• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Voltron or Adventure time rp

bioluminescence

Hey, guys!

I'm an absolute garbage woman and am looking for a long term, or at least we intend for it to be long term, rp starring a few ships from dumb cartoons because I have no self-control. I prefer an attempt at being literate, but like. We all have typos. I don't want to write a novel for each reply. Blah blah. You MUST be eighteen or older. I feel uncomfortable rping with minors, so, please. Don't respond if you are under eighteen.

Alright. Ships. Bolded are characters I prefer to play

Lance x Keith
Veronica x Acxa
Pidge x Romelle

Bubblegum x Marceline
Finn x Huntress Wizard
Finn x Flame Princess

Alright! I'm particularly fond of fantasy, cyberpunk, restaurant/maid cafe/normal cafe, and supernatural au's atm. Canon divergent/post-canon is also all good with me. I'd love to hear your ideas as well!

Last edited:
๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ! ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ค๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž ๐š๐ฎ, ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž?

๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ! ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ค๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž ๐š๐ฎ, ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž?
Yeah, are you over 18?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back