• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Voyage To The End [OOC]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Calling it now.

Group 1: Carolus, Cicero, Viami, Lorelelei + Guardsman
Group 2: Remus, Gunhild, Marianna, Petra, Jasha

Echocoa Echocoa Viami in my head-canon
Honestly apart from not having a big ol' hood and being a bit more form-fitting than I was thinking, that's great image for their Spriggan cloak, and yeah, they do look pretty similar to the character I based their design around ^^

I might hold on to that image for clothing description help >-<

Last edited:
The hole itself is big enough that guarding all of it is not a feasible thing to do, so I guess its larger than several cities combined. And it has dozens of layers with predators in it.
Exactly. Easily small enough to completely search in a day or two. :P

Happy Friday all- have a roster update!

-Remus the mini-dragon, played by Scaleless Scaleless [complete]
-Mariana the cursed, played by Ayama Ayama [complete]
-Gunhild the shovel mage, played by Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread [complete]
-Prince Carolus, played by @D. Rex [WIP]
-Sadboy Cicero, played by Kloudy Kloudy [complete]
-Vaimi the smart, played by Echocoa Echocoa [complete]
-Jasha the rogue, played by RaiAthar RaiAthar [complete]
-Lorelei & the hulk, played by Pumpkin Spice Cyanide Pumpkin Spice Cyanide [WIP]
-Petra the unconcerned, played by Hyphae Hyphae [WIP]

-Inanimate animator, played by @aurivee_ [waiting]
-Fae wolfboy, played by blueskies blueskies [waiting]
-The ultimate unknown, played by @Tellussoil [waiting]

Lmk if I missed anything~

I hope everyone is doing well! It feels weird with things so quiet so I figured I should say something >-<

Decent myself, RPN once again turns off notifs after a while so I stopped getting updates.

Still advocating for discord btw~

I believe we're really just waiting on Scaleless to return since they've been off for a week. So here's hoping they're alright and that we'll see them soon ^^

A lot of work went into this, so it would really be a shame if it was for nothing.
I mean no offense to Scaleless, but would anyone here be willing to take over his role as GM in the event he doesn't return?

If no one steps up...I could try...but my GMing and writing for sure is not on his level.

A lot of work went into this, so it would really be a shame if it was for nothing.
I mean no offense to Scaleless, but would anyone here be willing to take over his role as GM in the event he doesn't return?

If no one steps up...I could try...but my GMing and writing for sure is not on his level.

I'll take the silence as complicit disagreement. Phew...dodged that bullet, heh.
Ah, I'm sorry, I've been distracted >-<

But I definitely couldn't take over, I have almost no experience with writing, much less leading something like this.

Being in charge is for suckers.

And I don't think just seizing the reigns is a very courteous thing to do in Scaleless's absence.
At most we could copy n paste our CS's somewhere else and do a carbon copy of the rp based on wat we know so far. We wouldn't really need to make much besides the thread. We could just reference back here for stuff.

That way we can use what was created here but not hijack the rp, in case scaleless comes back. I kno he has a storyline planned out.

I've just dm'ed them on discord, but yeah not sure what's going on. Hopefully they're indeed okay!

I don't exactly have the time to clone and then manage a new VttE, and I'd prefer for Scaleless to simply return to us, but I would still join as I still really wanna use Cicero in the setting he was designed for.

Basically I'm down for whatever happens~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back