• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Voyage To The End [OOC]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Here be today's update (I'm still wurkin' on mine):

-Remus the mini-dragon, played by Scaleless Scaleless [complete]
-Mariana the cursed, played by Ayama Ayama [complete]
-Gunhild the shovel mage, played by Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread [complete]
-Prince Carolus, played by @D. Rex [WIP]
-Sadboy Cicero, played by @Kloudy [complete]
-Vaimi the smart, played by Echocoa Echocoa [complete]
-Jasha the rogue, played by RaiAthar RaiAthar [complete]
-Lorelei & the hulk, played by Pumpkin Spice Cyanide Pumpkin Spice Cyanide [WIP]
-Petra the unconcerned, played by Hyphae Hyphae [WIP]

-Inanimate animator, played by @aurivee_ [waiting]
-Funny tortle boi, played by @AriAriAbabwa [waiting]
-Another mystery, played by blueskies blueskies [waiting]
-The ultimate unknown, played by @Tellussoil [waiting]

Lmk if I missed anything~

Last edited:
Scaleless Scaleless In the interest of flavour, I changed all instances of Quantum to Abyssal in Jasha's CS. Also added a few more things. I'm content with what I have down. Let me know what you think.

Mkay, my gal is up- hope y'all like. I wanted to make someone strong and useful without being overpowered, and internally conflicted without being too angtsy. If she's accepted, my thoughts for plots are:

-She's probably met Remus and Cicero before in her quest for ancient knowledge about magic and the Abyss
-When Vaimi and Yelpeiros were making their way through the Central Valley, I think she could've been one of the mercenaries they hired
-Since it's obviously a risk allowing a cursed Abyssal to take part in an expedition into the Abyss, I was thinking maybe Lorelei and her bosses allowed it under the condition that she be assigned as Prince Carolus' bodyguard, and that she at all times wear an amulet created by the Sisterhood of Moonlight designed to isolate her from the call of the Abyss, with the drawback that it weakens her to about 2/3 of her usual physical strength

What do y'all think? Any other ideas?

Mkay, my gal is up- hope y'all like. I wanted to make someone strong and useful without being overpowered, and internally conflicted without being too angtsy. If she's accepted, my thoughts for plots are:

-She's probably met Remus and Cicero before in her quest for ancient knowledge about magic and the Abyss
-When Vaimi and Yelpeiros were making their way through the Central Valley, I think she could've been one of the mercenaries they hired
-Since it's obviously a risk allowing a cursed Abyssal to take part in an expedition into the Abyss, I was thinking maybe Lorelei and her bosses allowed it under the condition that she be assigned as Prince Carolus' bodyguard, and that she at all times wear an amulet created by the Sisterhood of Moonlight designed to isolate her from the call of the Abyss, with the drawback that it weakens her to about 2/3 of her usual physical strength

What do y'all think? Any other ideas?
Definitely curious about connections and would love to think more on it! Vaimi definitely would have been interested in the nature of their curse, and given their ability to get to the root of magical effects, would definitely want to do what they could to help her reach her goal ^^ And I intentionally included that detail about mercs so that other characters could potentially pick that up as a point of contact, so I'd be happy with that too :)

blueskies blueskies You are welcome to make a profile. I would accept 2~ more and I think it’s a safe assumption that anyone who has not posted a character yet is unlikely to do so.

Ayama Ayama I love the new character. Just noticed we were missing a tank lmao. She looks super fun to have around and I like the lore you came up for her. Guessing she learned how to wield her weapons from her time with the Orcs? It looks good to me as is. Definitely looking forward to seeing how she will react when the curse gets worse instead of better. Did ya have a source in mind for how her father got his curse? I have an idea for this in relation to another character's backstory.

All currently posted characters are good to go, other than 2 small changes or additions. Just 1 with unfinished magic stuff and another change elsewhere.

blueskies blueskies You are welcome to make a profile. I would accept 2~ more and I think it’s a safe assumption that anyone who has not posted a character yet is unlikely to do so.
That's probably my que to get what I've got up rather than continuting to procrastinate. Hope I'm not too late.

I’ll give a chance for anyone whose shown their face in here to post a character before we start. But, I’ll be closing down the doors for any new possible entries. So no worries. ❤️ Hyphae Hyphae

I’ll take a closer look at your character later. I did skim over the magic part though and think you should organize your spells with their name and a sentence about what they do. Ik you probably have a lot bc they are a lot smaller in scale so don’t feel the need to go into detail. Ex:

Lamp: Creates a hovering ball of light that follows the user for 3 hours.

blueskies blueskies AHAHA. I think that is a brand new sentence my friend, but if you can sell me on it ofc. 🤣

Perhaps they were kidnapped from their home in the abyss as a baby, sold as a pet, then somehow escaped to the wilderness? I think a wolf would sooner eat such a tiny creature than raise one. But, Fae are known for a connection with ‘nature’ as far as popular mythos goes. Perhaps that’s why they looked after it instead? Either that or some subtle psychic control. Don’t wanna write your character for you, just thinking up someways to make such an idea fit. You can write up some bulletpoints for the backstory and I can read it over before you get too far.

(If that’s what you end up going with)

Ayama Ayama I love the new character. Just noticed we were missing a tank lmao. She looks super fun to have around and I like the lore you came up for her. Guessing she learned how to wield her weapons from her time with the Orcs? It looks good to me as is. Definitely looking forward to seeing how she will react when the curse gets worse instead of better. Did ya have a source in mind for how her father got his curse? I have an idea for this in relation to another character's backstory.

All currently posted characters are good to go, other than 2 small changes or additions. Just 1 with unfinished magic stuff and another change elsewhere.
Not sure what you mean by a source- your lore says that if people misuse and abuse the magic they have to deal with the consequences, so that's what I followed :/

Was not looking, but can make Mari open to the possibility- could be interesting to explore ._.
I was gonna create a spicy boy as intrigue since all the others are nice so I think that could work. 👀 do you have a mobile friendly version to look at?

I was gonna create a spicy boy as intrigue since all the others are nice so I think that could work. 👀 do you have a mobile friendly version to look at?
Plaintext added. I'm not at all sure she's straight, but it'll be interesting to explore either way.

Not sure what you mean by a source- your lore says that if people misuse and abuse the magic they have to deal with the consequences, so that's what I followed :/
A source, being the entity responsible for giving him power and subsequently cursing him.

I was thinking that something more specific returned his calls, or his desires for power. A comatose state is the usual response to overusing Magic, what he received sounds more like he may have unknowingly cut a deal with a specific entity. It can tie in with another characters backstory, was what I was thinking. (The serpent demon as discussed a few pages ago if you remember, her symptoms, coincidently, suit the design of.) Of course, she would not know of this, her father wouldn’t either.

We can leave it as is if it does not interest you: her father getting cursed by an unspecific source that we can explore later. But, there is still a source in this case—just an even more mysterious one.

blueskies blueskies There is only one realm here. You can create a city or location within Erebus if it helps you create a character!

A source, being the entity responsible for giving him power and subsequently cursing him.

I was thinking that something more specific returned his calls, or his desires for power. A comatose state is the usual response to overusing Magic, what he received sounds more like he may have unknowingly cut a deal with a specific entity. It can tie in with another characters backstory, was what I was thinking. (The serpent demon as discussed a few pages ago if you remember, her symptoms, coincidently, suit the design of.) Of course, she would not know of this, her father wouldn’t either.

We can leave it as is if it does not interest you: her father getting cursed by an unspecific source that we can explore later. But, there is still a source in this case—just an even more mysterious one.

blueskies blueskies There is only one realm here. You can create a city or location within Erebus if it helps you create a character!
I think I meant levels, I’m sorry! Was thinking maybe fae aren’t usually seen on Erebus, and that’s why he was taken as an oddity.

Got it. I think getting to meet and have a conversation with the entity about her father and such would be an important scene for her, but unless it adversely affects the plot I don't think there's a need to plan the specifics of it until they're already really deep into the Abyss.

I think I meant levels, I’m sorry! Was thinking maybe fae aren’t usually seen on Erebus, and that’s why he was taken as an oddity.
Ah I getcha. And sure! That was what I was anticipating anywho so it works out. Maybe from one of the earlier levels like 2-10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back