• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Voyager | Dead Space x Bioshock inspired Roleplay | Interest Check| Space Survival Horror |

Why yes, I’m a dead space enthusiast.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
———
359A378D-72A7-42BE-9B50-376C6954EA29.gif
————

Story Overview

The year is 4647, humanity has advanced as a species and found across the Milky Way galaxy as a whole, believing that they are truly the apex predator of the galaxy.

Though after countless and hundreds of years of research and mining resources the galaxy is no longer abundant for resource extractions, in the year 3567, Dr. Mandile found ways for humanity to go deeper into the abyss of space and long periods of travel across the universe it’s self.

Now in the current year of, 4647 humans invited a massive ship with the objective of finding any planets that are filled with resources and habitable for humanity to live on, though of recent news the ship has lost all sorts of communications with anyone and has went dark. Now the U.N.O.H (United Nations of Huamnity.)has sent a small team of security and engineers too check on the voyager and fix its internal issues and get it back to its mandatory and working condition.

The crew is mostly composed of engineers and security, hopefully enough to bring the ship back together and unravel the sudden disappearance of VOYAGER. Though the last message the U.N.O.H has received was a complex message that scientists still haven’t uncovered…

—————-
Rules

1. All Rpnation rules apply, if you are unaware of such rules please read them.

2. Whatever I say goes, I always have the last word, please respect that.

3. It is not first come first serve. All characters will be evaluated by me to see which character fits the best for the cast.

4. Romance between crewmates is allowed, he’ll even preferred, each character sheet will have ‘relationships’ with other crewmates, they’ve all been crew-mates for at least 2 years.

5. As the title says, this is a dead space x bioshock inspired. Please match the ‘aesthetic’ as some put it. I know you all are capable of matching the vibe but I’ve dealt with some people trying to play the role of superheroes.

6. Regarding rule 5, you don’t have to know anything about the two games, just know that this is a survival-horror roleplay.

7. No anime face claims please, keep it realistic. I’m fine with actors and what not.

8. Literate writing please, keep it fancy and keep it nice.

9. Characters fates will be relied on a dice if they live to tell their tale or not.

10. Regarding rule 9, this is a horror roleplay characters will die. Let’s be mature and not cause drama because of this.

11. Keep drama out of ooc.

13. Make sure to have fun guys, I just want to write a good story with some fun people!

14. The age requirement for the roleplay will be 18 and up. Sorry kiddos.

15. Lastly, this is dead space inspired so please be aware that there will be body horror.

————

Roles Available

• Co-Captian
• Lead Engineer
• Security officer
• Basic Security (1-3)
• Basic engineer (1-3)

Lore

The Voyager
Produced by the U.N.O.H, the voyager is a colossal size ship, able to hold around 5 thousand people at maximum. Having a standard amount of security details and engineers to tend tot he ship daily to make sure it continue its mission of finding habitable planets for humanity to live in, across the universe. Though most of the ships redefined are high wealth class of humanity. Therefore, the ship is much more nicer than other ships produced by the U.N.O.H.

Last edited:

Murdergurl

will turn your insides into your outsides
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Celestial Water Celestial Water

Well, this image is straight from that movie, for one.

359A378D-72A7-42BE-9B50-376C6954EA29.gif

And the plot of the movie is basically that a ship, The Event Horizon, is testing a new form of Faster than Light travel that essentially tears a hole in the fabric of reality and passes through to the point on the other side. They test the drive out by Neptune and the ship and its crew disappear for... something like a decade... and then suddenly reappear years later completely abandoned. SO then a crew is sent to investigate.

The movie is definitely sci-fi horror, and I won't say anything else, lest I spoil it for you...

Well, maybe one more thing:

Libera Te Tutemet Ex Inferis

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Thanks. Never heard of that movie. I need to find a way to watch it! I love supernatural and cosmic horror!

101 101 can elaborate on fancy writing?
Sure thing, nothing novella, but I want at least 4 paragraphs, and definitely no one-liners.

Characters sheets will be made later today or tomorrow, thanks for showing interest guys!

Karcen Karcen Murdergurl Murdergurl Celestial Water Celestial Water

Bullyboy Squad Bullyboy Squad
Couldn’t tell if the cookie was you expressing your interest or not .

More lore will be added also.

Murdergurl

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Sure thing, nothing novella, but I want at least 4 paragraphs, and definitely no one-liners.

Characters sheets will be made later today or tomorrow, thanks for showing interest guys!
sure thing. I already have a faceclaim in mind as well as a vocation. Going for a mechanic/technician role

More lore will be added also.
I look forward to reading it so I can get a better gist of what would be appropriate for character background.

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
sure thing. I already have a faceclaim in mind as well as a vocation. Going for a mechanic/technician role

I look forward to reading it so I can get a better gist of what would be appropriate for character background.
Noted and it’ll be about mostly the ‘vibe’ as some people say and exactly what to expect from enemies and what not, just wanted to say everyone gets this their own personalized space/diving suit so hopefully that’s cool enough for you guys:)

Also forgot to add roles and will be alongside the lore, apologies for that.

Though do expect some body horror and what not it is inspired by dead space and bioshock : D

Last edited:

Murdergurl

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Noted and it’ll be about mostly the ‘vibe’ as some people say and exactly what to expect from enemies and what not, just wanted to say everyone gets this town personalized space/diving suit so hopefully that’s cool enough for you guys:)

Also forgot to add roles and will be alongside the lore, apologies for that.

Though do expect some body horror and what not it is inspired by dead space and bioshock : D
vaguely familiar with Deadspace, as I watched some animated prequel to the games (Deadspace: Downfall) many years ago. But I've never so much as seen gameplay footage or a trailer for bioshock

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
vaguely familiar with Deadspace, as I watched some animated prequel to the games (Deadspace: Downfall) many years ago. But I've never so much as seen gameplay footage or a trailer for bioshock
Oh I love the animation and I think it’s very underrated!

But that will be added later today when I get the time.

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Bump;

- Roles have been added. As in the details most are just security and engineers.

- Lore will be added later tonight or early tomorrow.

Prizzy Kriyze

Multiple Stab Wounds
Bioshock and Dead Space are definitely up there on my list of good settings, count me as interested enough to keep an eye on here!

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Bioshock and Dead Space are definitely up there on my list of good settings, count me as interested enough to keep an eye on here!
Welcome aboard character sheets will be made soon.

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
is this thing still happening?
It is I just forgot to bump lol. I’ve been playing Callisto protocol which caused me to replay dead space lol.

Character sheets will be made this week alongside lore.

Users who are viewing this thread