button to check them out.

[div class=Quest]
"The Island" QUEST COMPLETED​

Quest: Abandoned by All
Type: Collect
Duration: Short
Backstory: From stories you've heard, you know of the presence of one who might help you find the mysteries of this island: Galand the exiled. He must be hungry, perhaps through his stomach you might request his assistance.

Current Objective: Bring 7 Salty Crab Meat from the Lost Sea Crabs to Galand the Exiled

Reward: ?????????? [/div]
[div class=Quest]Quest: Thunderbird
Type: Kill
Backstory: There are many strange creatures in this island, marvels of nature and aberrations alike. While it is up for you to decide which one the thunder bird is, it certainly is one of the swiftest beings on the island. To even catch it, let alone kill one is a rarity in it's own right.

Current Objective: Kill 1 Thunder Bird

[div class=Quest]Quest: Lightning Strikes Twice
Type: Kill
Backstory: Who said there's too much of a good thing?

Current Objective: Kill 2 Thunder Birds

"So, I have to kill those guys?" I inquired to myself, facing the beach again. At that moment, one of the crabs slithered out of the water for a moment, seeming to grab a small pebble on the beach, routinely inspecting it. Well, it was as good an option as any right now. "Stand back, I'm going to strike first, but I don't want you guys to get hurt. Skeletal Minion! Skeletal Archer! Piercing strike!"

With the stacking of my attack's reduction of defense, plus the fact I was level 100, the crab took a rather sizeable hit, then another from my second spear immediately after. Almost 1300 damage in one go, nearly half the crab's total HP. For a monster almost 30 levels below me, surviving at all seemed like a rather impressive feat. In other games, this would have probably gone with one go. Following the attack, the crab immediately resorted to using one of it's skills, which would block the damage of the next attack against it. Fortunately for me, an arrow from my archer came right in time to soak up that defense, then my skeletal minion threw in another hit against the crab. I finished it off with my next attack. I looted the crab.

1x [Tender Crab Leg]
1x [Broken Crab Shell]

Hmm, so this meant that the crabs didn't have a 100% drop rate on the "salty crab meat" I was supposed to get for whoever Galand the Exiled was. I was a little worried this might take way longer than expected: I did kind of spend all my luck just getting chosen to be one of the level 100 characters. Still, I came to do something, and I was not gonna give up until I'd done it! I rose my spears again, and scouted the beach for the next target.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

There he was. Sitting alone in the middle of a clearing, a single cloaked figure tended to the carefully set up fire in front of them, seeming unconcerned with my presence. Periodically they emanated hungry sounds of a pleading stomach, but looking at their complexition, those skinny old legs, the shaking arms whose floppy fingers appeared barely able to hold the stick with which they were tending the fire, they wouldn't be able to satisfy that hunger themselves. I approached them.

"Hello there, Galand the Exiled!" I greeded the old man. The figure stopped for a moment. They seemed angry at first, but then they began sniffing the air.

"Is that... crab meat I smell?" they sniffed the air again, dropping their stick in surprise, their hands trembling now more even than before. "Salty one at that! Will you please share it with me? I've been living on leaves for days now! Ever since they kicked me out of that lab."

I smilled. A lab huh? I remembered something like that. This probably meant I was on the right path, if the fact there were quests for it didn't suggest that already.

"Sure, I'll give you the meat. In return, can you hel-"

[div class=Quest]
"Abandoned by All" QUEST COMPLETED​

Quest: The Secret Lab
Type: Exploration
Duration: Medium
Backstory: Hidden in this island, was a secret laboratory researching into the two major aspects of nature: animals and the elements, specifically in their unity in certain magical beasts. Now that you've earned Galand's favor, he is willing to help you explore that lost laboratory, from which he was kicked out of, but you will have to find the entrance yourself, for it keeps changing.

Current Objective: Get the Galand's Notes from Galand the Exiled and discover the entrance tree to the secret lab.

"Oh thank you, thank you!"

"As I was saying, Galand, there is a favor I'd like to ask of you..."

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Here we are." I stated to my followers. Thanks to my ability to see through stealth, the aura that hid the secret tree among trees that hid saplings or guardian ents was not a problem for me, and I could search without wasting time with traps. The entrance's location changed every hour according to Galand. He had explained a few things about this Ilsand to me while he gave me his notes, though I would probably need my followers to remember so much as a third of it. I raised my hand and placed it on the tree. The time had come to enter the secret lab.

[div class=Pic2]View attachment 466672[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename2]"Princess" Aiko Kiokami[/div] Level 3 Dwarf[/div]

150 HP

98 MP

100 Stamina

Stats

Production Skill Levels
*Woodcutting LVL1

*Mining LVL1

*Enchanting LVL1

*Calligraphy LVL1

*Alchemy LVL1

*Woodworking LVL1

*Tailoring LVL1

*Leatherworking LVL1

*Smithing LVL1

*Jewel Craft LVL1

*Craftin LVL1

*Cooking LVL1

*Trade LVL1

Items
Starting Items
*Leather Hood
*Leathers
*Meat
*Other random drops

[/div]

hide PC
show PC
[/script]
hide NPC
show PC
[/script]

Hector was pleased by Luna agreeing to his terms as it was going to be very profitable for them both. Before responding a notification in his HUD informed him that he needed to allocate the points for his followers. He wasn't even surprised to see that they took a massive jump in levels all the way to level 13. To make things easier he quick set everything to allocate evenly except adding points into leadership since they were not going to need it. Over all thanks to the bonus from his leadership stat they were looking far more powerful then when they started. He set it to automatically keep increasing the stats for him this way and confirmed the changes.

"Good, well as we shall be working together first order of business will be to check out what possible treasures the castle holds and to sure up our defenses. With everyone one in the world aware that I'm here it is almost a certainty another faction might come to challenge me. I'm confident they will be no issue by themself but if they bring an army that will only help them in the long run." Hector was no fool to just think he would go unopposed. Even with how powerful he is the set up he picked for himself is only good at one on one fights and he doesn't have enough undead to create a good army yet. He always had his trump card but he did want to show his hand just yet when the game has only just started.

"Shel and Joan go watch the front doors and keep anyone who does not wish to join me or Luna. Lyra and Scarlett stay right here and report to me if anything happens. The rest of you will come with me, Luna, and her companions to check the castle. We need to have this place check from top to bottom so to know where all the treasure is and where every room that will be useful is."

"Yes our lord," they all replied doing as he instructed.

"If you have anything to add please say it now otherwise save it for later when we get this done," he said looking at Luna.

Reis Reis

Caelyn frowned softly, before slowly shaking her head. "I do not think so," she said softly in reply to Sera's question. She then nodded slowly after a bit, and getting out her own sword, she prepared herself, before moving to head out of the city, planning on finding a good place to level Sera up, as quickly as possible. She continued on, exploring the area, and chatting with Sera as normal, when they came upon an area that had a few wolves in it. At first glance, there appeared to be 5, maybe 6 wolves circling around. And that was just what they could see.

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Sera looked over at her friend then she smiled as she looked into her eyes before she looked at the wolves and she put her guard up before she chuckled. she looked down at the wolves before she ran at one and she swung at it. she tried her best to hit a few of them to get experience from the battle , all she needed to do was stay alive so her Bestie could fight them off. she ended up killing one of the wolves before another one when to attack her but she guarded with her sword before she attacked it doing so damage and she gulped as she felt kind of stronger but kind of scared of dying to pack of dogs. " cmon Cealyn lets beat these Dogs " she said smiling at her , the only girl she would ever love and the only person who seemed to catch her interest in real life and in the game.

Luna grinned excitedly at Hector. Even though she would no longer own this particular castle, she was confident that her new ally would bring her gifts that were far more fitting for someone like herself. When Hector suggested that they search the castle and fully fortify the castle, she gave a sloppy salute before turning towards her NPCs.

"You guys understand what happened here, right? Me and Hector just agreed to share this castle! In return I'll be helping him out with favors and giving him gifts in the future, but when we come across an even better castle, Hector will do everything he can to get it for me!" Luna dramatically lifted her hands at the surrounding area. "Now we're gonna go look for treasure and secure this place's defenses. Leeet's gooo~!" The NPCs simultaneously nodded in agreement, hopping at the chance to obey their master's orders. After they started towards new parts of the castle, Luna considered her player info.

Even though Hector agreed to help out Luna's clan at the moment...she didn't even have a clan! Luna recognized that this was a big problem. How else would word of Luna's kingdom spread if she didn't name it anything? A castle is worthless without members to run it! However, no matter how hard she wrinkled her face in thought, Luna couldn't seem to come up with a good one. "Hmmm....what name, what name..." She drifted besides Hector, her mumbles clearly giving away the issue she currently faced. Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Caelyn chuckled softly, as she monitored Sera's health a bit, half thinking she should look into getting some healing abilities so she could help any allies they stumble upon. She then smiled softly to herself, as she quickly blocked one of the other wolves from attacking Sera from behind, using her blunt wooden sword to toss it elsewhere as she swung at another wolf. "Technically, they're wolves. Not dogs," she said softly, looking at them, smiling still. "From the looks of it, they're common Grey Wolves, native to North America. You see them a lot in the beginnings of RPGs from that area." She continued, chuckling a bit to herself as she spoke, shrugging softly as well.

As they continued the fight, the wolves dwindled down to about three or four left, there having been almost a dozen hiding in the bushes. "Hold up," Caelyn then said, smiling a bit as she held out her free hand to block Sera from attacking anymore. "There's something I want to try..." she then continued, smiling again as she glanced over at Sera's stats, to see if she had leveled up anything. As she did, she slowly moved, putting the ring that she had gotten for free on, as she approached the wolves. "Now then... let's see how well this works..."

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Sera smirked at her as she knew of course they were wolves but she just wanted to call them dogs. As they fought the animals more and killed a few. She noticed Caelyn stop her from killing anymore. Sera looked over at her then she nodded at her. She felt like she had gained a few levels ..most likely she was at least level three now or maybe five she could cheek her status but she felt like she didn't want to risk it or even mess with it due to her being to excited about fighting and leveling up with her bestie. She watched her put on a ring then she watched her " hmm whats that" she asked looking at her

Caelyn smiled softly, chuckling a bit as she marveled herself at the ring, which seemed to be beautifully ornate, made out of some dark coloured metal. "This?" She said softly, slowly, and slightly sensually, moving to kiss the ring on her finger. "This was a gift. Given to me, and me alone." she then said, smiling softly. As she spoke, however, her smile grew more and more sinister, as she held out her hand towards one of the wolves, just as it lunged at her. "Υποβάλετε τη θέλησή μου. Λυγίστε το γόνατο και σερβίρετε.*" She then said, as the ring began glowing, the wolf freezing in place, before calmly trotting up to her, the sinister, and sadistic smile on her face still, as she pet it's head. "Good... So, it works." she then said, almost as if she was mumbling to herself.

Tsutarji Tsutarji

(* "Ypoválete ti thélisí mou. Lygíste to gónato kai servírete." in greek or "Submit to my will. Bend the knee and serve." in english.)

Sera nodded then she watched her use the ring on the wolf. She couldn't help but be amazed how it looked. She sighed wishing she could be that cool like her friend. She watched as she kissed the ring then pointed it at the wolf. She gasped as she said some words in greek then she smiled at her as the dog walked up to her and sat beside her " question can you do that to powerful enemies" she asked as she blushed deeply before she purred softly before she walked up to her then she placed a hand onn her shoulder " a little power hunger huh dear" she said then she blushed before to her hand off her and looked away as her face turned red. She then looked at her " so hmm can you do that to players?" She asked

It had not been long when Hector realized that they were gonna have to split up more to cover more ground. Motioning for everyone to spread out he stopped Scarlet from leaving as she was the only other member of his group that could summon the undead and that could come in handy. With each of them splitting off into different directions Hector chose for them to head down a flight of stairs in hopes that there will be some kind of treasure vault hidden down there. Before he headed down he turned back just to check on Luna and her followers. What he saw was well a girl who looked like she was in some super deep thought. He really didn't want to ask about what she had on her mind but he knew that was all he was gonna be thinking about until he found out.

"Hey is everything ok? You seem like you have something on your mind."

Meanwhile Selena had made what she would call a big discovery, a whole room of alcohol. Yeah so she could somewhat of a drunk but she didn't care especially since Hector never complains about it. and she had come across a motherload. So far from what she could nothing looked to special yet but she checked the properties of one the bottles and was shocked from what she saw.

Finely Aged Beer
Effect: Has a 100% chance to make the user drunk for 1 hour
Drunk- Increases damage by 200%/ Lowers Accuracy by 50%
Finely Aged Bonus- Increases your Charisma by 100 for 5 minutes

"Jack-pot," she said before sitting down and take a swig from the bottle. "I'll catch up with them... later *hiccup*."

Reis Reis

Caelyn sighed softly, before slowly looking back at Sera, smiling at her. "It's fine..." she said softly, shaking her head slowly as she patted the wolf on the head a bit softly, before sighing once again. "I do not think that it works on players, just monsters." She then replied, smiling up at Sera, moving slowly to get a look at her friend's stats now, nodding slowly. "We should be able to move on soon, to another area, maybe take a couple of risks, going into a higher leveled area then you'd normally be able to handle." she continued, stretching lightly. "Maybe do some quests to get some money up and going, don't know if there's a player market. Even if there is, I doubt many people would be looking at it yet."

Tsutarji Tsutarji

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Pic2] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=Modename1] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=Modename2] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=PC] [/class] [class=NPC] [/class] [class=Quest] background-color:black; color:orange; border:3px solid gold; float:right; width:72%; [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]token_1 (1).png[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]BIGSis_Pear7[/div] Level 100 Wood Elf[/div]

7250 HP

7500 MP

6000 Stamina

STATS

*30% Damage Reduction

Production Skill Levels
*Woodcutting LVL1

*Mining LVL1

*Enchanting LVL1

*Calligraphy LVL1

*Alchemy LVL1

*Woodworking LVL1

*Tailoring LVL1

*Leatherworking LVL1

*Smithing LVL1

*Jewel Craft LVL1

*Craftin LVL1

*Cooking LVL1

*Trade LVL1

Items
Spear (common) x2

My entire field of vision went white for a moment as we transitioned from the outside part of the island into the lab tunnels. It did startle me a bit, but naturally I quickly regained my composure. It was probably just Avalon Online's equivalent of a loading screen upon teleport.

The whiteness faded allowed me to take in the changes to my environment. We seemed to be in some sort of underground tunnel as expected. The walls were littered with things sticking out of them, roots and pipes for the most part. There were corpses on the floor, and several scratch marks and carvings into the dirt, suggesting this was supposed to be representative of some battle: The lab's scenario was that of a break out.

"Oi! Look! Invaders! Bet they're behind this mess!" I turned around. A group of Wildhire Soldiers stood behind me and my followers, clutching their spears and preparing to attack. Their appearance was that of roman-soldier-looking catfolk, lycan and kitsunes, there were five of them in total. By their gazes, my followers had caught their aggro first. Dammit.

"TAUNT!" I yelled as I jumped at the Wildhire Soldiers. It worked perfectly, instantly turning their attention to me. Hopefully this was the only group of mobs patrolling this area. While the levels of my followers were naturally rising quickly, given how many high level mobs I killed and would still kill in this Island on my path to conquering it, they were still nowhere near strong enough to survive and encounter with these enemies yet. After I'd established my base, I would have to search for a more efficient way to power-level them. But for now... "Firestorm!"

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

We followed the Galland's Note's directions to a certain empty room. There were some beverages on a wooden table at the center of this small room, surrounded by chairs emptied in a hurry as evidenced by some having been left topled and the drinks unfinished.

Oh, right! I had a new quest, right? I had to use Galland's notes to find clues with which to beat the bosses or something. I pulled out the ragged pieces of parchment from my inventory, began shuffling through them.

"Let's see, let's see... "The scales may be blue in a black hole, but the yellow stones glow in light. We all want the yellow stones. Yellow stones are life. THEIR life." What the hell is that? How am I supposed to use..."

[div class=Quest]

Quest: Yellow Stones
Type Collecting
Duration: Short-Medium
Backstory: The notes appear to be indicating some kind of precious yellow stones...and something with scales. Weren't there a ton of dragons on the island? And there was some mining place nearby...maybe the two are connected somehow? And if you could get some of those "yellow stones", maybe you could earn the favor of the people of this lab as well.

Current Objective: Collect 20 golden minerium and bring it back to Head Researcher Garius.

Reward: ??????????
[/div]

After this, a large yellow line suddenly emerged from my feet and extended out into the corridors. Where was it going? Was it leading me somewhere? I took another glance at the room, and noticed that the tunnel map also had a line going through it. The line started at the "you are here" point and went into som place chamber called the "mining center".

I threw a spear over my shoulder.

"So, THAT'S how it works." I grinned to myself.

150 HP

98 MP

100 Stamina

Stats

Production Skill Levels
*Woodcutting LVL1

*Mining LVL1

*Enchanting LVL1

*Calligraphy LVL1

*Alchemy LVL1

*Woodworking LVL1

*Tailoring LVL1

*Leatherworking LVL1

*Smithing LVL1

*Jewel Craft LVL1

*Craftin LVL1

*Cooking LVL1

*Trade LVL1

Items
Starting Items
*Leather Hood
*Leathers
*Meat
*Other random drops

[/div]

hide PC
show PC
[/script]
hide NPC
show PC
[/script]

Sera nodded softly as she looked at the wolf in front of them as if it was some type of companion or like a pet. It seemed to be useful to low levels but kind of useless later on compared to higher monsters " hey can it like get stronger or will it always be a level one wolf?" She asked as she walked with her "lets go then i cant wait to test myself with you" she smirked as she wanted to have as much fun with her" ohh yeah lets get a few quests as well" Sera smiled softly as she looked up at her friend before giggling

Luna looked up at Hector after he addressed her. "So, I've been thinking. The contract says we form a partnership between our Clan's, right? So that means I need to make a Clan before we can officially work together. However...the thing is..." The half-elf sighed in exasperated frustration. "I can't come up with a good name! Will you pleeeaase help me out with this one?"

Meanwhile, Nova's brows were furrowed in worry as she idly examined different rooms in the castle. Pous noticed the girl's glum face and put a hand on her shoulder. "W-w-...what's wrong?"

Nova looked up at the skeleton girl before shaking her head. "Master is working so closely with these people...she trusts them. Can we really protect her from an enemy she trusts?" Nova stared down at the floor in worry, a sweat mark indicating her worried mood. Pous tapped her shoulder reassuringly. "M--Master knows what she's doing. If she needs us she can call us in an instant, remember?" Pous did her best, but it didn't look like she was doing anything to quell the High Infernal's worries.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Users who are viewing this thread