• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vows & Faith

Coffee Cup

Hello, for those who enjoy fancy coding I apologize. This idea came to me while away from my pc, so I am on mobile and don't want to fuss with it.

You may call me coffee or cup, both work for me. I am 18+ and I am off and on here. Meaning I am not consistently online. I am not the ideal writing partner if you are looking for someone who is available every day or capable of rapid responses. Likewise I am not looking for that and am perfectly fine with periods of absence, being away. I have had roleplays in the past that went on for two years and we would reply weeks or months in-between. All I ask is for some communication please, even if you didn't say anything before your absence and you come back and wanna keep going, let me know, or if you are no longer interested, please also let me know. I would also like my partners to be 18+. I am not tolerant of one liners, please provide responses that are not just reactions to my own but also provide something for me to work off of as well.

genre/setting: fantasy, medieval

In a world where demon lord and heavenly deities exist, with humans in-between...

A demon, a monster, fiend with a widely known reputation of violence and conquest. He has been expanding his influence with demons under him, taking over towns if not wiping them out of existence completely. Come the day the encroaching horde and his hordes set their sights upon its next village whose people worship and follow different heavenly deities, he is met with fighters unwillingly to be simply ran over. They fought believing their patron deities would protect them and bless their soldiers. Yet ultimately the demon and his soldiers won, and the village is on the precipice of extinction.

For whatever reasons the demon was "fair" to the village. Maybe he was lonely, maybe he wanted only to add insult to injury, maybe it was a last ditch effort by one of the people in pleading to spare the village, but whatever it may be he chose to spare them from death if they delivered him a bride in return. They comply in time, and offer up someone whom either fit his requirements (if he gave any) or if he didn't who they thought may be enough or best in appeasing him. One way or another, either by switching places or something else, the demon gets a bride he is perhaps a bit peeved and certainly surprised to receive.

The character I play is the bride, he will be male, and his patron deity is a virgin goddess of which he also had sworn to be. While I have written the demon as male in this setup, I don't actually care what gender you play. Please pm if you are interested with ideas and your character concept. I've left this fairly flexible. My own character concept will be up when I return to my pc. <3

UWOHOHO. I'd be hella down for this but I'm gna hold back on DMing you until I get back to my computer (I myself am on mobile atm, LMAOOOO)

talk to you soon!!!! >: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back